How often do you kiss?

Replies

• Every day, multiple times a day. We've been dating for fourteen months; living together for fifteen. :laugh:
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    I actually kiss a ton more when I am single haha. My ex didnt like to kiss for some reason - but id rather kiss then hump.
  • When we first wake up, before leaving for work, when we get home, multiple times throughout the evening, before we go to sleep ... pretty much as often as possible. It's not like we're making out ... but there's always time for a kiss. During sex ... absolutely!

And, by the way, this is after 25 years of marriage and we're both in mid-40s. So age and number of years together hasn't really changed anything ...

This is for me too! - after 7 years of been together and we have 1 kid
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Not as often as I would like. Granted I crave make-out sessions and often am unfulfilled. I don't require it to turn into actual sex, just getting on the edge due to the kissing is exactly what I'm shooting for.

Whoa, this makes me a little warm...
  • KMRose1788
    KMRose1788 Posts: 32 Member
    All the time, we also try to have a 15 second 'passionate' kiss every day. I read online it is supposed to help people stay connected. Who doesn't have 15 seconds? Everyone has 15 seconds! Give your SO some extra affection.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Every day, multiple times a day. We've been dating for fourteen months; living together for fifteen.

This is me!!! Hahah we haven't been together 14 mos yet, but he moved in a month after we started dating. Lots of people said we were crazy :smile:
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Never...no present S/O and strangers generally don't approve of my being that forward....so...there you go. Kissing during sex is like the warmup before and the cool down after the workout except a lot more fun. If you don't enjoy kissing...something's wrong.
  • mandorla
    mandorla Posts: 81 Member
    I kiss my primary several times a day, but they aren't deep soul moving kisses. Our kissing styles don't really match up. We've talked about it and worked on it for the last two years with no real results.

My second partner and I could kiss for hours and hours and be super happy.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Kiss my hubby multiple times during the day...all the time kinda.

I used to kiss him before we went off to work but now I go work out so early that I don't want to wake him.

Usually in the morning on weekends.

When he gets home from work and before bed, always. He says "Goodnight, Babe" and we have a goodnight kiss.

Also kiss if we feel like it.....if he does something cute or is especially hot that day I kiss him...

I mean...I guess it's not something I think about. When you feel like it, you kiss LoL
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    We pretty much just kiss each other before work and before falling asleep. It was much more frequent at first. Now, the amount of times we say "I love you" every day is almost innumerable. We've been married a year today and have never been happier or more confident in our love for each other.
  • Every day, multiple times a day. We've been dating for fourteen months; living together for fifteen.

This is me!!! Hahah we haven't been together 14 mos yet, but he moved in a month after we started dating. Lots of people said we were crazy :smile:

I love this! We moved in together after 1 month. I was 20, he was 22- that was 18 years ago. I like being a little crazy! ;)
  • macjenkins
    macjenkins Posts: 62 Member
    how could you not kiss your SO at least on a daily basis?

Mine works out of state through the week so we more then make up for it on the weekends. We kiss & "play" every chance we get. Our children have a sensor though. Thank goodness for locks! ;)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Definitely several times per day!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    I'm making out with myself right now...

and a tomato.
  • Kendra0024
    Kendra0024 Posts: 56 Member
    Always when we say "hi" and "bye" and sometimes throughout the evening, depending on how much relaxing we get to do. Always before bed, and most definitely during sexy time.
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Everyday! Maybe 4 times at the least
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Kiss in the morning when we wake up, before we leave for work, when we get home, multiple times throughout the day, right before bed.

Definitely before during and after sex.

One thing my husband does that annoys me though is making the kissing noise at me when I am across the room or something. I don't know why but if I am not close enough to kiss at that moment, then just wait until I am. :grumble: :embarassed:
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    We're celebrating 28 years married in January. We knew each other 4 months, dated for 3 and tied the knot! We kiss ALL the time! In the morning when we wake up, all throughout the day & into the night. I've even woke up to him kissing me on the face during the night & I've done the same to him many times! We kiss when we swim in the pool or the ocean, in the shower etc. sometimes these kisses lead to more, but not always. Just try to keep connected and enjoy each other as long as we can! During sex...always! After sex, always! Everyone that knows us says we act like newlyweds and are "so cute!" LOL

Those of you that aren't kissing very often or ever, just start! You may be in a rut and it takes one of you to turn it around.

If you're blaming having kids in the house & being too busy, then there's something deeper going on. Your children should bring you closer together & you need to be embracing the family & teaching your kids how a happy couple behaves. Instead, you're teaching them that not kissing & being affectionate with the one you're sharing your life with is normal, & it's NOT normal.
  • stefjc
    stefjc Posts: 484 Member
    27 years together, 23 of them married and he has rule....

I can't walk passed him without a hug and a kiss.

He says I Love You all the time, 20 or 30 times a day, I always reciprocate. Sometimes I even get that in first, but not often enough!

It's nice. Comforting and just right for us :)
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    27 years together, 23 of them married and he has rule....

I can't walk passed him without a hug and a kiss.

He says I Love You all the time, 20 or 30 times a day, I always reciprocate. Sometimes I even get that in first, but not often enough!

It's nice. Comforting and just right for us :)

Thats awesome were still like that after 3 years I hope were like that 27years into it :smooched: