I want your "are you pregnant?" stories

Options
12346»

Replies

• Chinadorian
    Chinadorian Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I was once told "Congratulations!" from a co-worker's husband at a Christmas party. He even patted my effing belly. To top it all off....I was literally drinking a glass of white WINE!

People. Are. Dumb.

That is hilarious...wow. Sorry for the trauma
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I was once asked when I was due? I replied 11/17/92, which is my youngest son's dob.
  • agriffiths73
    agriffiths73 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    It's better to see a pregnant woman standing on a bus, than a fat woman sat down. crying
  • Whiskybelly
    Whiskybelly Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    All I'm going to say is that it was the last time I ever wore a muumuu.
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I was working and this older lady asked me how many months I was....... I was in shock! I didn't wanna disappoint the lady so I said I was 4 months pregnant......; ( after that I went and cried like a lil girl......... And I wasn't even that big before...
  • bhberth0926
    Options
    You're definitely not the only one! I have a list of them, but the absolute worst was when one of my customers at the bank I work for came in with a gift bag. Inside was a handmade knitted baby blanket and a card for the "happy mommy-to-be." Not only was I not pregnant, but we had been trying for months to no avail, so this was a double whammy. Of course, I cried for hours, but I didn't want to hurt her feelings by telling her, so I actually wrote her a thank you note! She realized later what she had done and apologized profusely, but I still call her the blankey lady.