Things that make you sad after losing weight

Options

Replies

• Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    When you made the effort to buy nice plus sized clothes that you once desperately needed and, mind you, are considerably more pricey than normal sized clothes, then you can no longer fit them. :(
  • Tkichler
    Tkichler Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    The ONLY thing I hate is bones are painful to sit on/ lay on. Sometimes I can never get comfortable. It hurts to sit on the floor, or bleachers or any place for too long.

ME TOO!! :laugh:
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    My pants dont fit. Yet sometimes, it thrills me.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Still being in a double D bra, but my breasts need the lift from it lol!
  • happypath101
    Options
    Realizing that going from slim to bikini body is every bit as hard (maybe even harder) than going from big to slim. That still bums me out sometimes. I thought that when I lost the weight I'd look like the cover of a Shape magazine. Yup, I was silly.

BTW: Thanks for this topic. I think it's good to talk about the bummers too.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    not there yet, but when i do, all my Harley shirts from the last 10 years are going to be way too big.. have to start my collection over. And my riding leathers, coat, chaps etc will have to be replaced. Leathers are NOT cheap...
  • kingofcrunk
    kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Horse riding has become more painful because my bum bones are no longer as padded as they were and so the saddle digs into my bum bones. It really hurts!
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Oh there's no self-esteem handed to you at the end as a prize, no throngs of men that love you or dynamic personality fix that makes all your flaws disappear behind the new curtain of badass confidence that comes with goal weight?

wait none of that comes with goal weight?

You mean Im supposed to be working on that stuff all along too?

Are you crazy all they said was eat less move more.

WTF

Yep, this.
  • georgie181
    Options
    loosing my boobs, they are disapearing before my eyes!!!

this last bit of weight and muscle building is taking sooo long and is sooo hard!

but the upsides are tenfold and my body looks great, the bingo wings are deminishing, the c-section tummy is lifting and its thanks to clean diet and HIIT/Strength training :D
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    oh where or where have my poor boobies gone... oh where oh where can they be?

*sigh*

La Senza, La Vie en rose, Victoria Secret... :smooched:

but wait... holy crap I have pecs where my boobs used to be! WAHOO! :drinker:
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    As weird as it sounds, I'm having trouble actually finding stuff that I like in my size (on the rare occassion that I do go shopping).

THIS! its like some kind of cruel joke . when i was a size 20 i could NEVER find anything in my size when shopping and i remember often driving home from the mall crying so hard that it hurt, i would see the "small sizes" and wanted nothing more than to be "one of those girls". NOW a size 0-2 and a xs-s i can hardly ever find my size. oh and of course getting the money together for new clothes was kind of sad too lol

I work for a lingerie company where we produce shapewear (similar to spanx) and the other girl at work gets to take samples and such where as i can not have this perk because majority of shapewear is produced in the smallest size being a medium. I guess this makes me a little sad.

However, i worked my butt off (um..literally) and overall as many said, I am SO happy with myself and proud.
  • kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I LOVE what I'm seeing now (and wouldn't take the weight back for anything), but I did have a couple of surprises at goal:

1. Realization that my body at this weight looks different at 40 something than it did at 30 something. I definitely love it more than the 40-something body 30+ pounds heavier, but it's still going to take a lot of work to get everything "lifted" back into place. Brazil Butt Lift videos are soon to be my new best friend. :)

2. Also, as much as I love shopping and getting to buy much smaller clothes, I didn't realize how hard they would be to find. I'm limited to fewer stores, and I'm much less likely to find my size on the clearance rack.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    My awesome leather pants do not fit anymore.

And I am not an attention *kitten*.

And feeling cold all the time.
  • jeffryjirraf
    jeffryjirraf Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    i get absolutely destroyed playing rugby now. But to be honest that is no big loss as far as i'm concerned
  • LosingWeight4Good
    LosingWeight4Good Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    When I used to fly, no one wanted to be crowded by the fat girl, so people would change seats.

Now that I don't crowd the seat, I am always stuck next to chatty Kathy on one side who wants me to be her new best friend so she can tell me all about her vacation to Aruba AND the snoring smelly dude on the other side who "accidentally" falls asleep on my shoulder. I hate shoving greasy, pretend to be asleep man off me while pretending to be asleep myself so that chatty will stop talking to me.
    WAHHHHH!

BUT I love not needing the F*%$ing seat belt extender, so I will deal with it.

ROFLMAO
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Wrinkles
  • Glassblaster
    Options
    :happy:
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    I agree with the OP i miss some of my clothes and my favorite blazers are huge on me, also admittedy i miss eating whatever the hell i want, i still haven't had a Doritos taco :grumble:
  • emancipateurself
    emancipateurself Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    the excess skin that will haved to be removed from plastic surgery. No amount of weight loss and excercise can tone a stomach that helped hold 360'ish pounds up. Very sad and I actually felt more attractive out of clothes back then instead of now with flabby flabs...
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I liked being invisible. Now strangers talk to me. ugh.

and the skin. ay, dios mio, the SKIN!