Watching ladies bottoms!

Options

Replies

• Cassie8877
    Options
    I always choose the treadmill at the back of the room so I have a nice view from behind checking and grading each and every bottom from 1 - 10.

haha thats great! :)

but i do the same thing! i look at chicks *kitten* too.. (no i am not bi or anything and have nothing against anyone who is) but im human.. i know my *kitten* looks better in some things and worse in other things.. but im working on making it better and i can tell the difference already :)
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I must admit ive been grabbing hold of my own *kitten* for the last 2 weeks. After years of trying to build it from scratch it is only now starting to show up and I cant believe it because I cant see it, so I've sat on my hands, Ive checked it out in store fronts, Ive grabbed a handful while checking it out in the mirror - I even took a picture of it when I got a wedgie while redoing the artwork on my new bedroom walls.

I dont judge you for comparing, as long as you dont judge me for being so freaking excited about my own *kitten* finally arriving 15 years post puberty.

Yay! Up the *kitten* I say!

I'm sorry, that didn't come out the way i thought it would! OOps!

OMG... this made me laugh out loud!
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    It's not about size, it's about shape and firmness :smile:
  • Kamille2007
    Options
    OK so now I have to be afraid of crazy women checking me out as I take my walks outside, and in the gym... nice...
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I think this is what is wrong with most drivers today. When you are driving, you need to be paying attention to the road and traffic, not *kitten*.
    I can't help it, I look at boobs too!
    To be fair, the roads are so congested in Surrey, I hardly get above 20mph on the school run!

so a boobs AND *kitten* person. good combo! lol
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I like big butts, I cannot lie :) I do it, too. There's something very captivating about a nice butt!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    hmmm not quite that bad, but I do check out the person jogging by me to see if they are panting more than me.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I like to kinda combine bums to make a super bum but it'll take a lot to make mine anything like that xD
  • humidex8
    humidex8 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I always choose the treadmill at the back of the room so I have a nice view from behind checking and grading each and every bottom from 1 - 10.

lol oh wow. I'm gonna be so paraniod people are doing that now!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I hear you say (whilst rubbing you legs, no doubt)
    What do you think?!

Eranu.

ss.jpg

That is all I have to say on this matter.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

you make me scared to go to a gym....just saying...
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I think I check girls out much more often than I check out men.

Hmmm.... :huh:
  • DeckerDoll
    Options
    "Lesson One: Only trust people who like big butts. They cannot lie."
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Watching ladies bottoms sounds so pc and appropriate. Just call it what it is...scoping *kitten*. :drinker:
  • MidlifeGlowUp
    MidlifeGlowUp Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    LOL. I actually got caught looking once. It was about 20 pounds ago. I was on my way home from a pilates reformer class and dressed in my workout gear.

The lady was so nice about it. She noticed me looking, and I don't know what she saw on my face, but she smiled, pointed to her rear and said, "I got it from running. You should give it a try." Then we got into a conversation about the Couch to 5K app, and it was all to the good.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I do it so much more now that I've lost weight. I check out other girls and can tell when one is skinny fat, or toned skinny, whereas before when I was 50+ heavier I couldn't tell, they were all just skinny *****es to me!

I am also fascinated by boobs, being a small chested lady myself. I've always wanted to grab a big handful of boob, overflowing handful even! Girls with those D's or DD's just go *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* hahaha :P
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    phew!

i thought i was the only one checking out other women even though i'm not bi!
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I'm always asking my husband if I'm built like a woman i see in a crowd, or if my legs are as shapely as hers, or if my arms are more or less defined than some random lady. Poor guy. . .I *make* him look at other ladies just to help me out!! LOL. . .he actually told me Saturday that I was built like the girl on the cover of a running magazine (NOT), it was flattering.

I'm always trying to gauge where I'm at in reference to women that I see who are fit and/or attractive.

Human nature????
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    please don't check out my *kitten* yet. I've only lost 37 lbs so far so I still have a barn butt. You know, flat and wide like the broad side of a barn. I am doing exercises that are supposed to make it rounder, higher, and firmer. Hopefully through yoga, squats, lunges, and strength training that works the glutes I will someday have a great butt.
  • BamaGirl777
    Options
    You compare while... driving?

What in sweet Hell are you/they driving?

Girl. You cray cray.

Funny:laugh: