looking for friends that are around 200 pounds

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Storm_Wolf
    Options
    I'm in this group and it would be nice to have a friend or two! I'm 207 (217 according to the scale at the Dr office) and 5" 2. I started at around 237 a few months ago! Stoked that I have lost about 30lbs! It's not easy! I work in a nursing home and rehab facility and there are TONS of unhealthy choices around me....especially with the holidays coming up! I'm going to need all the help i can get!

I'd be happy to reach my high school weight which is about 180-170 but would really like to go for as healthy as I can...my goal weight is set to 150!
  • shellybean73
    shellybean73 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Sent a request :flowerforyou: im 185 trying to drop 40lbs!
  • cryyystaljoy
    cryyystaljoy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ah me too!! I started at 290, and I'm at 218-ish now & I'd love to have some friends on here who are around the same and have similar goals. I'm 5'10, athletic build, but I carry an extra layer of fat all over. (BOO). My goal is around 170 ball park.. I'm starting to focus more on my body fat % these days than my weight.. which would give me way more satisfaction than an actual weight. Trying to sit at about 22% body fat, and go from there.. right now I'm at 35%.
    At least it's better than the 57% I started at. Yuck!
    Soooo anyways, long post - Friend me if you want :)
  • iltexan
    Options
    I am 5' 6" and weigh 214 and would love to get down to 150. Any tips or motivation that anyone can give me is greatly appreciated.
  • obxcrew
    obxcrew Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I'm 5'4 and 208 lbs. I don't know how I got here. Well...I have an IDEA...but it feels like it happened so fast. My goal weight is 135 lbs (marriage weight / pre-children weight). I get inspired...start to lose weight and get fit and then something happens and I blow it...yet again. Soooo frustrating.

I am on a mission to make a LIFE CHANGE!! If anyone wants to help me along on my journey, please feel free to add me....I will be happy to encourage you as well!
  • JordanSky26
    JordanSky26 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to MFP and I'm looking for an online support system. I'll be entering into my 30s Dec. 22 and I want to be in the best shape of my life. I want to live my life again the way I did as a teen and in my early twenties. Somewhere along during my pre-mid life crisis after battling depression I became a lot heavier than I've ever been in my life. I'm 5'1 and 250 pounds. If you're serious about losing weight and would like to be my free feel free to end me.
  • frj85
    frj85 Posts: 62
    Options
    feel free to add me anyone, 240, looking to be 180...all encouragment and just talking is great., so add me so we can cheer each other on!
  • sonjanicole
    Options
    you can add me!
    i'm 5'6", started at 235 and my GW is 135lbs
  • iamthediva
    Options
    hi there, i'm 5'5" and 209 lbs - my goal is to be 160 (but the dream is 140)
  • dylan104373
    dylan104373 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Anybody here can feel free to add me as a friend! I'm current 211 and need to get down to about 165. I'm on here everyday and can help give support.
  • Hi, I am looking for friends who have the same goals as me. I am currently 200 with a goal weight of 140.

Hi twin. I just joined with the same goals, so I will add you. :)
  • yvilla363
    yvilla363 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3...weighing 214. Looking for some friends (and their support!!)
  • juiceyjazmine
    Options
    Hey im jazzy im 214 :) we should help each other
  • aread1106
    aread1106 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey :) Am 22, from the Uk and facing the shift of a very stubborn 35lbs....

I'm 5'10 and been on an uber exercise and 1200 calorie regime for about a month and (rubbishly!) not lost a single lb yet...urgh! But I seem to be changing shape so fingers crossed the weight will leave soon?

Please add me as a friend...everyones so amazingly supportive on MFP (I know I wouldn't have been so committed to the horrid gym without everyones help) and I want to pass on the love! xxx