Things that make you sad after losing weight

Options

Replies

• Shawty_Ro
    Options
    smaller boobs!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • phillieschic
    Options
    I'm not sad, but I don't like that I've lost so much weight in my face/neck area that now I'm considering plastic surgery/Botox to fix the saggy skin under my chin.

Oh, and fine lines on the face SUCK!!!

I'm not vain though... :wink:
  • beachcougar
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. Ask around your area for a good seamstress and have them altered for a fraction of the cost of buying new .
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    that fact that i can see "it" when i look down.. and i could swear it was on a diet as well..

ok... jk... its not..

or is it?
  • 2S_1R
    2S_1R Posts: 171
    Options
    I don't have a natural shelf to rest my drinks and food on anymore

Haha! Well said!
  • Darlingir
    Options
    I can't think of one negative thing....
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I have zero complaints. I feel good, look good and love to shop so I'm very happy.
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    It's obvious to me that people treat people differently because of their weight.
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm not sad, but I don't like that I've lost so much weight in my face/neck area that now I'm considering plastic surgery/Botox to fix the saggy skin under my chin.

Oh, and fine lines on the face SUCK!!!

I'm not vain though... :wink:

There are exercises you can do to tighten things up on your neck and chin!
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My backside is getting awfully flat. That makes me really sad.
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Do my boobs hang low, can I swing them too and fro, can I tie them in a bow, do my boobs hang low? :bigsmile:
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Nothing makes me sad... I'm really happy about the weight loss... I'm blessed because one of my friends have been letting me go shopping in her closets... yes I typed closetS. So I have cloths in the now size 10 that I am. In addition I'm was able to pass my previouse size cloths on to several other friends who are shedding the pounds. Sizes ranging from 18 - 12... At my peak I was a size 18.
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I don't have a natural shelf to rest my drinks and food on anymore

Lol!
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I would say I'll miss my clothes, but I hate the clothes I wear now. Nothing but shorts, t-shirts, two pairs of jeans, and some band t-shirts.

Plus, the band shirts I will either continue to wear no matter how baggy, or I'll make them into an awesome blanket!
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I look way younger, I have clients at my salon literally think I just graduated highschool ( I'm 22, married with 2 kids, so I don't love the looks I get talking about my family, when they think Im 18). Ally my favorite clothes are too big, having trouble shopping because everythin fits off ( I lose slower in my tummy than anywhere else so pants will fit the waist but be too big else wear etc, and my body dress size is a 10, my boobs dress size are a 14, so yeah dresses dont happen much) and I cant afford new clothes all the time. My body is not what I thought it would be after loosing 80lbs and I am pretty discouraged by this. Still happy with what Ive lost so far though
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    The ONLY thing I hate is bones are painful to sit on/ lay on. Sometimes I can never get comfortable. It hurts to sit on the floor, or bleachers or any place for too long.

lmao ^^^^ this .. for sure lol

Definitely this! Booo for the bony butt! I had to sit on my jacket the other day because I couldn't take it anymore!
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    I liked being invisible. Now strangers talk to me. ugh.

Yes!! I've always been kinda quiet and a wallflower. Now it's like I'm being noticed against my will! lol
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm upset that I lost my boobs and my boyfriend comments on how small they are now.

I love shopping so I don't mind that I had to buy a new wardrobe.
  • AdrienneChaplin
    Options
    Losing 20 pounds and not being able to see a darn bit of difference.
  • lilmissymoo90
    lilmissymoo90 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    the bruises .. wtf ive lost 63lb and now i look like a dalmatian with bruises .. and i dont even know how i get half of them =/
    also the saggy skin and feeling cold the new clothes is a bonus for me