HEAVY METAL

Options

Replies

• jjshulou
    Options
    Metal Core reporting in! Trivium, Atreyu, As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, Shadows Fall, Killswitch Engage, Unearth...

Love Atreyu, very good in concert
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    My fave band since their first album: Metallica. Loved 'em then, love 'em still...
  • jjshulou
    Options
    My absolute favorite band is Bullet for my Valentine. I love working out to their stuff. AxeWound is pretty good too.
  • HeatherPH
    HeatherPH Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    How could I forget Maiden! Bruce is the greatest man who ever lived. Followed closely by the incredible Oliver Hartman!
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Those pics of Manson made me think, "At least he still has his teeth." I have no idea why; it doesn't even make any sense.

But still... teeth.
  • Rixx31
    Rixx31 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm more old school.
    Bands like Led Zep, Deep Purple, AC-DC, Black Sabbath, Diamond Head I'll listen to all day long on my player and at the gym.
  • misfitswayoflife
    misfitswayoflife Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Meta the gym!! Otep is one of my favorite bands to work out to (Her upbeat stuff not the poetry stuff) but really any will do, protest the hero, slipknot, static-x, halestorm, disturbed. Its impossible NOT to work out harder
  • tritepoet
    Options
    Those pics of Manson made me think, "At least he still has his teeth." I have no idea why; it doesn't even make any sense.

But still... teeth.

Hahaha
  • deejayblitz
    deejayblitz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Down, stone sour, kyuss, system of a down, Metallica, and a lot more
  • kraebear
    Options
    I guess I'm the odd man out that likes the "core" stuff.

UnderOath
    Dance Gavin Dance
    Bring Me the Horizon
    Haste the Day
    As I Lay Dying
    The Fall of Troy
    Valencia
    I, The Breather
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I'm a little embarassed to admit that I thought of the movie Heavy Metal instead of the music.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Dimmu Borgir
    Cradle of Filth
    Rammstein
    Lacuna Coil
    Opeth
    Avenged Sevenfold
    System
    Metallica
    Pantera
    Rob Zombie
    M. Manson
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Job For A Cowboy
    Chimara
    Metallica
    Molotov
    I Declare War
    Suicide Silence

and many more!!
  • thrashrn
    Options
    Me too

my current running playlist has Slayer, Lamb of God, Nile, Dying Fetus, COC, JFAC, Hatebreed, old Metallica and Prong on it

going to see Morbid Angel next month \m/
  • RubySinclair
    RubySinclair Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    recently saw Prong, though it was weird the bassist that was there is also the guitarist for Madonna and Adam Lambert.

Peter Steele TON profile pic FTW
  • mermegan
    Options
    In Flames. Especially when I'm doing sprints.
  • OliLloyd
    OliLloyd Posts: 61 Member
    Options

UnderOath
    Dance Gavin Dance
    Bring Me the Horizon
    Haste the Day
    As I Lay Dying
    The Fall of Troy
    Valencia
    I, The Breather

Old DGD when they had Jonny is still some of my favourite stuff. Underoath's early stuff too is just the best. AILD are one of my favourite bands of all time. RIP TFOT :(
  • OliLloyd
    OliLloyd Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Me too

my current running playlist has Slayer, Lamb of God, Nile, Dying Fetus, COC, JFAC, Hatebreed, old Metallica and Prong on it

going to see Morbid Angel next month \m/

JFAC \m/
  • DexterDarko
    Options
    The Agonist, In This Moment, Arch Enemy, Heaven Shall Burn, Killswitch Engage, As I Lay Dying, Bring Me The Horizon, Disarmonia Mundi, Crown The Empire, Metallica, Molotov Solution, Dead by April, Dance Gavin Dance, Scarlett O'Hara, Iwrestledabearonce, Avenged Sevenfold, Trivium, Otep, Parkway Drive, Blessthefall, Bullet For My Valentine, Disturbed, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Eths, Marilyn Manson, Atreyu
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

Haste the Day

Man was I angry the day I found out I had been listening to a Christian band. They need warnings at the beginning of every song.
    :)