Watching ladies bottoms!

Options
diadojikohei
diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
Well recently I have developed a new obsession, looking at ladies bottoms, especially when I'm driving! I have to say at this point I'm 47, married 4 children.
Is she indulging is saphic fantasies? I hear you say (whilst rubbing you legs, no doubt) however I the answer is much more mundane!
I keep looking at ladies bottoms thinking, is my bottom bigger or smaller than that ladies bottom?
Ladies bottoms can vary is shape and size rather a lot, but shapely bottoms are rather pleasant to look at! And I would hope mine falls into that category. However it is very difficult to assess my bottom quotient as I only ever see myself, in the mirror from the front. Maybe I should get someone to photograph my bottom so I can keep it on my dash, so I can compare whilst driving?

What do you think?!

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    You compare while... driving?

What in sweet Hell are you/they driving?

Girl. You cray cray.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I think this is what is wrong with most drivers today. When you are driving, you need to be paying attention to the road and traffic, not *kitten*.
  • Skych123
    Options
    i think thats a fantastic idea
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    lol... I do this too :P Maybe not while driving but while shopping for sure!
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I always choose the treadmill at the back of the room so I have a nice view from behind checking and grading each and every bottom from 1 - 10.
  • diadojikohei
    Options
    I think this is what is wrong with most drivers today. When you are driving, you need to be paying attention to the road and traffic, not *kitten*.
    I can't help it, I look at boobs too!
    To be fair, the roads are so congested in Surrey, I hardly get above 20mph on the school run!
  • diadojikohei
    Options
    I always choose the treadmill at the back of the room so I have a nice view from behind checking and grading each and every bottom from 1 - 10.
    So now all the secrets are coming out!!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I totally do this. Not while driving, really, but just in general; I'm always assessing women in an attempt to quantify what it is that makes a certain feature attractive or not attractive.

Maybe I'm being too scientific about it. :p
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    At least you only do it while driving. I do it 24/7.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    PWNT...

PSA, don't GIS "fat bottom girls" at work...
  • diadojikohei
    Options
    I totally do this. Not while driving, really, but just in general; I'm always assessing women in an attempt to quantify what it is that makes a certain feature attractive or not attractive.

Did you write 'assessing' on purpose? lol!
    I have to say in a completely straight way i find women's bodies more attractive than men's. Women are sooo curvy! Men are all about the muscle!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Girl. You cray cray.

Did you?? I think you just...

Oh you did... You totally just did that.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I must admit ive been grabbing hold of my own *kitten* for the last 2 weeks. After years of trying to build it from scratch it is only now starting to show up and I cant believe it because I cant see it, so I've sat on my hands, Ive checked it out in store fronts, Ive grabbed a handful while checking it out in the mirror - I even took a picture of it when I got a wedgie while redoing the artwork on my new bedroom walls.

I dont judge you for comparing, as long as you dont judge me for being so freaking excited about my own *kitten* finally arriving 15 years post puberty.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I watch all the time. Especially while walking around campus at school :love:
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    i'm going to need you to take a few steps toward me
    now turn around
    now bend over
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I must admit ive been grabbing hold of my own *kitten* for the last 2 weeks. After years of trying to build it from scratch it is only now starting to show up and I cant believe it because I cant see it, so I've sat on my hands, Ive checked it out in store fronts, Ive grabbed a handful while checking it out in the mirror - I even took a picture of it when I got a wedgie while redoing the artwork on my new bedroom walls.

I dont judge you for comparing, as long as you dont judge me for being so freaking excited about my own *kitten* finally arriving 15 years post puberty.

The mental pictures are so uhm...satisfying right now =P
  • jdressel
    jdressel Posts: 70 Member
    Options

Too scientific? Impossible! :)
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    hilarious thread, through and through.
  • Fit_Vixen
    Options
    As big as my bodonkadonk is, no one would care to look, unless it was to make fun at my saggy jeans, lol!!! NOT HOTT!!
  • diadojikohei
    Options

Yay! Up the *kitten* I say!

I'm sorry, that didn't come out the way i thought it would! OOps!