• ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Yeah don't you just hate fake people?

:tongue: :laugh: :drinker:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    To "photoshop" is just the current term, and I hate to break it to you, but YOU ALL "photoshop" your pics (ie: do something to make yourself look better.)
    Do you wear makeup? Consider it "Photoshopping"
    DO you style your hair? Consider it "Photoshopping"
    DO you pick out flattering clothes? Consider it "Photoshopping"
    You get the idea.
    Unless you wake up in the morning, and allow yourself to be photographed unshowered, un made-up, EXACTLY as you wake in the morning, you are, in essence "Photoshopping", ie: trying to affect the outcome of the attractiveness of you in a photo. You're just choosing to not do it in the actual program...

I don't do any of those things. :laugh:

No make-up. No hairstyle. (It falls where it falls.) No flattering clothes. (jeans and t-shirts) :blushing:
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    my hair is real and so is the color, and so are my eyelashes/ eyebrows , my birthday nails werent real.............go ahead hate on...what else:drinker:
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I've removed pimples before and out of sheer humor I've also added a bunch too. :laugh:
  • Peshaa
    Options
    I see what you're saying. I think. So, are photoshopped pics different than pics of someone with fake nails, false eyelashes, tons of make-up and hair extensions? Just throwing that out there as an example. Is there a difference, in your opinion?

I'm wondering the same thing... OP what do you think about that? OP you are gorgeous by the way!
  • imchicbad
    Options
    I like to drawl mustashes on people or had cute things is that what you mean? The answer is because its super aeesome sauce

lol, thats in fun, nothin wrong with that
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    For fake nails i think that we can forgive that once since it was your birthday lol
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    my hair is real and so is the color, and so are my eyelashes/ eyebrows , my birthday nails werent real.............go ahead hate on...what else:drinker:

Do I have to say it again in this thread lol...you don't need photoshop at all
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I am completely photoshopped. All day. Every day.
  • meeper123
    Options
    I like to drawl mustashes on people or had cute things is that what you mean? The answer is because its super aeesome sauce

lol, thats in fun, nothin wrong with that

-.o i like making neat backgrounds :)
  • imchicbad
    Options
    How do you know a picture is photoshop

What she said

when there is no flaw- everyone is flawed EVERYONE! i brought this up because I have a cousin who will remain namless who sends nothing but photoshopped pictures, and it dosent look like her at all-ever
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I am completely photoshopped. All day. Every day.
    THAT'S why you always look gorgeous!
  • ladynblu87
    ladynblu87 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    So this is software
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    How do you know a picture is photoshop

sometimes you can't if a person is really good at it. Others however are not lol and they're easy to see lol
  • meeper123
    Options
    So this is software

Yup
  • imchicbad
    Options
    I see what you're saying. I think. So, are photoshopped pics different than pics of someone with fake nails, false eyelashes, tons of make-up and hair extensions? Just throwing that out there as an example. Is there a difference, in your opinion?

I'm wondering the same thing... OP what do you think about that? OP you are gorgeous by the way!
    i answered , you are beautiful, i wish i had that skin, i would never wear make up (and i dont wear tons of it lol
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    To "photoshop" is just the current term, and I hate to break it to you, but YOU ALL "photoshop" your pics (ie: do something to make yourself look better.)
    You get the idea.
    Unless you wake up in the morning, and allow yourself to be photographed unshowered, un made-up, EXACTLY as you wake in the morning, you are, in essence "Photoshopping", ie: trying to affect the outcome of the attractiveness of you in a photo. You're just choosing to not do it in the actual program...

Yawnnnnnnnnnnn.
    Someone had way too much coffee (and/or alcohol orrrrrrr lack of alcohol lol), mixed a lot of "I told you so", and a splash of "You are effing kidding me!!??! RIGHT? "

While everyone wants a good photo... I HARDLY compare wanting a good pic orrrrrr posing a good pic..... with ALTERING the photo all together!!! Just my opinion.
  • imchicbad
    Options
    You get the idea.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnn.
    Someone had way too much coffee (and/or alcohol orrrrrrr lack of alcohol lol), mixed a lot of "I told you so", and a splash of "You are effing kidding me!!??! RIGHT? "

While everyone wants a good photo... I HARDLY compare wanting a good pic orrrrrr posing a good pic..... with ALTERING the photo all together!!! Just my opinion.

THANK YOU!:laugh: @EXPLORINLAURE.....man i got jumped from behind for MY look, and my point got lost amungst the haters.
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I have never owned photoshop, not a one of my photos is photoshopped, however I did choose overexposed on my phone for one and some other weird color thing for another but I have never "altered" myself. I will say I dont post crappy pictures of myself, I choose the ones I like the best because I like present myself well. I think that is just being a conscious female.