500 Days of MFP! And still going......(and pics of course!)

Options

Replies

• LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    awesome:drinker: you are a true inspiration to all...God Bless you

Thank you very much! And right back at ya. :happy:
  • marvelmo
    marvelmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! You look Fabulous! I was a "fat mom" and missed so many fun memories with my children. We were always active but as you noted amusement parks/water parks were a nightmare - it's even more heartbreaking when your children don't understand why you can't ride the amusements. Enjoy your life and her childhood! I plan to do all the missed activities with my grown children once able. It's my mission! Continued success
    Hooray for you:drinker:
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    awesome job, i'm so proud of you.
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    awesome job, i'm so proud of you.

Thanks! You're doing pretty awesome yourself! :happy:
  • TabathaAnn8
    Options
    What an awesome post!!!! Congratulations to you and your family!!! So, so awesome, brought a happy tear to my eye. Thanks for the share!
  • bumbalo
    Options
    wow amazing results go you!
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    Inspirational! You look Fabulous! I was a "fat mom" and missed so many fun memories with my children. We were always active but as you noted amusement parks/water parks were a nightmare - it's even more heartbreaking when your children don't understand why you can't ride the amusements. Enjoy your life and her childhood! I plan to do all the missed activities with my grown children once able. It's my mission! Continued success
    Hooray for you:drinker:

Thanks for the nice words of encouragement & good luck reaching your goals! :-)
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Mike - what a TERRIFIC accomplishment!! How completely awesome is that!! =)

Can't wait to meet up with ya in person!! =)
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    That's awesome! Thanks for signing up!

Anyone else in the Philly area and interested in joining me for the National Brain Tumor Society's Race For Hope 5k on November 4th starting at the Philadelphia Art Museum here's a link with the information: http://www.braintumorcommunity.org/goto/mconnor

P.S. I had a brain tumor removed about 6 years ago so this one is personal! :wink:

Thank you!
  • dare2begin
    dare2begin Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. This is great motivation for me to get started. Only in my first week and it feels like a very long way for me to go!
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. This is great motivation for me to get started. Only in my first week and it feels like a very long way for me to go!

Thanks! Good luck to you and congrats on getting started!
  • chica559
    Options
    That was very empowering!!!!! Congratulations on your success!!!
  • fluffyflyydiva
    Options
    keep it up! Great job!
  • Beef3ptOh
    Options
    Awesome story.....
  • zen_soul
    zen_soul Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • arr0528
    arr0528 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is..................... YOU ARE FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!
  • AndiJoy812
    Options
    Awesome story.....

Best thing I have EVER seen on this site. EVER! This, right here, is why I adore you so freaking much!! :laugh:
  • MzStarrQueenB
    MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    congrads!!:drinker:
  • Beef3ptOh
    Options
    Awesome story.....

Best thing I have EVER seen on this site. EVER! This, right here, is why I adore you so freaking much!! :laugh:

Yep, I'm a moron. sometimes.....mostly awesome though. :bigsmile:
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    Awesome story.....

Yep, I'm a moron. sometimes.....mostly awesome though. :bigsmile:

And.....I'm back! LOL....:laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!