HEAVY METAL

Options

Replies

• lamanderanna
    Options
    Children of Bodom's cover of Britney Spears' "Oops I Did it Again" is freakin' awesome.
    OMG yes! :laugh:
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Amon Amarth's "With Oden On Our Side" gives me the best 5k times EVER.
    Nightwish is also good.
  • tattedchic
    tattedchic Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    European metal head too! I work out to Rammstein and Amon Amarth almost every day. Saw Rammstein when they came to NYC in April and partied with them after the concert- best night of my LIFE!
  • pepsi666
    Options
    LOVE Metal! I'll listen to anything from Slayer to Drowning Pool.

Featuring heavily on my iphone at present:

Papa Roach (LOVE them!)
    Machine Head
    Megadeth
    Pantera
    NIN
    Korn
    Slipknot
    Alice in Chains
    Anthrax
    Rammstein......... and Motley Crue. I'm quite into hair bands and grew up listening to all of that, so also love eveything from Love/Hate to Warrant
  • Jes_ika
    Jes_ika Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    \m/(><)\m/ love metal! A few of my friend are in metal bands. I love pantera, killswitch engage, old korn, five finger death punch and so much more. I also like punk, ska, rock, old rock, old hip hop and 90's rap
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah!!! I love korpiklaani, terasbetoni,turisas, korn, Nightwish, alestorm, MANOWARRRRR, tyr ect

Korpiklaani is AMAZING!! LOVE them!!
  • Dancerten
    Dancerten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Down, Baroness, Weedeater (saw them open for Down a few years ago and it was the BEST show I've ever been to. ever.), Pantera, The Melvins, Corrosion of Conformity, Lamb of God

The last house I was renting was actually right down the street from Lamb of God guitarist Mark Morton's house. He and his wife went to the same gym as me (I moved, new gym now...), they are the nicest people :o)

Also, since I saw a couple GWAR fans and they're another local band; Hunter Jackson (Techno Destructo) used to work for my dad at American Orthotics and Prosthetics Center. My dad helped him make a lot of the props and costumes (and still does with Bob Gorman). He is actually thanked in the 'special thanks' section of a couple of their albums. They are super nice guys as well.
  • kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    \m/(><)\m/ love metal! A few of my friend are in metal bands. I love pantera, killswitch engage, old korn, five finger death punch and so much more. I also like punk, ska, rock, old rock, old hip hop and 90's rap

Rock on!!
  • NatashaB8
    Options
    Probably can't see it well but thats an Iron Maiden tshirt im wearing ;)

Got to love old school metal but I do like my thrash!

Also love old school hard rock :)

Fave musician has to be Devin Townsend, that man is a god.
  • CharlieMonroe
    CharlieMonroe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    RAMM.STEIN.

Essentially fulfilled a life-goal in seeing them live in Germany last year.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    Vison of Disorder

dude....DUDE!

vod is SICK.
    "element" and "suffer" have been my fave tracks of theirs since that album dropped.
  • smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    OP has some mad good taste.

I love me some metal. Preferably folky blacky deathy thrashy doomy symphonicy vikingy stuff. Amon Amarth, Turisas, Immortal, Sonata Arctica, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth, Behemoth, Watain, Enslaved, Ensiferum, Eluveitie, Finntroll, Korpiklaani, Tyr, Machine Head, Satyricon, Nile, Morbid Angel, Tarot, Reverend Bizarre, Cathedral, Candlemass, Nightwish, ChthoniC etc...

I'm also a massive gothfag, so I like crap like Rammstein, HIM, The Birthday Massacre, The Damned, The Sisters of Mercy, The 69 Eyes, The Cure, Emilie Autumn, Rasputina, Fields of the Nephilim, 45 Grave, QueenAdreena, Icon of Coil, Siouxsie etc etc.

I also like random rubbish that I shouldn't. Like Evanescence. And Lady Gaga. And Kate Bush. And Tori Amos. And Katy Perry. Haters gon' hate.
  • tritepoet
    Options
    I also like random rubbish that I shouldn't. Like Evanescence. And Lady Gaga. And Kate Bush. And Tori Amos. And Katy Perry. Haters gon' hate.

I like some of these, too! Evanescence was my shyte in middle school.

Haters gon', indeed, hate.

Rock on!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    All of it.

Black/Death/Power/Rock Metal/Prog. sooooo good.

been going through a prog rock binge lately though. Tool/Chevelle/etc mmmm mmmm
  • mediastar
    mediastar Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a veteran Prog, Thrash, Death, Power & Classic Metaller now and pretty much span all the genre's. Currently listening to Unisonic, Symphony X & Epica. You should try an album called 'Set Sail to Mystery' by 'The Vision Bleak' reminds me a lot of Rammstein and really quite refreshing - get that sub woofer on \m/
  • mediastar
    Options
    Devin ought to me Master of the Metal Universe by now with his output - did you check out 'By a Thread?' \m/

Rock on!!
  • Big_Daddy6
    Options
    \\m//

Arch Enemy, Devil Driver, Bodom, Lamb of God, D.T.Cradle of Filth BLS and Zakk of course......................
  • Big_Daddy6
    Options
    Children of Bodom's cover of Britney Spears' "Oops I Did it Again" is freakin' awesome.
    OMG yes! :laugh:

Talk dirty to me is awesome too.....
  • mediastar
    Options
    Has anyone checked out Manson's new reworked songs? Classics such as 'Eat Brie Drink Tea' 'Tainted Falafel' and my favourite 'The Beautiful Trifle'. Lest we forget he was on 'Cooking Vinyl Records (label) for a while \m/
  • mediastar
    Options
    By the way, Manson needs a profile on here. That mofo got FAT.

:laugh:

I guess I need to google what he looks like now.

Somebody should post a pic because I can't find one of him looking fat.

BFlNZ.jpg
    ntFvc.jpg

Oh GAWD! He was such a stick before. The face is really telling!

Has anyone checked out Manson's new reworked songs? Classics such as 'Eat Brie Drink Tea' 'Tainted Falafel' and my favourite 'The Beautiful Trifle'. Lest we forget he was on 'Cooking Vinyl Records (label) for a while \m/