How often do you kiss?

Options

Replies

• Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Your spouse, partner, bf, gf, whatever you want to call them!

Daily? More often? Less often? How about when you have sex, do you kiss? Every time, sometimes, occasionally? When you leave or come home?

Just looking for a frame of reference here... I want to know what the "norm" is.

When one of us leaves, when we come home, random times during the day. When im cooking, cleaning, when he is working on something.. and Especially during sex! Before bed, when we wake.. pretty much all the time. If you arent kissing, then you have much deeper problems.

Also, just as a note.. ive been married almost 8 years. Dunno why you were looking for a reference so thought I would throw that in there. =)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,021 Member
    Options
    we kiss everyday, ALOT, when we wake up, before he leaves for work, when he comes home, while i am making dinner, after dinner, before bed and always during sex. I guess we like kissing. our kids are always YUCK, GROSS, get a room but I think they secretly like it at least they know their parents love each other
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    My hubby is addicted. :) We kiss often. A lot when he gets home from work, a peck everytime we walk by each other. During idle times he wants a smooch. He really can't get enough of them. Unrelated to the post, my youngest son needs about 10 a day as well he takes after his Dad. :)

Too funny! My son who's 9, was really kissy-huggy this morning! He loves his mama and I love him so much. :heart:
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    As for the hubs, yea we're still in the honeymoon phase. Lotsa lovin' still goin on :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • corn2012
    Options
    I think it all depend on each person!
    I had a beautiful experience with my ex... we used to kiss everywhere, anytime! I guess we both were addicted!... in sex it was just great!
    Unfurtunately, we had to separate for families issues!

Now, with my actual wife is so different....she is so COLD! just peck once in while, during sex rarely... (not to mention sex activity is twice or three times a MONTH!)
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    When we are actually together, quite often.
    But we're making up for lost time.

ahhhh I love it.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Hardly ever. Married for 11 yrs been together for almost 14. Sad.

I have known Gary for 12 years and it has been on and off for those 12 years. Does your husband like to drink beer? If so, they should probably hang out sometime. At least then I will know where he is.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    every goddamn time he lets me.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Am a big fan of kissing and do it as often as we can. :smooched:
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Not often enough, and I'm thinking I want to change that.

We used to kiss 'goodbye' and 'hello' every single day, but we have been together for 22 years now and I don't even know where we lost the habit.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Husband ...not very often.

Boyfriend...all the time! :-)

*snort

Yes, this made me laugh. If I had a BF that would be the case too. lol. Or if my husband would stop smoking, then I may kiss him more than when he pretty much makes me.
  • LupaNera
    Options
    Well as often as I can :D Without embarrassing him in front of relatives ghghgh.
  • __Sneakers__
    Options
    Every chance I get
  • okidoki7
    okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Your spouse, partner, bf, gf, whatever you want to call them!

Daily? More often? Less often? How about when you have sex, do you kiss? Every time, sometimes, occasionally? When you leave or come home?

Just looking for a frame of reference here... I want to know what the "norm" is.

When one of us leaves, when we come home, random times during the day. When im cooking, cleaning, when he is working on something.. and Especially during sex! Before bed, when we wake.. pretty much all the time. If you arent kissing, then you have much deeper problems.

Also, just as a note.. ive been married almost 8 years. Dunno why you were looking for a reference so thought I would throw that in there. =)

pretty much this..we're 35yrs old, married for 10yrs and have 5 children, we kiss and hug all the time, i think affection like this is VERY important in a relationship...i love kissing :heart:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I have no BF. I kiss once every 30 years.
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Hardly ever. Married for 11 yrs been together for almost 14. Sad.

I have known Gary for 12 years and it has been on and off for those 12 years. Does your husband like to drink beer? If so, they should probably hang out sometime. At least then I will know where he is.

Yes he does! He is a huge beer drinker - so much so we have a keg in our "man cave" but that'll be going away for awhile. We have a family member that needs to stay with us and alcohol can't be around so...that means many more bar visits or drinking else where. But yeah sometime we should go out so they can meet.
  • keeannholmes
    keeannholmes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Daily of course!!
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    i must add, though no SO (who i would kiss nonstop!) my kiddies get their kisses daily, and my son wants several in a row, so cute!!
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    All the time. We don't full on make out often unless we're doing the deed and then we ALWAYS kiss, kissing is probably the #1 turn on for my BF. A peck here and there several times per day especially when one of us leaves the house.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    A few times a day but we don't "make out" all the time like we used to, unless of course it's sexy time! lol