How did you meet your significant other?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I met my husband at my job in Hemet Calif. 29 years ago.. His dad was my boss at a job I was working.. He came to visit his dad and stay awhile since his wife and him were getting separated.. His dad introduced us and I took him to my house for lunch and he never left.. His wife and him got a divorce and he stayed with my kids and I..WE will be married for 28yrs this Oct.14..It's been a onderful life with him..:love: He i my soul mate and my Love of life..:drinker:
  • Edluvuh
    Options
    I met my Wife on AOL in a Marylanders Chat room 13 years ago. We were married for 9 years we separated last year and am now Divorced but thats how things go sometimes. I have no idea how to meet someone now I work with a bunch of guys and don't want to meet someone at a Bar.

Ed
  • amberleighM04
    Options
    On an airplane, 10 years ago, will be celebrating 8 yrs of marriage, in just over a week :-)
  • zunkfunk
    Options
    I met my gf through a co-worker. I was still feeling down about being dumped by my ex and she was tired of me being all emo. She pretty much wrote my gf's name on a piece of paper and said, "Look up this girl on facebook, she's a geek and loves Doctor Who". The rest was history. :)
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    On an Internet forum! :laugh:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I was a massage Therapist. She was a client. We have been married now for 20 years.