Watching ladies bottoms!

Options

Replies

• iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I did not place the stair master all the way in the back and I did not place the striding machine that 25 year old gazelle loves to use right in front of it.
    So, it's not really my fault.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    and..I'm still confused...how do you watch people's *kitten* as you are driving...did I miss something? Don't most people drive sitting down...in a car..with their *kitten*..um..sitting? Maybe not...?

This is kind of what I first thought too ............however...........I do enjoy admiring a nicely shaped behind:)

I don't know how to explain it, for me it's like a natural reflex. Spotting an *kitten* is like spotting a bright yellow Lamborghini...you just see it from miles ahead

I know what it is now... "xray *kitten* vision"..yes? Goes thru anything...even steel? I figured it out..the OP has super powers...
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I feel like I just watched an episode of Coupling.

Now I have to go watch the rest.
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Im a secret bum watcher too lmao
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I always choose the treadmill at the back of the room so I have a nice view from behind checking and grading each and every bottom from 1 - 10.

Precisely why i also choose the treadmill at the back of the room. :grumble:
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    and..I'm still confused...how do you watch people's *kitten* as you are driving...did I miss something? Don't most people drive sitting down...in a car..with their *kitten*..um..sitting? Maybe not...?

This is kind of what I first thought too ............however...........I do enjoy admiring a nicely shaped behind:)

I don't know how to explain it, for me it's like a natural reflex. Spotting an *kitten* is like spotting a bright yellow Lamborghini...you just see it from miles ahead

I know what it is now... "xray *kitten* vision"..yes? Goes thru anything...even steel? I figured it out..the OP has super powers...

OMG! I meant whilst I was driving, I check out bottoms! As in women walking on the pavement! If I'm in the car they won't notice me checking them out!
  • diadojikohei
    Options
    I had the same conversation in my head yesterday and even considered asking my bestie to take a pic of it for me..haha!

What a good idea! I'll ask my daughter to do it for me, that's not gonna seem weird at all is it?!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I'm guilty. Best test is to slap it. The thud of the slap determines the level of yumminess. It's true...I've got a long running experiment.

If you don't believe me...come here.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I'm guilty. Best test is to slap it. The thud of the slap determines the level of yumminess. It's true...I've got a long running experiment.

Bahaha!

I approve.
  • genefabes
    Options
    just spent the day at the beach people watching... and sizing up "bums" and bods in general. today was more visually disturbing than pleasing though :-/
  • MonkeyBars
    MonkeyBars Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm linked to bums on fb! Awesome!
  • SVCat
    Options
    I'm linked to bums on fb! Awesome!

Dude...I think you just spooked all the nice bottomed ladies away! Thread killer! Oh crap, I just googled that and went to the FB...lmao, if I had a FB account I'd be liking the chit ouf of that.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options

Bahaha!

I approve.

I approve too. I even volunteer for the experiment. You can try to slap it while I'm ROFLMAO.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options

Bahaha!

I approve.

I approve too. I even volunteer for the experiment. You can try to slap it while I'm ROFLMAO.

You are my first recruit for the scientific study!
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I work at a gym, so I get to watch Yoga pants all day....Sometimes on the wrong people though :embarassed:
  • SVCat
    Options
    I work at a gym, so I get to watch Yoga pants all day....Sometimes on the wrong people though :embarassed:
    Dude, If I got to see yoga pants all day, I'd have that same big *kitten* grin on my face as you do on your profile pic.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options

Bahaha!

I approve.

You are my first recruit for the scientific study!

YAY! I love being recruited. x does some lunges and squats to get ready x When do we start? :wink:
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I notice boobs before butts.
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I rearended a pickup at a stoplight once while checking out a ladies backside. Any woman with a nice rear should stay off the sidewalk. I live in a small town, so everyone knows this lady, so the cop understood when I told him and I didn't even get a ticket.
  • diadojikohei
    Options
    I really enjoyed reading the posts from you, they were very, very funny, and I mean laugh out loud funny! Thanks for making me laugh, now how many calories does laughing burn?! lol!

btw, I'm English, try saying ''watching ladies' bottoms'' in an English accent!