Healthy breakfast ideas. NEED YOUR FAVORITES.

Options
1235»

Replies

• pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    During the week I usually grab a yogurt or a slimfast shake (quick and easy). I also make up my own breakfast burritos and freeze them. Then when i want something more substantial I can just microwave one on my way out the door.

On weekends I might make turkey sausage, sweet potato hashbrowns and low carb pancakes (egg whites, cream cheese, cinnamon & sweet & low) for a bigger breakfast.
  • jenshoeee
    jenshoeee Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure these qualify as "healthy" but I've been on a Belvita breakfast biscuit kick lately because they require no cooking and I can grab a pack on my way out the door. They taste like cookies and are only 230 calories for a pack of 4.

The blueberry ones are so good! They're easy, taste like blueberry muffins and aren't too bad for you.
  • hmassey0211
    hmassey0211 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey, your egg cups breakfast sounds awsome, how long do you cook them for?
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    my breakfast alternates between two healthy choices. Whey protein shake with milk. Or 2 to 3 whole eggs, Neese's sausage (full pork, no MSG or nitrates, and less fat than a lot of sausage, and made not far from where I live), with cheese.
    The latter actually contributes more to lowering my cholesterol and triglycerides than the former.