500 Days of MFP! And still going......(and pics of course!)

Options
15678911»

Replies

• heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Wow! You just rock in every way! I love your NSV #3 the most. You're a great dad and very inspiring guy!
    And you look great too.
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great, the transformation around your face is wonderful! You look so much younger!
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Great progress!! I love the end with your daughter working out :) It's amazing how changing your life can change those around you as well. You should be very proud.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great, the transformation around your face is wonderful! You look so much younger!

Thanks! And congrats to you on your AWESOME success!
  • brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Your post made me tear up!! WAY TO GO! This world needs more dads like you! YOU DO look Wonderful!!! :smile:
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great job man, keep up the good work.
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    Your post made me tear up!! WAY TO GO! This world needs more dads like you! YOU DO look Wonderful!!! :smile:

Tears? Mission accomplished! Just kidding....Thanks alot, I appreciate it. :bigsmile:
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    Thank you all for your support! Keeps me inspired! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • BeefyBFit
    BeefyBFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Whatever happened to the LeanerBeef dude???

I'm back! Reading old stuff for a little extra motivation...
  • tamlynnturner
    Options
    Fabulous!!!
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • BeefyBFit
    BeefyBFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!