Binge meals that you used to think was normal

Options

Replies

• MED2012COLORADO
    Options
    General tso's chicken with each piece dipped ever so gently in refried rice so it would cling to the chicken just perfectly. Then i would go back up to the buffet and clean out the cream cheese wontons glaring at anyone that would come near me "thinking" they were going to get any. LOL Those were the days!!! :noway:
  • ullgetthere
    Options
    I used to get a thing of double stuffed oreos and sit on my couch eating most of the package...milk in hand...omg that sounds so good right now!

Yup I did the absolute same!!!! As well as double stuff Fudgeos!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    a large cheeseteak sub with mayo, side order of fries (sometimes smothered with cheese and ranch) a large coke...FOR LUNCH!!! what was i thinking???
  • kenaz80
    Options
    this thread makes me hungry! lol

I used to have whole 12 in pizza, garlic mushrooms and share a portion of fries :s
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    a Volcano from a local restaurant. A Volcano is texas toast, covered with a mound of ground beef, covered in a mound of french fries, covered with cheese sauce, their homemade spicy chili and onions and then a stop for ice cream on the way home.
  • DeeMiss
    DeeMiss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My weakness is garlic bread--I could eat an order of garlic bread from little caesars by myself (their pizza sucks, so I just ate bread)

My usually Fast food meal, would be #1--(usually its the most popular) with a large sweet tea, or COke.

But I love soda--i could drink 3-5 pops a day. I didn't binge usually, its just a lifetime of bad eating that has me tipping the scales. (and lack of exercise!)
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I was in the same boat as far as McDonald's. One normal meal for me was:

20 chicken nuggets
    1 Big mac
    1 Double Cheeseburger (or a second Big Mac)
    2 Medium Fries

I love hot wings. I eat them in moderation now, but I used to finish off 50 wings with celery and blue cheese, 8 moz sticks, and a steak and cheese in one sitting.

I would go get Chinese food and my order would consist of TWO orders of General Tso's chicken, fried rice, two eggrolls, vegetable lo mein, and wonton soup. I would eat that in two sittings in the same day.

I was just talking about this very thing with my wife this week. I feel both strange and relieved that I can talk about that time in my life and not want to crawl under the bed.
  • keni88
    Options
    a large pizza hut stuffed crust chicken supreme, with salad bowl, 4 pieces of garlic bread with cheese and 8 chicken wings, and a supersize sharer cookie desert, washed down with 2 milkshakes and unlimited lemonade! and used to pride myself on being able to eat an 12" choc fudge cake in one sitting, like in the film matilda!
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Home-made nachos: Just a whole bag of tortilla chips, chopped tomatoes, mounds of cheese and sour cream - often as an evening snack. 1000 cals just for the chips!

Soft tortilla with cheese and sweet chilli sauce folded and heated until the cheese melted, sometimes 2 or 3 - normally a before bed snack.

A whole 12" pizza plus fries and soft drink maybe garlic bread while watching TV on a Friday. I'd also have an alcoholic drink with it.

KFC, McD's when I couldn't be bothered to cook.

It's funny that I though I used to eat really healthily - but thinking back due to this thread I ate A LOT of crap around those healthy meals. :noway:

No wonder I put on the weight. :sad:
  • ullgetthere
    Options
    Omg It was so nice to read everyones experiences!! I know binging all too well!!

Cheesecake and pasta as supper
    3 doughnuts in the morning (that was me controlling myself)
    3/4 of the Fudgeo or Oreo package (asnd once again I was controlling myself cause I would have eaten the whole thing)
    At restaurants, I would ALWAYS take pasta
    And I could go on forever!!
  • altacosturabeth
    altacosturabeth Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    This is just making me really hungry!

Sometimes I do wish I could go back to the days when I'd eat whatever and honestly not care!
  • cfarrugia90
    cfarrugia90 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I used to eat all sorts of rubbish! One of my fave things for lunch was chicken flavour Super Noodles with grated cheese on top! I still eat it every now and then (maybe once a month) but there were points I would probably eat that at least 3 times a week! I blame my boyfriend for making me gain weight (ok yeah I know it's my fault really, I should have said no!) but he would always buy us yummy foods like olives stuffed with feta and caramelised onion humous which we would eat with chilli heatwave Doritos as a snack after eating dinner! Mmm yum...I do eat much healthier now though and tend not to snack but crisps have got to be my downfall. I would only eat one small bag a day but I really want to cut down to around twice a week. I gave them up for the whole of lent once so I know I can do it!
  • bellamia88
    bellamia88 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Whenever i'd go out for dinner i'd assume that I burnt enough calories to go all out. Turns out i'd only burn 500-600 but the meal I thought I could go all out came in at 1300 calories or more on top of everything else I ate that day. Then I was wondering why I kept gaining weight despite working out. SMH
  • vnakkar
    Options

- Cook mac and cheese box and eat entire thing out of pot with hot sauce on top

Totally this. That was a normal lunch and I wouldn't blink. I'd even toss in a slice of cheddar to thicken it up. Also every pizza story on here.

What MFP really opened my eyes on was booze. Beer, and Gin & Tonic's especially, no light beer junk either... Homebrew at 150 cal a pint! 800 calories a day when it was all in easily. I keep those around 200 a day now.
  • shewolf83
    shewolf83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 3 favorites and all made at home

A 10 oz steak and two twice baked potatoes loaded with butter, cheese and bacon.

I sometimes would eat a box of mac n cheese with about half a pound of ground beef by myself.

And last but not least my absolute favorite meal to stuff myself with

2 chicken fried steaks, white cheddar mashed potatoes, both smothered in a bacon gravy, with green beans and corn on the cob. It was heaven.
  • RavenBeauty87
    RavenBeauty87 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    LMFAO so true I'm so scared when I think about how I use to eat on a daily basis. I still have trouble with binging but now, when I do binge, it's stuff at home that yes packs on the calories but at least it isn't fast food. I use to go to Taco Bell for lunch and get 2 half pound been burritos, a nacho bell grande, and two empanadas. Yep, then later that night binge on more stuff. How I never got up to 200lbs I'll never know. I was close I got up to 190..... Writing this just made me shudder and feel kinda sick....
  • fancyacuppa
    fancyacuppa Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awwwww I used to get a wheel of camembert & oven bake it, then eat it with an entire loaf of olive & sundried tomato bread from a local bakers....
  • TracySTL
    TracySTL Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    an ENTIRE box of Mac'N' Cheese (the Blue Box) and a giant steak to go with!
  • TracySTL
    TracySTL Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have 3 favorites and all made at home

A 10 oz steak and two twice baked potatoes loaded with butter, cheese and bacon.

I sometimes would eat a box of mac n cheese with about half a pound of ground beef by myself.

And last but not least my absolute favorite meal to stuff myself with

2 chicken fried steaks, white cheddar mashed potatoes, both smothered in a bacon gravy, with green beans and corn on the cob. It was heaven.

Dear GOD, I know it's wrong, but your post has my mouth watering! I love CFS!!! More than life itself! It's no wonder I'm here- LOL!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    An entire large pizza is the most I have binged on, but that was without any beer. I could never eat an entire large if I had beer too, only half a large. :tongue:

Mostly, I didn't really binge on meals though. I just ate a lot throughout the day, high calorie snacks and such. I would have three pieces of cake instead of one. An entire sleeve of Oreos instead of just three. Etc.