Really scale? I gained weight after I pooped?!

Options

Replies

• Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    must be muscle gain from pushing
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    This happens to me often too ! Strange !!!
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    This whole thread is effin hilarious.
  • sgaranzuay
    sgaranzuay Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA! I weigh myself after a poop, too. AND.. I am nearly always constipated...what with this training diet I'm on...rubbish! I love the psot-poop weigh-in. Can't figure out how you weighed more.. but TOTALLY peed my pants laughing at the earlier reply "ust have eaten negative calorie food."

So many funny people on this site!

- Severin
    Not afraid to talk poop...or weight loss...
  • fuzzysham
    fuzzysham Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Well I havent been able to weigh myself all week yet so I've been looking forward to it :(
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaahahah! This is HILARIOUS! C'mon now, we've ALL weighed ourselves after a good poo.
  • Xorknup84
    Xorknup84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    LOL! I do that, too. We all have. By the way, I talked to my doctor about not being able to poo regularly. He asked me when it started, and I realized it was when I cut calories. I showed him my MFP diary, and he told me I wasn't eating enough fiber since I cut out most of my carbs. He said that I needed to add more BEANS into my diet, or add fiber supplements to my daily routine.

TRY IT! If you aren't pooing regularly your metabolism is slower, therefore you won't lose weight as quickly.
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • squintana1979
    Options
    Have you been eating a lot of helium?

Did you put your poop (and a half pound of someone else's poop) in your pocket before you got on the scale?

Did you have a lot of TP remnants left behind?

Does your toilet empty onto your scale when you flush?

...just brainstorming here...

LMAO!!!! You're killing me, Pants!!!
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Anti-gravity poop.... one of the other mysteries of the universe that went to the grave with Einstein!
  • Isabelle222
    Isabelle222 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Shoulda put the poop back in and dropped that half pound. lol

LOL
  • fuzzysham
    fuzzysham Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yeah I went and bought a HUGE thing of metamucil today haha :D
  • Birdie
    Birdie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    So you weighed yourself afterwards to see if you lost weight from the poop?

Don't act like you haven't done it. We all have. :ohwell:

Really though OP, might be time for a new scale. Half a pound isn't that bad of a fluctuation, but that's how my scale started when it was malfunctioning... first half a pound here and there, and before I knew it I could step on it twice in a row and get a 5 pound difference. Threw that thing out!

I once downloaded some pictures from my camara and was shocked to find a gift from my hubby. He took a picture of a massive turd that he was so proud of.
  • Owsla135
    Owsla135 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I think everyone was just looking for the opportunity to say poop... I know I was, lol!
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    Lmao!
  • chunkysmurfette
    Options
    OMG Freakin Awesome thread!!!!LOLOLOL
  • frogz21
    Options
    So you weighed yourself afterwards to see if you lost weight from the poop?

Don't act like you haven't done it. We all have. :ohwell:

Really though OP, might be time for a new scale. Half a pound isn't that bad of a fluctuation, but that's how my scale started when it was malfunctioning... first half a pound here and there, and before I knew it I could step on it twice in a row and get a 5 pound difference. Threw that thing out!

I once downloaded some pictures from my camara and was shocked to find a gift from my hubby. He took a picture of a massive turd that he was so proud of.

Omg! :noway:
  • frogz21
    Options
    LOL! I do that, too. We all have. By the way, I talked to my doctor about not being able to poo regularly. He asked me when it started, and I realized it was when I cut calories. I showed him my MFP diary, and he told me I wasn't eating enough fiber since I cut out most of my carbs. He said that I needed to add more BEANS into my diet, or add fiber supplements to my daily routine.

TRY IT! If you aren't pooing regularly your metabolism is slower, therefore you won't lose weight as quickly.

Thanks for the tip!
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I only ever weigh on a morning when i have shat. Now I am wondering if I am actually half a pound lighter than I think and all this time I have only thought it would be less post poo.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    maybe you gained muscle :glasses:

from the straining...
    :noway:
    OH MY GOD... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: