What made you smile today

Options

Replies

• flowerpoweredme
    Options
    Took cupcakes to my son at preschool for his birthday party and watched all the little kids faces light up when I showed up with them... In a patrol car and full uniform. They were so excited that one of their classmates has a daddy that is a police officer. Had to take the whole group out to show them the patrol unit. That will put a smile on my face every time...
    [/quote

holeshotkid.... cute
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    a msg from my bf saying he loved me. i msg'd him first but still
    lol
  • Ashlee2421
    Ashlee2421 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    How happy my 1 year old is in the morning. We just lounged in bed a bit before I took him to his grandmothers. He just looks at me and smiles. God, it melts my heart.

I've been very active all morning. Last night was upsetting because my hair started falling out, went to the doc this morning to find out it's from stress from all the negativity around me. So I took the day off and just finished doing a couple hours of yard work which makes me feel good. Now I'm going on a bike ride with my brother.

I'm happy today. =]
  • midcoast_mommy
    midcoast_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I saw this picture in Shape magazine of a donut being squished by a running shoe. I don't know why, but it made me smile.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    A song made me smile today.
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    was out to lunch with my father (which is a painful experience) and my friend sent a pic of him reaching toward the camera with the caption "gimme some food! I'm under the table!"

I've been giggling all day over that pic. Great friends are a rare find.
  • tnmyers23
    tnmyers23 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hiking a trail with my husband, it was rough but so enjoyable we haven't done that in a long time.
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I've been having a bad couple of days, and this morning I got a call from my boyfriend and instead of it being him, he was playing the songify song from youtube, "I love cats I love every kind of cat I just want to hold all of them but I can't, can't hug every cat" Not only has that song been stuck in my head all day, I've gotten over the petty problem I was having and realized it's not something I should be stressing over.
  • 2boypeas
    Options
    I caught my 10 year old kissing his biceps in the mirror this morning.
    He's so stinkin' cute!
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    When my daughter told the cashier that she had a dream to one day be a crazy cat lady.

Well, I guess she's halfway there, lol.:laugh:
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Spending hours wandering around a new international market, finding lots of unique little treats. Sharing it all with my candy man, while he made me stop in my tracks and laugh out loud in the aisles. :flowerforyou:
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Thinking about what we (me and my man) did last night...made me smile:blushing:
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    One of my besties Craig.... He's a great person inside and out.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Fappery.
  • citygirl04
    citygirl04 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    My friend Tony :)
  • Henrye4185
    Options
    When a parent said "My son is doing much better in your class."
    :)
  • MarthaAnn8186
    MarthaAnn8186 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    MFP fam!

This:smile:
  • Henrye4185
    Options
    was out to lunch with my father (which is a painful experience) and my friend sent a pic of him reaching toward the camera with the caption "gimme some food! I'm under the table!"

I've been giggling all day over that pic. Great friends are a rare find.

This actually made me Laugh Out Loud. Great One!
    Friends like that are hard to come by.
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Proving an a-hole wrong and having him admit I was right and we'll have to do it my way! No **** I was right! :laugh:
  • Frozen300
    Frozen300 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm down 29lbs as of this morning, so close to 30!!