sixrings Posts: 96 Member
    Smoking
    Guages in the ear
    Face and Neck tattoo's
    Ravens Fan
    Doesn't like oral
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 510 Member
    Michigan fan. Sorry, I bleed Scarlet and Grey!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Smoking is by far the #1 deal breake without a doubt
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Erm... not sure I have one, that probably explains my current living arrangements! lol!
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Smoking!!
  • ConnorLynne65
    ConnorLynne65 Posts: 91 Member
    I will not date you if:

You smoke
    You don't have manners
    You aren't positive most of the time
    You take yourself too seriously
    You are not open minded
    You don't want to grow
    You are religious
    You are unable to put down you cell phone at the dinner table/movie theater/in the bedroom/driving or just talking to me face to face
    You don't want kids
    You don't like animals
    You aren't family oriented
    You are an entitled and/or an ungrateful person in general.

Yeah that list is decently long but I wouldn't date myself if I possesses those qualities either so I think it is fair. Plus my standards are working out for me since I have a fantastic boyfriend who passed the test and then some.
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Smoking, yellow teeth, bad breath :noway: :grumble:
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Smoking, bad teeth, VD, babymommas, babydrama, no interests, no skills, no pulse.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    If you do not possess a good sense of humor, you need not apply.
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    I will not date you if:

You smoke
    You don't have manners
    You aren't positive most of the time
    You take yourself too seriously
    You are not open minded
    You don't want to grow
    You are religious
    You are unable to put down you goddamn cell phone at the dinner table/movie theater/in the bedroom/driving or just talking to me face to face
    You don't want kids
    You don't like animals
    You aren't family oriented
    You are an entitled and/or an ungrateful person in general.

Yeah that list is decently long but I wouldn't date myself if I possesses those qualities either so I think it is fair. Plus my standards are working out for me since I have a fantastic boyfriend who passed the test and then some.

This is actually a good list, mind if I used it for first dates? I love interrogating
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    i can deal with a smoker...the ex was but went outside so the smoke wouldn't bother me...

deal breakers:
    bad habits
    bad breathe/hygiene
    no ambition in life
    not supportive of others
    abusers--either of drugs, mental, physica
    drug users...big NO NO in my book.
    i could go on...but i think these are my top.

some people say no car...but again that is not a deal breaker...ex got a dui and crashed his truck--for months i picked him up(hey i was getting some...lol) didn't really bother me since we were spending a lot of time together.
  • PibblesRun
    PibblesRun Posts: 236 Member
    Smoking
    Guages in the ear
    Face and Neck tattoo's
    Ravens Fan
    Doesn't like oral

HAHA...being a ravens fan is TOP on my list too! So who ARE you a fan of???
    Also, bad hygiene, etc etc all the usual crap! Liars exessive drinkers *kitten* and must like PITS! And hate cats...cause I cant stand em! (to own anyway) I dont care if someone else owns them.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Mean people
    Patriot fans

Sorry, we can never date. I am both mean and a Patriots fan :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,810 Member
    Good God, I have a lot of them. It's a wonder I'm not single.

Deal Breakers:

- Smoking
    - Drugs
    - Poor hygiene/doesn't take care of himself from a health standpoint
    - My height or shorter (I'm 5'3", so hasn't really been an issue)
    - Not close with any family (aside from some crazy extenuating circumstances---I just need a man who loves his mama)
    - Doesn't want kids (I have a 5 year old, so obviously he'd have to want children)
    - No job
    - No car
    - No ambition
    - Doesn't share my sense of humor
    - Doesn't share my same general religious and political views (I'm flexible with that one, but no extremes on either end)
    - No manners (I'm from the south, you better know how to treat a woman like a lady)
    - Not an animal lover
    - Owns cats (my son is allergic, also I don't particularly care for cats as pets)
    - Not compassionate/generous
    - Doesn't appreciate hard work (Sorry, I wouldn't date a man who lived off of mommy and daddy's money without having to work for anything)
    - Has good teeth
    - Dresses well (I don't mean expensive, just knows how to dress himself nicely for whatever situation he's in without looking like a slob)
    - Tells me what to do/bossy/controlling
    - Is close-minded in general/won't try new things

Good Lord, I'm already annoyed with myself. Thank GOD I have a boyfriend who is up to par lol

ETA: I can't date a man who is a Spurs Fan, a Redskins fan, a Red Sox fan, an Aggie, or an OU fan. It would just never work out.
  • reasnableblonde
    reasnableblonde Posts: 212 Member
    Smoker, Duke fan, likes Nickelback. Any of those three won't get you a first date.

Well, now nothing gets a first date. I just got married this year.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Bad hygiene
    Smoker
    Religious
    Ravens fan
    Likes rap music
    Tattoos

That's about it. :)
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Smoking
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Bad teeth (like gross, yellow, dirty, disgusting clear you don't take care of them... if you can't take care of those, you can't take care of yourself).

No education. Some people see this as snobby..... but it's such an important part of my life (I just applied for 2 PhD programs yesterday), It just bothers me when someone is 27, no education beyond high school, and probably working a crap job. I mean, yay, they have a job, but why didn't you even try? Ugh!

Wow, having lack of education as the deal breaker is not what people think is snobby, your attitude about it is. Maybe not everyone wanted to be saddled down with student loan debt and decided to become working members of society from the get go.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Liberals

* certainly I would never date one. I will tolerated with friends and family so long as you are not the pushy type who won't shut the heck up. I have written off friends and family who do this. I don't force my view on you, don't force yours on me.

Yea, that goes both ways, I have tons of Conservative/Republican friends and family that are pushy and won't shut up.
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Bad hygiene
    Smoker
    Religious
    Ravens fan
    Likes rap music
    Tattoos

That's about it. :)

Sad... I guess our love will never be ment to be.

Not even 90's rap? For shame.