• amruden
    amruden Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Husband ...not very often.

Boyfriend...all the time! :-)
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Every day, definitely. Always at least a kiss before we leave to work in the morning and a kiss when we get home after work.

Some days more than others.

During sex? Depends.
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I don't know what "the norm" would be. I don't know if there really is one as every relationship is different. BUT..kissing, in our case, happens all the time..regular dailies include "good morning".."have a great day at work" once we get to office, once we get back to car after work, when we go to our perspective changing rooms at gym, after workout, g'nite. Sex is at least 3-4 times a week minus TOM week..and yes kissing in there too. lol This makes it sound really overkill, but it doesn't feel like it to me? Anyways we are happy and that's all that matters.
  • rexzmumu
    rexzmumu Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    not all that often, we try to remember when we leave each other and not that much during coitus. lol i have no idea what the "norm" is but im sure we are not it. We are in a 7 year relationship - just an fyi...
  • JRaeZins
    JRaeZins Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Well this thread is depressing...don't know if I've been married to long or what, but I love to kiss, but rarely do.

During sex??? I wish...........

I agree! Definately not enough kissing...:cry:
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.......

Credited to Einstein, but I'm a bit skeptical about quotes on the internet. Either way, it's a great quote.

I:heart: kissing. Often, but never enough.

"That's the problem with the internet, it's hard to check the validity of anything you find." - Abraham Lincoln
  • whouwannab
    whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    rarely! And we are still young (30 & 32). We have 3 kids and are so busy with work and the kids that we don't take time for each other. Sad but true! He doesn't see a problem with it...I'm starting to think we just "tolerate" each other because it's easier. (and yes I do know that this is an issue)

I hear ya
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I mack on the hubby daily.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    Your spouse, partner, bf, gf, whatever you want to call them!

Daily? More often? Less often? How about when you have sex, do you kiss? Every time, sometimes, occasionally? When you leave or come home?

Just looking for a frame of reference here... I want to know what the "norm" is.

Everyone's normal is different.

My husband and I kiss when we wake up in the morning to say good morning, on the way out the door going to work, when we get home from work..........

My husband often comes into the kitchen when I am cooking and kisses on me and I do the same to him when he is playing the PS3.

We kiss at night before going to sleep, when making up from an argument, etc.

We kiss all the time and we have been together for a total of 18 years and have been married for 14 of those years.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    No one here to kiss.:sad:

But if he was, I'd kiss him all the time.

A: I'm in the same boat

B: Freaking LOVE your profile pic :laugh:
  • LilGiselle21
    LilGiselle21 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me a little sad. I would love to kiss more often. Sometimes we go days without any. Especially the last two weeks because I've been sick. I don't know when we kissed last actually. We're very much in love, though. He's getting tackled when I feel better -- belieeeeve that.

If one of us is sick the kiss goes on the forehead. Since that's pretty much the only attention that we give each other besides medication time and the "are you comfortable." Question.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Every day, several times a day. We're affectionate people.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Several times daily for kissing :smooched:

Several times a week for the other stuff :wink:
  • millyvanilli321
    millyvanilli321 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    All the time! Always when we come in from work or say good bye for whatever reason, sometimes I'll just kiss his cheek when we're watching a movie n he'll give me a proper kiss, before we go to sleep, cooking dinner, *definitely* during sex.

Basically just any chance or excuse we get :)
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I don't think there's a "norm". My hubby and I kiss multiple times daily. During the week mostly when leaving for the morning and then at least at good night. Sometimes when we get home for the day, but most of the time the kids are occupying our attention at that point. During sex? Hell ya! We're practically locked at the lips! He's an awesome kisser and that turns me on like nothing else!!

We've been together for 12 years and married for 10, so it works for us!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I don't think there is, or should be a norm. It's dependent on what each person/couple needs.

My guy and me? We are very touchy-feely and it works for us. We kiss before we leave, when we arrive home and we both will stop and kiss each other at random.

But it works for us and we're both very happy.
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    As often as possible.
  • SheilaN1976
    SheilaN1976 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    all the time! i get a hug and kiss before my husband leaves for work in the morning and a hug and kiss when he gets home and throughout the rest of the day and definitely during sex.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Just a peck? Two or three times daily. Full on make-out session? Just during sexy time.

We're boring.

Same here!
  • Slimat30
    Options
    As much as possible!