How often do you kiss?

Options

Replies

• doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Every chance we get! We'll steal kisses at the gym while working out, doing chores, on lunch breaks, out with friends, out with family, in the middle of a movie theater. As often as possible. And yes, we definitely kiss during sex. A lot.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Husband ...not very often.

Boyfriend...all the time! :-)

*snort
  • gavini
    gavini Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    rarely! And we are still young (30 & 32). We have 3 kids and are so busy with work and the kids that we don't take time for each other. Sad but true! He doesn't see a problem with it...I'm starting to think we just "tolerate" each other because it's easier. (and yes I do know that this is an issue)

sounds similar to me. 2 kids and we are in our late 30s instead of early 30s but i miss physical interaction yet she doesnt seem to care, hasnt for a long time, not sure she ever did but i think she was more accomodating say 7 or 8 years ago. i try to initiate things but it is struggle to even get a hello and goodbye kiss some days, i watch as she purposely positions her body in a way to make it hard to kiss her hello when she walks by me after coming home from somewhere. i havent given up at the moment and still seek her out to kiss her goodbye and to give real kisses whenever she will let me but i cant remember the last time she came up and kissed me, it has been many years. and this sex thing that was mentioned, how often do you married couples have sex? i am lucky if i can get any once a month, we average in the single digits per year
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    rarely! And we are still young (30 & 32). We have 3 kids and are so busy with work and the kids that we don't take time for each other. Sad but true! He doesn't see a problem with it...I'm starting to think we just "tolerate" each other because it's easier. (and yes I do know that this is an issue)

sounds similar to me. 2 kids and we are in our late 30s instead of early 30s but i miss physical interaction yet she doesnt seem to care, hasnt for a long time, not sure she ever did but i think she was more accomodating say 7 or 8 years ago. i try to initiate things but it is struggle to even get a hello and goodbye kiss some days, i watch as she purposely positions her body in a way to make it hard to kiss her hello when she walks by me after coming home from somewhere. i havent given up at the moment and still seek her out to kiss her goodbye and to give real kisses whenever she will let me but i cant remember the last time she came up and kissed me, it has been many years. and this sex thing that was mentioned, how often do you married couples have sex? i am lucky if i can get any once a month, we average in the single digits per year

This is sad....
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    When we wake up
    we work together, so we sneak them throughout the day
    when we get home

All day every day, but we're not too big on PDA
    (THAT RHYMES AND YOU KNOW IT RHYMES, ADMIT IT)
  • 2boypeas
    Options
    Going on 18 years, and we are are still touchy-feely. I don't know what "normal" is, but a few times a day is normal for me.
  • jnchorn
    jnchorn Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My hubby is addicted. :) We kiss often. A lot when he gets home from work, a peck everytime we walk by each other. During idle times he wants a smooch. He really can't get enough of them. Unrelated to the post, my youngest son needs about 10 a day as well he takes after his Dad. :)
  • Rage4lightning
    Rage4lightning Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    All the time!

When one of us is leaving the house.
    When he has to go to his study to work.
    When we're watching Netflix.
    While we're cooking.
    After we've parked at our destination but before we get out of the car.
    After we've gotten out of the car.
    When one of us tells an hysterical joke.
    When one of us says something particularly corny.
    When I feel like it.
    When he feels like it.
    Defnitely, definitely, definitely (!) during sex.

This list could go on and on.
  • 2boypeas
    Options
    When we wake up
    we work together, so we sneak them throughout the day
    when we get home

All day every day, but we're not too big on PDA
    (THAT RHYMES AND YOU KNOW IT RHYMES, ADMIT IT)

Lol. I did say it out loud.
  • trtmom
    trtmom Posts: 76 Member
    Options

This sounds like my house, except we're 32 and 34 with 2 kids....
    After almost 13yrs of marriage, I've just learned to tolerate him cause things will never change...

We've been together for 14 years....
  • Every day. Often as we can. My husband works days and we have six kids so it is difficult to sneak those in but we do it!:)
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Every chance I get when I'm seeing someone. I feel strongly that kissing is the pulse of a relationship. Once the kissing stops, the relationship generally starts to decline or turns into a 'friendship' situation and the passion fades drastically.

Personally, I can't be with someone that doesn't enjoy just snuggling up and making out like high school kids on a regular basis. For me it's the best way to connect with my partner. It doesn't even have to lead to sex...but then again, I'm a great kisser, so it usually does :glasses:
  • sexyrosey
    Options
    Every chance I get! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Yes!
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Been together 10 years - married 2 years.

We kiss every night before bed and every time we say good bye. And obv when we are "intimate" ;p
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Every day. Often as we can. My husband works days and we have six kids so it is difficult to sneak those in but we do it!:)

Kiss in front of your kids, it sets a good example that it's ok to be affectionate with your spouse!
  • mommyrox05
    Options
    Your spouse, partner, bf, gf, whatever you want to call them!

Daily? More often? Less often? How about when you have sex, do you kiss? Every time, sometimes, occasionally? When you leave or come home?

Just looking for a frame of reference here... I want to know what the "norm" is.

Every day....often....durring sex,YEEESSSSS-every time...and always leaving and coming home! Little pecks-always, and make out every chance we get <3....Ohhhhh yeah! :wink:
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Just a peck? Two or three times daily. Full on make-out session? Just during sexy time.

We're boring.

^This.

I wouldn't consider it boring though. :laugh:

Same here! And sexy time isn't even that often. :x
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Every chance we get. We kiss good morning, I kiss him when I leave for work, he's waiting for me when I come home for lunch with a kiss and a hug and same when I get home from work at night. Then we kiss every time we pass by each other and several times while sitting on the couch watching TV in the evenings. When we are out on a date, we will lean in and kiss each other "just because".

We've been together for 22 years, married for 20.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Just a peck? Two or three times daily. Full on make-out session? Just during sexy time.

We're boring.

We're boring, too. We always kiss when he leaves for/returns from work and I go out/return from my walks. We say I love you a lot, too.
  • AdrianasMombieED
    AdrianasMombieED Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    once or twice a day.

used t be ALLLL the time.

ah well.