What's your Deal-Breaker?

Replies

• DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Mean people
    Patriot fans
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Bad hygiene ie: doesn't brush their teeth regularly, doesn't shower regularly, doesn't wash their clothes regularly, etc. Ew.
  • Doesn't believe in God, and smoker
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Liberal
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    No ambition, no car,no job, someone shorter than me, someone who talks down to people, someone who is over-confident and talks in the 3rd person (i've dated this before lol), when people act like they are owed something when they haven't done anything to earn it. The list goes on and on.
  • Birdie
    Birdie Posts: 256 Member
    Liberals

* certainly I would never date one. I will tolerated with friends and family so long as you are not the pushy type who won't shut the heck up. I have written off friends and family who do this. I don't force my view on you, don't force yours on me.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    willing to settle for mediocre.

also Jesus addicts.
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Bad breathe, no job, low self esteem, bad sex and ugly feet...sorry I just can't handle those
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Manners.

A few years ago (before meeting my hubby) I went on a date with a guy who answered his cell phone at the table while we were out for dinner and I immediately demanded to be taken home and end the date. He had driven so if he had refused I would have had the restaurant call a cab. I am incredibly picky about manners and cell phones at the dinner table are a BIG pet peeve for me. I've yelled at my own mother for doing it.
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    I'm married, but when I was dating the biggest deal breakers were bitterness and/or a victim mentality.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    a penis

LMAO...that chit is funny! Yeah, since you put it that way, that's a deal breaker for me also!

Deal breaker for me...being Clingy and Saying "like" every three or so words.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    nail biting
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Doesn't get the pug thing
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Mean people
    Patriot fans

Sorry, we can never date. I am both mean and a Patriots fan :laugh:
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Meanies, ultra mega yay god, smoking and children.

The above is for SO. I am okay with the above being in friends.
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    toe nail fungus on your eyebrows...total turnoff!
  • Smoking and lying.
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Pets and plants.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    No spirituality (not necessarily religion)
    No job (must work somewhere, I don't care where you work as long as you bring home honest pay)
    Bad Hygiene
    Doesn't like Dogs or animals (i volunteer with rescues, animals are a big part of who I am)
    Doesn't like tattoos and piercings (I have a bunc of both, so they must like them or at least not bother them)
    Controlling or jealous behavior - not having it
  • kinrsa
    kinrsa Posts: 111 Member
    Cheaters.