Twilight Saga ECLIPSE Challenge

Options

Replies

• tanyewest
    Options
    I'm with you! Totally addicted to Twilight, read all 4 books twice and watched the first & second film more than 100 times :) I also go to Mexico on the 22nd June and come back on the 29th June just in time for Eclipse. Very excited about losing weight for around that time.

GO TEAM GO :)

Love T x
  • tearose
    Options
    Hi Newbies! Not doing so good on my calorie count..not gaining or losing..
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    tearose, if it makes you feel any better, I AM doing good on my calorie count and STILL not gaining or losing! :laugh: BUT, we are both trying. I don't know about you, but before I would've been like...screw it! Who cares?? BUT now, we do care, which means we will get through this and when we do, we will be HOT! (At least that's what I tell myself to make myself feel better!) :wink:
  • HeidiRodzen
    HeidiRodzen Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I don't think I ever checked in on Monday. I'm down another 1.3 lbs. For those not losing (or gaining), keep at it. It helps to get a few workouts in too. I find I plateau if I don't go to the gym or get on the elliptical (regardless of calorie counts). Sometimes rest and then kicking it up a notch helps too.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Hi friends!

Well, TGIF! I think I'm starting to feel better:drinker: Yay! I may be able to work out this weekend and I am staying hopeful! I've been having problems getting in enough calories this past week, but today I am very focused on planning. Its much easier to eat now without the stitches, so I'm hoping getting the calories in will be easier.

I just watched Ellen and her chef make Vegan chilli, mmmmmm. It looked really good! I think I will just have soup for dinner because my daughter is spending the night at grandmas and I have a class tonight. I haven't checked my weight in over a week, but I caught a glimpe of myself in the mirror last night and had to do a double take!

I really miss being tiny:laugh: I still feel little in my mind, but my body does not agree. Its a hard thing to deal with. When I saw myself last night, it was familliar. You know how you see someone you know, but can't place them? Thats what it felt like.

Anyway, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
    Holly
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say hello and welcome all the newbies! I hope you enjoy this thread!

I've been doing well this week...but I had a cheat day yesterday, chinese food and alcoholic beverages lol I needed it...but I this morning I realized my body is adapting to healthy food and when I eat crappy stuff my body feels terrible the next day. Yuck!
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    I haven't been on here for a while.I had been reading the posts but not replying. I was logging in though until last week when I left to go on a cruise I had a great time. I went down103 feet in a sub that was lots of fun. I didn't keep up with my calories while I was on the ship but I made sure I drank my water. I didn't loose any weight this last week but I didn't gain. Now it's back to work.
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I know I am about a month behind joining your group but I would love to be part of it. I am a total Twilight fan and can't wait for Eclipse to come out. Definately going to have to do the midnight premiere again. I have read the series twice and plan on going for a third read about the beginning of June. Well I have been a member of MFP for a while lost 15lbs last Christmas 2008 then put it back on plus about 5 more. Then lost 17 this Christmas and put 7 of it back on. I am back on track now and hoping to get all of it off this time and keep it off.

SW-163.8
    02-01-10 - 152
    Eclipse Goal - 125
    Over all goal - between 120-125
  • hijduk
    Options
    hi everybody,

I've been exercising on the elliptical for a 1/2 hour and it adds 452 more calories to my day. I find that when I exercise I am under my total points, sometimes under my added points. I also started doing ab crunches which take about 15 mins a day. I've noticed that my shirts are a bit loser and my stomach doesn't stick out as much. I've lost 1 pound, but noticed a bit of muscle on my calves and on my arms when I use the arms on the elliptical machine. Also lollypops and gum and lots and lots of water keep the cravings away.
  • maryann73
    Options
    I think Jillian Michaels is trying to kill me....
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I think Jillian Michaels is trying to kill me....

Good, I'm not alone.

That little women better watch out. She talks an awful lotta crap to some very large people. One day they might revolt.........
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • malibootie
    malibootie Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Hey there crew! I have been a bit busy the last two days with the storm here in Maryland (I am sure you all heard about it) . We ended up getting about 30 inches from Friday night to mid-day Saturday. They are calling it the "heart attack snow" because people are trying to do it all at once when shoveling out and it has caused a few heart attacks. So, I did it in shifts and am now a free woman- though there is no where to go since everything is pretty much shut down! Plus- if I drove off someone would just take my spot and then I would be uber-pissed when I got home later.

Surprisingly, for having been trapped in the house, I have managed to stay under calories. That pleases me. I hope that you are all doing well, having a great weekend, and staying warm if you are anywhere cold!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

5 POUNDS GONE BABY!

Happy Monday everybody!
  • HeidiRodzen
    Options
    Good morning ladies! Holly, congrats on the 5 lbs. I'll be weighing in later tonight. I'll post results, stay tuned :wink:

Hope you all had a great superbowl weekend!

Welcome to all the newcomers.
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone. Down 4lbs this week proud to say. 23lbs to go to meet my Eclipse goal. I hope everyone had a good Super Bowl weekend. Keep up all the hard work. Congrats on the 5lbs wannabeacullen that is awesome!

SW-163.8
    02-01-10 - 152
    Eclipse Goal - 125
    Over all goal - between 120-125
  • HeidiRodzen
    Options
    Down 4lbs this week proud to say. 23lbs to go to meet my Eclipse goal.

Congrats on the 4 lbs this week! WoW! You girls are pulling out the big guns this week!
  • maryann73
    Options
    Holly and Brandy, congrats on those great weight loss numbers! Holly, It sounds like Jillian Michaels is working! Keep up the great work ladies!
    :drinker:
  • tanyewest
    Options
    Is anyone aware of when Eclipse comes out in UK Cinemas? I've heard it's the 8th or 9th July :(
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I actually think my big number is due to my surgery and not being able to eat very much. I haven't exercised in over a week because of that. Now that I'm feeling a litte better, I am up and moving around more. I think I can try something like Wii Fit today. I can't do Jillian right now, lol, that would be suicide.

Tanyewest..... I haven't heard, but you should check stepheniemeyer.com That sucks that it comes out later. You will have to remind us not to post any spoilers for you.

Anybody know when they are going to release the trailer? I'm seriously geting ansy:blushing:
  • tanyewest
    Options
    Spoil me all you want! I have read all 4 books about 100 times over (that is quite literally no exaggerration) and seen all the films about that many times.

I am just gutted to find out it comes out a week later in the UK apparently :(