Options
    I do this any time :tongue:

Thanks goodness I dont drive :bigsmile:
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options

One of the advantages of being a woman- we can multi task! lol!
  • crazy_ninja
    crazy_ninja Posts: 387 Member
    Options

Oh, I also can ... but not driving while doin :laugh: :blushing:
  • diadojikohei
    Options

Oh my goodness! Are you being rude?! That's not the sort of thing I'd expect from this forum!!!! I'm shocked!
  • ChunkieNuts
    ChunkieNuts Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    i totally do this, i also turn around to check out the male runners whilst driving also :drinker:
  • crazy_ninja
    crazy_ninja Posts: 387 Member
    Options

Oh my goodness! Are you being rude?! That's not the sort of thing I'd expect from this forum!!!! I'm shocked!

Hell, whats in your mind???? For sure not :bigsmile:
  • diadojikohei
    Options
    I may have accidentally missed the lights changing whilst bottom ogling, I'm not saying I did, just that I may have been slightly distracted by the wobbily, joggily botttoms. It's quite hypnotic!
  • dirtydmvkid
    Options
    I think this is what is wrong with most drivers today. When you are driving, you need to be paying attention to the road and traffic, not *kitten*.
    ^Exactly. I'm pretty sure the OP is the same person who does 55mph in the left lane on I-95. I may or may not have thrown a small rock out of my Jeep at you. If you wanna look at *kitten*, go on google.
    EDIT: Let it be known, however, that I love a good tush just as much as the next guy!
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    I think this is what is wrong with most drivers today. When you are driving, you need to be paying attention to the road and traffic, not *kitten*.
    I can't help it, I look at boobs too!
    To be fair, the roads are so congested in Surrey, I hardly get above 20mph on the school run!

I'm in Surrey too - so if you want a second opinion on your bum..... :D
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    i watch ladies bottoms all the time :smokin:
    if i couldn't my life would be really sad
  • diadojikohei
    Options
    ^Exactly. I'm pretty sure the OP is the same person who does 55mph in the left lane on I-95. I may or may not have thrown a small rock out of my Jeep at you. If you wanna look at *kitten*, go on google.
    EDIT: Let it be known, however, that I love a good tush just as much as the next guy!

That's a bit harsh!!:cry:

I drive a 1 litre corsa, (actually it's my son's car) if I was driving at 55mph I'd be clinging onto he steering wheel in terror, that thing gets a bit shaky at anything over 45mph!

Definately not me on the I-95! I live in the south of England! We have poxy little roads with cars parked everywhere and every 25 yards there are traffic lights or pedestrian crossings!
  • diadojikohei
    Options
    To be fair, the roads are so congested in Surrey, I hardly get above 20mph on the school run!

I go visit my brother in Worcester Park a lot, you'll have to look out for me!
  • PeteyogiW
    Options
    Most guys all look at girls butts and likewise most girls look at guys butts. I'd be worried if i started looking at guys butts!!!!!!
  • diadojikohei
    Options
    Most guys all look at girls butts and likewise most girls look at guys butts. I'd be worried if i started looking at guys butts!!!!!!
    Is it ok for me to look at ladies' bottoms?!
  • rdschill
    rdschill Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I rearended a pickup at a stoplight once while checking out a ladies backside. Any woman with a nice rear should stay off the sidewalk. I live in a small town, so everyone knows this lady, so the cop understood when I told him and I didn't even get a ticket.
    So you ruined one rear end while admiring another? At least you didn't rearend a woman while checking out a pickup.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options

I go visit my brother in Worcester Park a lot, you'll have to look out for me!

I'm blind - I wasn't offering to look at your bum!!
    Actually I'm not blind, that's a lie and I'm a very bad person....
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I so do this! Not while driving, that's a bad plan.. But every woman I see, I pretty much *kitten* them and me, and every guy I see too. I check out proprtions, muscle tone/definition, etc.
  • diadojikohei
    Options
    So what we're saying is it's normal for women to check out other women's bums and boobs, but men think it's odd for a man to check out another man?!
    Or do the men just not admit it?!
  • AddictedtoAerosmith
    Options
    I'm all about the azz...love it
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    ha ha ha ha... you said "assess!"