Puppies!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Donnaakamagmid
    Donnaakamagmid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Tried to upload from Shutterfly, did not work. Will try another site.
  • Donnaakamagmid
    Options
    Lilah, the princess of the house.

Lilah2_zps8bbfc6b9.jpg
    Mo, the handsome prince

Mo_zps5b5bd7bd.jpg
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    In my pics is a picture of my baby on top of my daughters head. His name is Drako Jr. and he is a Red-Tailed Colombian Boa. We love him, and have had him for a year.
  • Donnaakamagmid
    Options
    How to post a picyure?

Follow this link, it helped me post my pictures

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104076-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    92MrA.jpg?2

Not a puppy, but she thinks my bed is her bed. She likes to lay at the bottom so I can't straighten my legs.

3rd time's the charm. Sheesh.
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    This is Sadie, my 7 year old pit bull/chihuahua mix. She's the smartest, most ADD dog I know.

2812069846_5fb2e5c023_m.jpg

Pit bull / chihuahua, huh? That's funny...I wonder how that worked out. :laugh: She's a cutie though.

I thought the same thing. I actually laughed out loud when I saw this... but def a cutie......:laugh:
  • PlayDoh1234
    PlayDoh1234 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I keep trying to shrink those photobucket pictures.. but it just won't work!!!
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    0161.jpg

Not my dog but this is my girl Mariah
    Beautiful.... And your mutt is cute too...
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    iceytee.jpg

This is Icey, my 11 year old Pomeranian. Shhh Don't tell him, he thinks he's a Lion! I actually just finished writing his story on my Blog this afternoon.

Aaaaaaah..... My girls would fall in love... I have two female Poms.. I mean Mini-Lions..
  • bizorra
    bizorra Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have two English Springer Spaniel brothers: Newton is liver and white and Pascal is tri-color. They're my adventure companions. We run, hike, camp, canoe, sail, you name it...

How to get your dogs to come on boats with you??? My older dog hates being in the car, and in the canoe she just clings to the bottom and glares at me! My puppy freaks out and runs back and forth checking out every drop of water, rocking the boat back and forth, making the older dog even MOST peeved that she's in the canoe!!

Yep, sounds familiar! :) Some dogs are born naturals, while others definitely need practice. Pascal has always been a "hang out and chill dude" whereas Newton has been dubbed by one of our obedience instructors, the "ADHD dog." :laugh: When canoeing, Pascal just sits quietly and enjoys. Newton is constantly in and out of the boat chasing every butterfly, fish, splash, etc. He just knows that he might have to swim for a bit if he jumps jumps out. He's pretty good at staying put after I get on to him for too many rock-the-boats. Even though they're both excellent swimmers, in rough water or on the sailboat where it's difficult to get them back on the boat (each at ~ 45 lbs dry), they always wear life jackets.

Adia loves the water but WILL NOT swim. She goes up to her belly, then squats down to cool off *lol* We got her at 5yrs old and she was a stray. She has a well defined comfort zone and doesn't like to stray from it. Unfortunately, Jersey doesn't always fit in her comfort zone :laugh:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    This is my Maeve-y Moo @ 4 months old. Sheepadoodle.

F09F013E-91B1-4336-A469-818E5A0E2713-14094-000007A2104C08CA_zps5a78f467.jpg
  • Blueberry09
    Blueberry09 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Bumping because I want to see more pictures :happy:
  • natyts
    natyts Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    2012-09-14%2013.53.47_zpsd5d30d74.jpg

My Weimaraner puppy Jackson he is 11 weeks old :)
  • SkylerNshape
    Options
    horserace_zpsa9a3a159.png
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to get photos into this.... need to figure it out :frown: But have 3 cats who all have quite the personality.
  • MsTru2U
    MsTru2U Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    BUMP......until I get home to post my FurBabies, Laila and Rocket
  • rsbremiller
    Options
    My wonderful friend, Aoife (pronounced "eve-uh")

7501209868_386c7c3659.jpg

7118328171_d367bbe206.jpg

7353022046_7d233ced10.jpg

SO beautiful!!! What kind of dog?

I must admit that this thread has made my Friday. My family used to breed labs and outside of that we've always had a motley assortment of dogs and cats. Since I moved in with my BF and we can't have pets (he's allergic) my fuzzies had to find new homes. Luckily, Sassafras, my miniature, thinks she's a maine coon, rescued from the side of the road, cat has found a new home with a couple who treat her like she's a queen; and my p.i.t.a. moose masquerading as an Italian Greyhound, Zeus has take up residence with my parents, where he is spoiled to his (and my mothers!) heart's content. I'll see if I can find a pic of my pair...(see profile pic)

Love this board! Keep the cuteness coming!
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Ranger_zps686c3682.jpg

My daughters dog chewing on deer antlers.
    Ranger is his name.
  • eddysuchydvm
    eddysuchydvm Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Jehtro3.jpg

Jethro. 112 pounds of loose hair! And neurosis. Great Pyrenees

Jethro2.jpg

Jethro and Jessie, our black lab. We want to put a video camera in the kitchen to figure out how she's doing some of the stuff she's doing. She once stole and entire chicken from a big stock pot at the back of the stove. Without tipping it over or moving it. She's too fat to jump and not tall enough to reach it. We think she paid the cat to toss it down to her.

HA HA! Love that...a cat would totally do that :)