• LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Its the only way chicks talk to me

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    I am completely photoshopped. All day. Every day.
    THAT'S why you always look gorgeous!

:flowerforyou:
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    To "photoshop" is just the current term, and I hate to break it to you, but YOU ALL "photoshop" your pics (ie: do something to make yourself look better.)
    Do you wear makeup? Consider it "Photoshopping"
    DO you style your hair? Consider it "Photoshopping"
    DO you pick out flattering clothes? Consider it "Photoshopping"
    You get the idea.
    Unless you wake up in the morning, and allow yourself to be photographed unshowered, un made-up, EXACTLY as you wake in the morning, you are, in essence "Photoshopping", ie: trying to affect the outcome of the attractiveness of you in a photo. You're just choosing to not do it in the actual program...

you went way out in left field..............high ball. Thats not done on the computer im talking real life and no matter what its different than photoshopping it-, im talikg about erasing wrinkles, moles, brightening you eyes, slimming down legs and waist. making your eyes bigger- weird stuff like that, real make up and hair and clothes that are not computer. Im taliking about like a dating site---heres my photoshopped pic- then meet up and Brittney spears turns out to be carrot top, LIKE THAT!:huh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I may be wrong but.... I think the REAL issue is with your cousin. Um....maybe you should talk to her about it?
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I like to photoshop a pair of socks tucked into the front of my jeans. :smokin:
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Seen a lot of this as well. No photo shopping here. I like real people.
  • CarrieQuiteContrary
    Options
    What I want to know is why every person on the internet believes EVERY ****ING PICTURE is photoshopped when most of you don't even USE Photoshop. Makes me giggle.
  • CarrieQuiteContrary
    Options
    Im board too :huh:

My thoughts exactly.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Is this ironic?! :/
  • m13sam2012
    Options
    no idea!!! i dont know how to use it anyway lol hahah! Thats my butt and not using photoshop!:laugh:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Whats wrong with the real you... Im just asking.:flowerforyou:

Asking why someone would want to improve their pictures is like asking why they would cake on make up, lacquer on the fake nails, have any plastic surgery at all, color their hair, put product in their hair, and/or wear hair extensions.
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    it depends on what you do with photoshop if you just wanna do black and white or something whatever but if you're gonna shave down your chin and slim down your body with photo shop or touch up your skin so much that it looks flawless then honestly... do whatever makes you happy just don't be disappointed when whoever meets you in real life is disappointed as well lol
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    http://www.hemmy.net/2007/05/25/celebrities-before-and-after-photoshop/
    http://jezebel.com/278919/heres-our-winner-redbook-shatters-our-faith-in-well-not-publishing-but-maybe-god
    http://www.yourcover.com/Articles/Most-Blatant-Uses-of-Photoshop-in-Magazines-Ads/

really makes you wonder about the pictures you see in all the magazines

I guess its hard to blame non-celebrities for wanting to touch up their pictures when they have false ideals to look at.
    I don't know much about iphone pics but I'm hoping that the ones that make it to instagram and twitter are not as phoney.

Wow, looking at that first link I was not surprised by some, but there were a couple, like Cameron Diaz, where they actually don't need much but they photoshopped the muscles off of her, as well as the one below it! So rather than having a little bit of shape to their arms, (or in CD's case, her hip/stomach musculature) they made it look like they were straight when their muscles looked gorgeous before.
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My husband is very good with photoshop and really anything computer related and the only time I will ask him to photshop anything is if we have a Christmas card or something like that and I have a giant pimple on my face haha. I also use some filters on instagram, but not usually. I have no clue why actresses and models do it, most of them are grogeous without all the photoshopping.
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    My mother photoshops her pics like crazy and posts them all over facebook. It drives me nuts because she makes herself look 20-30 years younger. It is not cool to see your 65 year old mother posing like she's a sex pot...and have all her pics totally not look like her. I know the real her.

All these people make comments about how great she looks. I know the the truth. Don't get me wrong, I love my mom and think that she's beautiful....but I don't think she needs to lie to all these people and make her something she is not. All she's really doing is fueling her ego.

I do not photoshop my pics (except when I put two side by side to show a before and after...but that's all I did). It's fine for celebrities...they make a living off looking good....but it is not fine for me...I want people to see me and not some made up version.
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm quiet good with Photoshop. I never change my weight in it though! EVER! what I do is take out blemishes that aren't normally there... like a pimple... but not like freckles and stuff.... then I sometimes will soften the photo or blur out the background. not alot. I still always look like I did before starting the program
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

Asking why someone would want to improve their pictures is like asking why they would cake on make up, lacquer on the fake nails, have any plastic surgery at all, color their hair, put product in their hair, and/or wear hair extensions.

:yawn: this line -you have repeated here due to lack of reading, is redundant and moot-:huh: my hair is real- color real,eyebrows and eylashes real- my son has the same beautiful eyelashes...lots of latinas are like me, but my nails are fake....and it was my birthday and even though my looks upset you-the make up is not caked on (thank you)and once again- my boobs are not that huge- its the angle, but haters just seem to want to hate...so feel free to hate, I said photoshop- not hate onme for my looks. I have not had plastic surgery.
    And you ASSume. If you could read a little you would get my point, if your trying to be"funny/offensive, please allow me to insert your foot in your mouth:smokin:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    This is random (and Im board) but I have seen bazillions of pictures everywhere that are obviously photoshopped. My question is WHY?:smokin:

Why would you want to photoshop the CRUD out of your pictures so that it barely looks like you, or doesnt look like you at all. What happens when your photoshopped pictures are out there for everyone to see-right, then you actually meet and they go "DAMN" (in a negative way) because you look nothing like your pictures....isnt that setting yourself up for a huge disapointment??

What do you think about people who photoshop all thier pictures...REALLLLLLLLLLLLY:huh:

As a professional photographer, photoshop is an essential tool, as important as a camera!! However, i shoot documentary/ photojournalist images. photos of a war or an injured soldier etc are used 'as is'..you might make the image clearer,or brighter, but you don't change the essence of the moment.

However, when you shoot portraits and weddings etc, clients want a more flattering look. I personally despise over processed images that betray the original out of camera photo. My Camera never lies.

I will make a photograph look better,but you can't make the people in it ' look' better'.
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I dont photoshop but I will take about 100 shots until I find one super HOT one to post
  • EmilyRanae22
    EmilyRanae22 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I photoshopped my wedding photos....if I didn't then everyone would see the scratches on my knees that I got from falling of the treadmill to keep my awesome body!