Love this workout!!!!!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Week 5 Day 2 and Day 3 Core Cardio and Balance

Still loving this workout!
  • laceface626
    Options
    Just recently got back to the max workouts a few weeks ago. I do a max workout 6 days a week and then a month 1 workout on my rest day.....DAMN I'm sore all the time but it feels sooooo goooooood :)
  • telcochik
    Options
    Just recently got back to the max workouts a few weeks ago. I do a max workout 6 days a week and then a month 1 workout on my rest day.....DAMN I'm sore all the time but it feels sooooo goooooood :)

Those max workouts are no joke! Good for you. I'm going to finish up my 2nd round at the end of November and then move on to Les Mills Combat. Can't wait to try a new program!
  • telcochik
    Options
  • telcochik
    Options
    Month 2 Week 1 Day 1 Max Interval Circuit

OMG I'm exhausted from that workout!!! I forgot how much worse it is to do 3 interval circuits instead of 2. Those side suicide drills still kill me!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Month 2 Day 3 Max Cardio Conditioning

OMG I'm so tired! Of course it could be because I stayed up WAAAAAAY too late last night watching the presidential race results.