anlgeo.jpg
    xmve5g.jpg

During/Not done yet!

2l8ddhu.jpg

Last week:
    24z9lps.jpg
    ip1kxd.jpg
    35iuiwm.jpg

I had lost about 90 lbs then gained 45 with my daughter two years ago and have lost that plus a little more. I also developed hypothyroid and adrenal issues after having her. I was most likely undiagnosed for about a year before having her as well. I maintained but losing anything was HARD! I was dx last year and luckily it has helped some, but I have to be very careful. Would like to lose about 20 more lbs.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    this was taken right before starting MFP in July 2010, lets just say weight ALOT
    JbDoDl.jpg

this was taken a few months ago I have lost about 7 lbs since
    9mbhGl.jpg
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    Before:
    anlgeo.jpg
    xmve5g.jpg

During/Not done yet!

2l8ddhu.jpg

Last week:
    24z9lps.jpg
    ip1kxd.jpg
    35iuiwm.jpg

I had lost about 90 lbs then gained 45 with my daughter two years ago and have lost that plus a little more. Would like to lose about 20 more lbs.

WOW what exercises do you do to get those abs, I have lost the weight 108 lbs but lets just say my abs dont look like that (hanging skin). I really would like to work it , You look awesome

• WOW what exercises do you do to get those abs, I have lost the weight 108 lbs but lets just say my abs dont look like that (hanging skin). I really would like to work it , You look awesome

Thanks! I just do HIIT for my cardio and I do crunches on a stability ball and plank exercises!
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Before:
    anlgeo.jpg
    xmve5g.jpg

During/Not done yet!

2l8ddhu.jpg

Last week:
    24z9lps.jpg
    ip1kxd.jpg
    35iuiwm.jpg

I had lost about 90 lbs then gained 45 with my daughter two years ago and have lost that plus a little more. I also developed hypothyroid and adrenal issues after having her. I was most likely undiagnosed for about a year before having her as well. I maintained but losing anything was HARD! I was dx last year and luckily it has helped some, but I have to be very careful. Would like to lose about 20 more lbs.

Wow you look great! How long were you over weight and how long did it take you to lose.. Just asking because you have no extra skin and have great abs..
  • Before:
    anlgeo.jpg
    xmve5g.jpg

During/Not done yet!

2l8ddhu.jpg

Last week:
    24z9lps.jpg
    ip1kxd.jpg
    35iuiwm.jpg

Wow you look great! How long were you over weight and how long did it take you to lose.. Just asking because you have no extra skin and have great abs..

I have been over weight my whole life. The vbefore pics were in my early 20s....near but not at my highest. I lost the majority of my weight with I a year, year and a half. Then kept it off but only held for about 5 years or so, I believe I may have had a thyroid prob then. I had my daughter, put on 45 lbs. which was hard to deal with because I still ate healthy and I was literally sick every morning with her and from mid second trimester on I was sick morning and night. I actually lost weight the last few months of pregnancy. Then I lost that weight within 9 months. But again, it was rough. Last year I was finally diagnosed with hypothyroid and it's hard but getting better. I
  • tnichol4
    tnichol4 Posts: 58 Member
    If you don't want to answer I totally understand but I am wondering about excess skin and if you had to have surgery or if it went away? I am starting to have skin hang and I am wondering what I am going to have to do about it.
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Here is my before and during.. Still have 30ish more pounds to lose.. start 195+ current 150..weight loss time frame 14months.. 38 years old
    PicMonkeyCollagew.jpg
  • If you don't want to answer I totally understand but I am wondering about excess skin and if you had to have surgery or if it went away? I am starting to have skin hang and I am wondering what I am going to have to do about it.

Im fortunate that i don't have any extra skin at all and nope, never hand any kind of surgery or anything for it. I think doing HIIT and eating clean and lifting weights the whole time is what helped.
  • mosertheninja
    mosertheninja Posts: 92 Member
    I hope to inspire others, and learn as well.
    23 years old. Started Feb 2012. Lost my weight in 3 and a half months, then started weight training.
    6969923476_8888919bd1.jpg
    This is my "Before" photo. by Khrystina the Ninja, on Flickr
    7743569110_281dc5d4f2.jpg
    21% BF and going down by Khrystina the Ninja, on Flickr
    7990340806_c1f0304cbc.jpg
    0914121528 by Khrystina the Ninja, on Flickr
    8176531576_3cd7686f63.jpg
    IMG950557 by Khrystina the Ninja, on Flickr
    I DID IT! SO CAN YOU!
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Before:
    anlgeo.jpg
    xmve5g.jpg

During/Not done yet!

2l8ddhu.jpg

Last week:
    24z9lps.jpg
    ip1kxd.jpg
    35iuiwm.jpg

Holy smokes that is a huge transformation. You look wonderful. Absolutely amazing.
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    23 years old. Started Feb 2012. Lost my weight in 3 and a half months, then started weight training.
    I DID IT! SO CAN YOU!
    Yup, I am inspired. Good job. You look great!!!
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    I DID IT! SO CAN YOU!

consider me inspired as well... amazing job.. Thinking I should start heavy lifting..
  • First time posting comparison pics...

Face.jpg

Full.jpg

GREAT JOB~ YOU LOOK AWESOME
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Wow, you all look great! I'm still pretty new to the site and haven't posted any "before" pics yet, but will soon. I'm still a work in progress. Need to get busy with strength training!
  • Noflexing
    Noflexing Posts: 60 Member
    igvofs.jpg

ap7li0.jpg

2wlsbxe.jpg

img34guelh.jpg

2a68h7r.jpg

miko48.jpg

2upg2ux.jpg

11acok6.jpg

4j6emo.jpg
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    215 lbs. - after injury - no cardio, no heavy weights
    Injury2010.jpg

205lbs. - 6 months of rehab, limited weight regimen.
    0711.jpg

192lbs. - After a year of training, and going back to compound lifts (7 months on MFP)
    deadlift03small.jpg

185lbs. - taken 12/6/12 - putting on some weight on the compound lifts
    DL315small.jpg

My original goal was to go back to pre-injury weight of 195lbs.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    215 lbs. - after injury - no cardio, no heavy weights
    Injury2010.jpg

205lbs. - 6 months of rehab, limited weight regimen.
    0711.jpg

192lbs. - After a year of training, and going back to compound lifts (7 months on MFP)
    deadlift03small.jpg

185lbs. - taken 12/6/12 - putting on some weight on the compound lifts
    DL315small.jpg

My original goal was to go back to pre-injury weight of 195lbs.

So awesome!! Looking great!! Btw, :heart: the tatts!
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Before:
    anlgeo.jpg
    xmve5g.jpg

During/Not done yet!

2l8ddhu.jpg

Last week:
    24z9lps.jpg
    ip1kxd.jpg
    35iuiwm.jpg

Wow!! Way to go!
  • jeffdoc
    jeffdoc Posts: 224 Member
    Pics not working correctly. I'll fix it and repost later.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!