Did you marry your first love from high school or before

Options
12346»

Replies

• postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Oh thank goodness no!! :laugh:

I married my college sweetheart and divorced not long after. Then I met my current man and it's been 10 years now! :love: :blushing: :heart: :bigsmile:
  • angimac
    angimac Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Yes. I was a freshman, he was a senior. He graduated in June, we got married 2 weeks later. We have been married 26 years, have 3 children, and 3 grandchildren. We belong together.
  • uidb5259
    uidb5259 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I met my best friend when we were 5 years old. And even though we moved apart for 7 years, we found each other again and have been married for over 13 years! It has been amazing.
  • julesw734
    Options
    My first love yes..I was 22 and he was 30 when we met and I was 26 and he was 34 when we married.. He might not have been my high-school sweetheart, but I know if I married him we would have worked out maybe a year or so, but that is it.. I will always hold special memories for him..
  • julesw734
    Options
    I met my best friend when we were 5 years old. And even though we moved apart for 7 years, we found each other again and have been married for over 13 years! It has been amazing.
    . That is awesome... :). What a sweet story
  • sds76
    sds76 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    he wasn't my first boyfriend but we were high school sweethearts. We've been together 19years, married for 16 and have 5 children together. We've had our share of ups and downs but know that marriage takes work and aren't afraid of putting in that work. We are still very much in love.