Twilight Saga ECLIPSE Challenge

Options

Replies

• usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Ok I've got one..........You know your a huge fan of Twilight if you consider naming your son Cullen.:happy: A friend of mine is really considering it and I have to say that I just love it. If I was to have any more babies that would definitely have to be a name to think about!!!!!!:laugh:

acureese that is a good goal for the premiere! I just wish I could just get rid of that left over flab from two babies and two c-sections!:laugh: It doesn't seem to go away no matter how much I weigh. Might have to consider a tummy tuck at some point. :sad:
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    lol I'm still here! I haven't posted in awhile! I just moved to North Carolina..but I'm back! I hope everyone is doing well! I need to jump back on the band wagon!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Hey Kid! Welcome back!

I bought Power 90 and it just got delivered today! I did my first workout. Hold off on the tummy tuck and I'll let you know how this Ab Ripper works! I've got major mushabelly goin on over here. I'm going to fight my *kitten* off to avoid surgery, but I've considered it too. I'm applying for jobs at all the plastic surgeons and medisapas around here to get me a discount if necessary:wink:

BTW, I'm not counting it, but I seem to be down 5 more pounds. Hmmm. Maybe yesterday I didn't lose cuz it was the end of TOM??? Its prolly all water, I'll take an official weight next Monday.

Happy Tuesday Twi-hards!
  • acureese
    acureese Posts: 169
    Options
    Haha that's an awesome one for the list usmc! :laugh: I think Cullen's actually a great name, even if I wasn't a fan of twilight I'd consider it, too :smile: And if anyone teases them, they can say hey, it's waaay better than, oh I don't know, Nicholas Cage naming his son after superman? :tongue:
    Btw, is what you're trying to work on in the ab area weight or skin from the births and c-sections? 'Cause I agree on holding off on the surgery (Wannabeacullen let us know how the Power 90 is! :smile: ), if it's weight it just takes some hard work and time...at first I thought oh man losing weight takes forever, but with the fun I'm having talking to people on here and logging stuff in time seems to fly by! :happy: I always have worked out a lot, too and was getting a little frustrated, but now realize I was underestimating the amount I'd been consuming, journaling has really helped with that... I'm excited, I have some small signs of a two or four pack emerging, whoohoo! (haha, obviously it' s not emerging that much yet if I can't tell if it's two or four! :wink: I'm gonna be optimistic and lean towards four!)
    Kid I hear NC is gorgeous, I hope your move went well! :happy:
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this challenge! I know I'm coming in late, but there's still plenty of time right! I'd love to be 40 pounds lighter by then, but that may be a lofty goal, I'd settle for 35!

My biggest issue is that I hate to exercise! Plus, I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old and I work, and I just feel pulled in so many directions, I'm usually too tired to invest any time in me!

But, I love Twilight, and I'm on Team Edward all the way! And I can't wait for Eclipse!

Katie
  • rkascak
    rkascak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Im a twilight dork! I cant help it. Making a goal to lose wieght for the movie is a great idea! I can wait till it comes out! AHHHH im so exctied!. I would like to be close to my goal wieght by then (130) I wieghed in this morning at 146.5. I can do this.

P.S. Im team Vampire :)
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    Welcome to the group rkascak and KatiePeca!:flowerforyou:

As for the ab tummy problem it's more of skin then fat. I have to wait a while to get anything done any way so don't worry about the holding off. Once I get the rest of this weight off then I will be considering it.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Yay! More people!!! Welcome rkascak and KatiePeca!

I've decided to count my loss. Its stayed steady since yesterday morning, so its going in the record. Except its 3 .5 pounds not 5. Whatever, I'll take it!

I finished day 2 of Power 90 this morning and I'm exhausted! But still loving it. I can totally see why it works.
  • acureese
    Options
    Wannabecullen, 3.5 is AWESOME, great job! :glasses: Don't worry that's it not 5, it's still 3.5, and there are so many factors that can affect weight loss, like sleep, stress, etc...as long as you're getting healthy and fit and feeling great, that's all that matters! :happy:
    Usmc, that sounds like a good idea :smile: Yayyy Team Twilight! ...wait I probably should call it Team Eclipse right?:smile:
    Welcome to the group rkascak and KatiePeca! :flowerforyou: I'm new too and so far I'm loving this group!:happy:
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    Great Job wannabecullen 3.5lbs is great!!!! Sometimes it gets so frusterating when your only losing really small amounts but when it's a number like that, 3.5lbs it really makes the whole losing weight worth all the effort.:bigsmile:
  • penash
    penash Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join the challenge too. As for me, I know how the story goes (and who gets the girl in the end). But, I have to say that I find Jacob to be a much more relatable character. So I guess I'm on Team Jacob.

My biggest problem with weight is motivation. I will do really well for a while, then my bf will order pizza and I'll eat half of that sucker. I don't think he's deliberately trying to sabotage my efforts. He's never had weight issues, so he doesn't know the emotional wreck I become when trying to struggle to make the healthy decision when temptation is (literally) right under my nose. Then I get in the mind set of "oh, well, I've already blown it, I might as well blow it big." Then I feel guilty and hide behind snacks and stop working out. Talk about all-or-nothing thinking! I'm the expert on it. Anyway, I'd really like to be able to go through this with other people who understand my struggles. I've lost weight before, and found that I was most successful with losing and maintaining that loss, when I had someone there to support me.
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    Welcome to the challenge penash.:flowerforyou: Always great to see new people. I have been thinking about it and I don't think when I joined this challenge I made my claim to what team I was on. Now seeing all you Team Jacob fans I just have to throw it out there, so I am TEAM...................EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!!!!:laugh::laugh: Sorry ladies I know Jacob's body is very nice to look at but I kind of have a Vampire fetish.:laugh: LOL I am a True Blood Fan as well!:bigsmile: Gotta love those Vampires.
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Awesome count me in. I plan to go to the early release with my sister so this will be a fantastic goal for me!! Awesome thank you for thinking of it
  • acureese
    Options
    I actually have to agree about the vampire-thing, haha it's a struggle for me, does it make sense if I'm Team Jacob but also Team Vampire? :tongue:
  • kimberly_diane2008
    Options
    WOW THIS IS THE SITE FOR ME , I LOVED TWILIGHT AND NEW MOON , MY DAUGHTER KEEP SAYING READ THE BOOKS
    THEY ARE NOT THE SAME AS THE MOVIES , I WAS NOT INTO READING THINGS THAT I SEEN BUT I DECIDED SINCE IM VISUALY INPARED AND HAVE A MP3 PLAYER , ID BUY THE AUDIO BOOKS OF THE SAGA , WILL AFTER THE FIRST BOOK O MY GOSH I GOT HOOKED , I COULDNT GO WITH OUT THE OTHER BOOKS AS I HEARD IT ALL , SO YEA IM A HUDGE HUDGE FAN OF THE SAGA , NOW FOR THE GROUP YOU PUTTING TOGEATHER , YES I REALLY NEED THIS , MY CHALANGE IS TRYING TO JUST STICK TO THE CALORIE LIMIT A DAY , I EAT WHEN IM UPSET AND IV BEEN SAD AND UPSET FOR A COUPLE MONTHS , MY KIDS DAD MY EX HAD A HORRABLE DEATH , I WONT GET INTO HER BUT IT WAS
    AND IS STILL VERY MUCH ON MY MIND ALL DAY AND NIGHT , TO MAKE THINGS WORSE MY AUNT HAS CANSER AND IS NOW JUST PUT IN A HOSPICE CENTER AND IS NEAR THE END , SO IM FACING THAT AND IT IS JUST WAY TO MUCH FOR ME TO DEAL WITH , I GAINED SOME WEIGHT BACK THAT I JUST LOST , AND THOUGHT I WAS IN CONTROL BUT GUESS WHAT IM FOR SURE NOT ALL THE TIME , I NEED SUPPORT TO KEEP ME GOING AND LOTS AND LOTS OF FRIENDS , I LOVE EMAILS JUST THAT HELPS I THINK IN WEIGHT LOSS , SO I WAS 247 POUNDS BACK IN JUNE AND LOST DOWN TO 206 I WENT UP AFTER MY EX HUSBAND DIED TO 216 BUT THOUGHT I WAS GETTING BETTER I GOT BACK DOWN TO 209 ,BUT THEN WHEN MY AUNT STARTING GOING DOWN , IT WAS JUST TO MUCH AND I SHOT BACK UP TO 213 THIS IS A HUDGE BATTLE FOR ME AND I NEED TO GET THIS OFF , IM TRYING TO JUST GET BELOW 200, MAN IT IS HARD , SO ID LOVE TO JOIN THIS GROUP , THANK YOU AND BY THE WAY I WRITE IN CAPS BECAUSE MY EYES ARE BAD , SO IM NOT YELLING , LOL:smile:
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    Welcome to the group kimberly_diane20.:flowerforyou: I'm sorry for your loss and all your troubles. I hope things get better soon.
  • acureese
    Options
    Welcome Kimberly, glad you're joining the group! :happy: I'm sorry for the hard times you're going through/have been going through, and I hope things get better soon. We're here for you to help with your goals :flowerforyou: I'm an emotional eater, too, and I find typing on here and connecting with people on this site has helped me with that :smile:
  • kimberly_diane2008
    Options
    you know im on the third book and i am going to so wish there is a 5th book after im done with the 4th book . lol anyways how is everyones days going today
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    I just took my girls to a birthday party and I really really wanted a cupcake but I didn't give in. All I had was like 5 pretzels. Now all I have to say is that I worked my butt off this week and that scale better be extreamly nice to me in the morning.:grumble: So I will let you guys know first thing tomorrow morning. I hope everyone is having a good weekend. :smile:
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    YEAH!!!!!! So excited this morning finally a good weight loss number after two weeks of very small losses. Down 1.6lbs this week!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I hope everyone else is doing well. Keep up all the hard work. 17 more weeks till the Eclipse premiere!
    SW-163.8
    02-01-10 - 152
    02-07-10 - 148
    02-14-10 - 147.2
    02- 21-10 - 147
    02-28-10 - 145.4
    03-07-10
    03-14-10
    03-21-10 - Mini Goal 140
    03-28-10
    04-04-10
    04-11-10