June Starters - January 3rd

Options

Replies

• Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    All the pictures I've gotten are up! YAY!

Wow everyone looks great!

Courtney it's really showing!!! You look fantastic!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    linnebooc and Courtney, your during pics are GREAT!!! They really show your work!! I will post a during pic when I hit below 200 lbs... that will be SOON!!!! LOL
    I'm really excited about the before, during and after JS pics!!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Options
    Linnebooc, not sure how I missed your pics! You look fantastic!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :blushing: Couldn't have done it without your support! :heart:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Ok, weigh-in for this week is a bummer...

SW 250
    LW 211
    CW 215
    GW 135 ish

Yeah, up 4 pounds...didn't think that was really possible... I'm sure my body is in SHOCK after three weeks of no exercise and eating differently... So, I'm hoping by the end of this week, most of this 4 lbs will be off...
    I have started back drinking lots of water (haven't had a coke in 4 days) and exercising (30 Day Shred now, I will hit the gym Thursday)... So, I imagine everything will straighten out soon... (fingers crossed)
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    No worries Kandyjo, It's just water weight. Drink more than enough water and it'll be gone by friday.

For me:

SW- 195
    LW- 163.7
    CW- 162.8

So, -.9 lbs YAY!!! I still have to lose .6 to be where I was before the holidays but I'm not worried about it. :happy:
  • busymom74
    Options
    SO, I finally put up a before and during head shot. I can't beleive the difference. I was all worried because I didn't think you'd be able to tell but when they're right next to eachother it's a huge difference. I need to take a body shot so I can compare those.

I need feedback on the ws, do you like the pics next to eachother or on top of eachother? And for those who have 2 before and now pics, should I put the before's on the left and the afters on the right? Or leave them top/bottom like they are now? lol I'm such a geek. I love the ws!
  • linnebooc
    linnebooc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    SO, I finally put up a before and during head shot. I can't beleive the difference. I was all worried because I didn't think you'd be able to tell but when they're right next to eachother it's a huge difference. I need to take a body shot so I can compare those.

I need feedback on the ws, do you like the pics next to eachother or on top of eachother? And for those who have 2 before and now pics, should I put the before's on the left and the afters on the right? Or leave them top/bottom like they are now? lol I'm such a geek. I love the ws!

I like the way you have it now with the before and during beside each other. Way easier to see the differences.

And THANKS everyone :) It's been a hard journey but well worth it.
  • shannahrenee
    Options

I like them beside one another as well. Thanks for doing this it's very motivating!!! I might try to resize the during picture I sent you so it's not so far away. would it be a complete pain to change it if I can send you a new one tonight?
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback guys! Any feedback is always appreciated. And if you want to see new stuff on the ws just let me know!

Shannah, It's extremly easy to change out the pictures and I'm such a geek I love working on the website, so don't worry about it. :happy: I'll update it once I get it. :bigsmile: I'm so excited. lol

Linnebooc, you look amazing! There's such a difference in your pictures!!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Options
    Ok.....
    SW 176.5
    LW 143.2
    CW 143.2 .... I actually got up to 146 this past week so getting back to being even is truely great.....but lets face it...I want to be back to where I was BEFORE Christmas....oh well I'll get there:ohwell:
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Well I am still at the same weight as last week weigh in so i changed my ticker (begrudgingly). The good news is it will look like I went down on the spreadsheet, must have not been recorded that I was 152 at the second last weigh in so last weeks weigh gain was added to 3 weeks ago and now it looks like I lost 2+ pounds. I may pretend thats true just to make myself feel better.

Anyways I am not too worried. I ate and drank whatever i wanted for 3 weeks. It really showed me how gross I felt most of the time before. Yuck! I have to admit it was nice not counting calories or worrying about fat content, but it is even nicer not to feel sick every evening.

It is also nice to know that if I indulge occasionally I think my body is at a point where it will demand to be treated better. Its all about the lifestyle not dieting. I believe that now more than ever.

Enough of my rambling...

LW 152.2 ( 2 weeks ago)
    CW 154

GW 135
  • kandyjo
    Options

I like the idea of the before's and after's next to each other (bf's on the left; af's on the right)...
    Thanks so much for the work you do on the ws! You are awesome!!!
    I'm about to go check out your pics ;)
  • kandyjo
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Busymom!! You can totally see the difference!!! Congratulations!!!!
    and, BTW, you look SO much like my cousin! ;)
  • yellowhouse
    Options
    I am down to 221 this week which is down 2 pounds from last week. I am dying to get under 200! Love looking at all your photos- very motivating!
  • busymom74
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Busymom!! You can totally see the difference!!! Congratulations!!!!

Hey, I might be, Let's see, I'm 22, I'm funny as all hell, My first name starts with an "S" and has "tefani" at the end and my last name starts with an "S" and has "ski" at the end. Sound familiar?:wink::laugh: :wink:

Yellowhouse, Good job!!
  • kandyjo
    Options

Hey, I might be, Let's see, I'm 22, I'm funny as all hell, My first name starts with an "S" and has "tefani" at the end and my last name starts with an "S" and has "ski" at the end. Sound familiar?:wink::laugh: :wink:

Yellowhouse, Good job!!

LOL...nope! My cousin's name is Jackie :laugh:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    We all look so great!!!! :drinker: It is nice to really see our progress...yay for the June Starters! Our faces look slim :)

I just finished 30 Day Shred W1D1 and it was HARD. My arms are all shaky. The leg stuff wasn't too bad, but man, my arms are like jelly. I dunno if I will be able to do it tm! I have 5 lb. weights and I think they might be too heavy (or I might just be a big wuss). Kandy, are you doing it everyday, or are you splitting it up? I want to go to the gym tomorrow and hit the elliptical. I could prob do the dvd later at night...

I was pleasantly surprised at my weigh-in today, actually kind of baffled. I weighed when I got to my apt on Monday and I was up, and now I am down to what I was pre-Christmas. Yippee! :glasses:

last weigh-in 2 weeks ago I think: 151.5
    CW: 150.5
  • schlieffen
    Options
    I'm just sending you my pictures now... I didn't think there was THAT much of a difference, wow, why didn't I do this several years ago?! :noway:
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    Okay here we go...

LW: 190 (boo!)
    CW: 188 *does the Charlie Brown dance*

So it's not my before Christmas weight but I'll definitely take it.