What made you smile today

Options
1234568»

Replies

• dayotte33
    dayotte33 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Coming in to a random treat placed on my desk...can't eat it...don't know who gave it to me...but just really made me smile. :happy:
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Today I found out that some varieties of carpenter ant in Southeast Asia actually grab onto their enemy and explode to defend their colony. That made me smile cause it's cool :)
  • tonicandgin
    Options
    my 7yr old, she woke early and saw me after my workout this morning and said "wow mommy you have lots of muscles and youre so sweaty"
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    Election Day is tomorrow.....
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    My bf accused me of wearing granny panties today when I sent him the pantie of the day pic...lol. NOT!! but it made me laugh.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    My husband touching me all over (examination like) when I asked him what the hell he was doing he replied "You are getting so tight everywhere. You are doing an amazing job." That made my day :)
  • Jesmoko
    Jesmoko Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    My husband touching me all over (examination like) when I asked him what the hell he was doing he replied "You are getting so tight everywhere. You are doing an amazing job." That made my day :)
    Women tend to reply negatively when I do that, but maybe it's just because they have no idea who I am.

I smiled at a painting where a devil carried his large penis in a wheelbarrow. Yup.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I was totally going to say my dog before I read the first post, so now I guess I'm going to go with my youngest son, who woke me up this morning by informing me that he need some food in his dump truck, pointing to his belly!
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Women tend to reply negatively when I do that, but maybe it's just because they have no idea who I am.

I smiled at a painting where a devil carried his large penis in a wheelbarrow. Yup.

:laugh: :laugh: