Options

Replies

• Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! thanks for sharing! :)
  • LFreshley
    Options
    I am going wedding dress shopping tomorrow and I really needed this. Thank you for seeing this and posting it.
  • kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    this is great thanks for sharing :)
  • wluyando
    wluyando Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This was awesome !!! Thank you for sharing =)
  • joannbrunton
    joannbrunton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    bump
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love this! Really needed it today. Thanks for sharing.
  • Tobethin608
    Tobethin608 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I really needed this! I am always so hard on myself.
  • Aurorakitty
    Options
    I really needed this I'm so hard on myself and was restricting calories and avoiding eating pizza at all costs!
  • JenLaPointe
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    What a great post, thanks, we all need to check ourselves from time to time I guess! :flowerforyou:
  • bakerr1975
    Options
    thanks...now i feel a little bit better.
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    saving for later, thanks for the post
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I needed this right now in a bad way!!! THANK U SO MUCH for sharing!!!!!
  • wapntake
    Options
    great post, puts things into perspective.
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I feel a whole lot better after my splurge today :tongue:
  • missjennifer1966
    missjennifer1966 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that info!! Now maybe I will not want to give up just because I had a bad day!! Bless you for posting this!
  • angieleekid
    Options
    SO, WHAT ABOUT WHEN YOUR TIME OF THE MONTH IS COMING AND YOU SCREW UP FOR LIKE A WEEK AND YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOURSELF?! THINK I'VE GAINED AT LEAST A CPL LBS BECAUSE OF IT :( I DON'T EAT NEARLY AS MUCH AS 3 LARGE PIZZA'S THO. WHAT GIVES? ?
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Bump for further reference. Thanks.
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    wow. thanks. just the thought of having to eat 32 tacos from taco bell made me want to gag. i can't even bring myself to eat just one from that place let alone 32! :)
  • Margieb52
    Options
    I hear you Sista!!! I've ate all the right foods, drank the appropriate amount of WATER, and excercised my touchie off. What did I have to show for all the hard work, NOTHING, NADA, ZIP!!! And, I failed the PFT to boot. I don't know maybe its age, I know it was not for lack of trying...And so, here I am,, still in the game, still living. Healthy and Happy for the most part, if ONLY my weight were normal, normal, what is that now a days. All studies state that 30% or higher body fat is obese and can lead to sooo many health risks. I am 52yrs old, have a very good ticker (stress test done not one month ago) all levels are within normal, glucose on the high side of normal. The only alerts were my Iron, Calcuim, and Vit D levels were low. I can't say I feel like a 20 year old, I'm not, I feel like a 52 year old.