Options
    First time posting comparison pics...

Face.jpg

Full.jpg

You look amazing. Well done!!
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I've posted my progress pictures before but my daughter snapped these pictures of me today, and I was so excited because I can finally fit into this outfit that was hiding in the back of my closet.

On the right, 105lbs lost and 50lbs to go until I reach my goal (Yay! 2/3 way there) and on the left weighing in at 270lbs (my highest was 280lbs).

ScreenShot2012-11-30at104520PM-1.jpg
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    ffa9ed48e59c2c81693f807b9d66b226.jpg

b872c51bbea8907a698af620ff8a9175.jpg
    96e09afd.jpg
    114c7c2f93c8802599332f920ee613a8.jpg
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I've posted my progress pictures before but my daughter snapped these pictures of me today, and I was so excited because I can finally fit into this outfit that was hiding in the back of my closet.

On the right, 105lbs lost and 50lbs to go until I reach my goal (Yay! 2/3 way there) and on the left weighing in at 270lbs (my highest was 280lbs).

Oh my gawd! You look absolutely fabulous!!!! Did you say you still have 50 lbs to go? I gotta tell you, you look fantastic in the right hand picture and if you'd said you were at goal weight, it totally would have made sense. Congratulations, fantastic transformation!!!!
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Jennytree, CorvusCorax77 and charelg - WOW!!! Congratulations!!! You all look fantastic ladies! Way to go and thanks so much for posting!
  • shrinkingislander
    Options

Oh my gawd! You look absolutely fabulous!!!! Did you say you still have 50 lbs to go? I gotta tell you, you look fantastic in the right hand picture and if you'd said you were at goal weight, it totally would have made sense. Congratulations, fantastic transformation!!!!

Thank you so much, and yes I have 50ish pounds to go. I am still at the very top of the BMI overweight range for my height. I am only 5'5" and currently weight 175lbs and would like to weigh in the 130s. I am just lucky to carry my weight well and black is slimming.
  • charelg
    Options
    Jennytree, CorvusCorax77 and charelg - WOW!!! Congratulations!!! You all look fantastic ladies! Way to go and thanks so much for posting!
    Thank!
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Well done!!

Thank you :happy:
  • blkdad
    blkdad Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrat...you look great...don't know if 50 should be your goal! However, I'm sure you will accomplish it.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    ffa9ed48e59c2c81693f807b9d66b226.jpg

b872c51bbea8907a698af620ff8a9175.jpg
    96e09afd.jpg
    114c7c2f93c8802599332f920ee613a8.jpg

Love your abs!!!
  • charelg
    Options
    Thank you very much!!
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    You have all done fantastic. Congrats
  • xprettyreckless
    xprettyreckless Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    @charelg you look great!! would you mind telling me how you lost/are losing weight and what your work-out program is?:)
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options

wow that's a fantastic difference, very inspiring (I started at 297 so it's great to see pictures like yours as it shows me what I am working towards :))
  • charelg
    Options
    @charelg you look great!! would you mind telling me how you lost/are losing weight and what your work-out program is?:)

Sure! Thanks :). I eat pretty normal, just better portions and log what I eat..I started out using the Nike Club training app on my iPad, it's great and free. Then started running, but wasn't very good at it. Now I'm on 2 nd month of Insanity. Very tough, but highly effective!!
  • xprettyreckless
    xprettyreckless Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    well it's definitely working for you :)

I absolutely love running but I'm having a hard time staying away from candy akjsldkajskjdasd ughh haha :p
    do you do a lot of cardio too? I know running doesn't help my abs at all ;)
  • charelg
    Options
    Insanity is almost all cardio and lots of ab exercises, but no crunches. I used to suck at cardio and was so out of shape, it's amazing how much your body can transform. I just ate cookie and candy :0. Oops.
  • shrinkingislander
    Options
    First time posting comparison pics...

Face.jpg

Full.jpg

What a transformation, you look fantastic! Oh, and I love the animal hat in your profile picture!
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    What a transformation, you look fantastic! Oh, and I love the animal hat in your profile picture!

I missed this earlier, thank you! My friend was a Polar Bear for Halloween :laugh:
  • sugar66
    Options
    Think everyone looks fantastic.

Unfortunatly i have no pics available, but i joined MFP and then was ill and by the time i got back to this i had put more weight on and ended up at 336lb, with getting back onto MFP i have since managed to get down to 248lb and still have a long way to go but will get there,
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!