Twilight Saga ECLIPSE Challenge

Options

Replies

• leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Bump so Rachel can find us! Yay! Welcome Rae Rae!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • shimmer921
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am new to MFP, so please bare with me! I am so excited for Eclipse to come out!! I hope to be at my goal weight for the premier but I work at an Italian bakery and it is HARD to pass up the delicious, high calorie, high fat foods that are always in front of me.
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is having a good weekend. My hubby is out of town for seven weeks so it's just me and my girls for Valentines Day. We are going to a Valentines Day Brunch on base and it's suppose to be really nice and out to Red Lobster for dinner. Hopefully I won't do too bad on my calories. :indifferent: I will post my weight tomorrow with hopes of good results. TOM is visiting this week but usually it doesn't change anything even though sometimes I wish I could use that as an excuse.:blushing: A little over 19 weeks till Eclipse!
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    Happy Valentines Day :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    Down 0.8lbs this week, I was hoping for at least a pound and a half but that's good. I'm glad to see the scale going down!:bigsmile: I think Valentine's Day is going to hurt me a little for next weeks weight in but hopefully not to bad. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!:love::love: :love:

SW-163.8
    02-01-10 - 152
    02-07-10 - 148
    02-14-10 - 147.2
    Eclipse Goal - 125
    Over all goal - between 120-125
  • malibootie
    malibootie Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Well, since I don't have a Valentine, I had to give myself my own VDay present. This year? My present was losing 3 lbs. Probably one of the best presents ever! Hope you are alldoing well!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Congrats on your losses!

Mal, I don't have a Valentine either.

I didn't lose this week but I also didn't gain! Thats probably because I'm due for my period, which is late. And it is that reason that I'm glad I don't have a Valentine:laugh: :wink:

Anybody hear any Twilight news lately? I went to the movies this weekend and saw the poster for Eclipse! I was really hoping to see a trailer, but I figured I wouldn't. How much longer will they keep us waiting?

Happy Monday girls!~
    Holly
  • malibootie
    malibootie Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Come on Twi-hards!! Where is everyone???? I am starving, but managing to stay under calorie for the day. After all, just a few scant months until Eclipse!!
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    mali: my friend says she is going to get us old ladies "Team Cougar" tshirts for the midnight showing. :bigsmile:
  • LuvnAG10
    Options
    I know I'm way late but can I still join this group? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Twilight Saga!!! I just found and joined this site yesterday so I'm a tad behind. :smile:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    mali: my friend says she is going to get us old ladies "Team Cougar" tshirts for the midnight showing. :bigsmile:

:laugh: I love it!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I know I'm way late but can I still join this group? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Twilight Saga!!! I just found and joined this site yesterday so I'm a tad behind. :smile:

Welcome! We are glad to have you!
  • nana1325
    nana1325 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Diana and I would love to join this group. I think its a great idea to mix weight loss with the Twilight Saga, which I love love love!!
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    I love to see newcomers! Welcome to the Eclipse Challenge.:bigsmile:
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    Ok so a little disappointed with my 0.2 weight loss this week!!!!!! :noway: I would really love a higher number even 1lb would be fantastic! :happy: I guess I can always hope for better results next week. I set up all my weigh in's for the next 18 weeks till Eclipse comes out. Yes I said 18 more weeks to go!:bigsmile: Plus I put in mini goals for myself which I am hoping to motivate me a little more to make sure I can reach them. I hope everyone else is doing good with their weight loss. Keep up all the hard work.
    SW-163.8
    02-01-10 - 152
    02-07-10 - 148
    02-14-10 - 147.2
    02- 21-10 - 147
    02-28-10
    03-07-10
    03-14-10
    03-21-10 - Mini Goal 140
    03-28-10
    04-04-10
    04-11-10
    04-18-10
    04-25-10
    05-02-10
    05-09-10 Mother's Day - Mini Goal - 132
    05-16-10
    05-23-10
    05-30-10
    06-06-10
    06-13-10 Moving back to the East Coast - Mini Goal - 127
    06-20-10
    06-27-10
    06-30-10 Eclipse Goal - 125
    Over all goal - between 120-125
  • acureese
    acureese Posts: 169
    Options
    Hi! Can I join late too? :flowerforyou: I'm a big fan of twilight and fitness, so this is a great combo! :happy: I'm living overseas in Germany with my husband who's stationed here (and I'm happy to say there's an english-movie theater nearby that showed new moon and I'm hoping eclipse! :wink: ) I thought I was Team Edward, but I think I'm actually Team Taylor...hehe can I be on both teams? :tongue:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Happy Monday and welcome to all the newbies!

I didn't lose anything this week:sad: But I did have a visit from TOM last week, so I'll prolly see some nice results this week.

I got a new bed yesterday! :bigsmile: YAY! My old bed was so squeaky that it would wake me up when I rolled over! And it sagged in the center, so I would be sore when I woke up. I actually slept comfortably last night, I even had dreams! The only soreness I feel this morning is from stupid Jillian Michaels!:laugh: :wink:

I ordered Power 90 and I should be getting it any day now! I can't wait to start that program! I'm hoping to move up to P90X after I finish.

usmcwifeb15.... 18 weeks?!?!?! I'm so ready! I'm almost half way to my goal and if I keep going at the rate I am, plus the new workouts, I may be at my goal by then! You are doing awesome!!!
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    usmcwifeb15.... 18 weeks?!?!?! I'm so ready! I'm almost half way to my goal and if I keep going at the rate I am, plus the new workouts, I may be at my goal by then! You are doing awesome!!!
    [/quote]

You are doing so great wannabecullen! Getting close to halfway. I am hoping to be at my goal by the Eclipse premiere or just a few lbs shy of it. I am so ready for the movie to come out!!!!:bigsmile: 18 weeks still seems like a long time. I was kind of wondering where everyone has gone. I feel like there is only a few of us that still check in.

WHERE ARE ALL YOU TWILIGHTERS?????

Welcome acureese!:flowerforyou:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Right!? Where'd everybody go?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • acureese
    acureese Posts: 169
    Options
    Thank you for the warm welcome!! :happy: I'm very excited for it, wow 18 weeks! Although I'm new to our neighborhood and my husband isn't as into it (maybe he just wishes he was a Cullen or a werewolf? :wink: ), so I hope I find someone to go with by then! Although, going to the movies by myself would not deter me in any way from seeing it! :tongue:

Hehe, just wanted to share, my old roommate and I had started a "You know you're a huge fan of twilight when..." list, and I think my main moment was when we were watching So You Think You Can Dance, and I just shook my head in dismay and said, "the Cullens could do that so much better." I was totally serious and didn't even realize I said it out loud, she busted up laughing and put that at the top of our list!:blushing: Heehee, what's your main huge fan moment you'd like to add to the list? :smile:

PS- I want a werewolf six-pack! Well, not that jacked, but a female version!:wink: I think that's my goal for the movie!