Options
    Bed of roses - Bon Jovi
    Collide - Howie Day
    Thunder - Boys like girls
    Angelina - Tommy Emmanuel
  • sdpursley
    Options
    Awesome songs!!!

Ok, question for those who weren't cheated on, or had a horrible experience to which they look back in hatred and utter disregard: (lol)

You know it's said that time heals all wounds and that you'll be able to think of that person and not hurt anymore?

How do you get to that point? How do you get to the point to where you can look at where you are in life, be grateful for your past, and not ever think about what could've been?

Just curious! Having a case of the mondays!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Any Project 86 songs
  • sdpursley
    Options
    Cascada - Everytime We Touch.
    Can't ever hear that song again :ohwell:

WOW, i remember this! like to forget that one! haha
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure who it's by, but I know MJ sings in it - Somebody's Watching You
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Flat bottom girls - Queen
    Fat Bottomed Girls is the actual song title

maybe she had a flat bottom? :laugh: omg, too funny!
  • sdpursley
    Options
    All My Life- KC and Jo Jo
    ...but really it was only 7 years of my life, haha

"All My Life" was the dance song at senior prom.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Slide - Goo Goo Dolls, he used to sing "What you feel is what you are and what you are is beautiful" to me. Swoon.
  • MsNewBooty83
    Options
    Sade - By Your Side
    such a good song!
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Tammy - Debby Reynolds....
  • Gurlyknockout
    Gurlyknockout Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    1st love : Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing :cry: :brokenheart:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo_0UXRY_rY

DH : Just to see you smile. :happy: :love:
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Flat bottom girls - Queen
    Fat Bottomed Girls is the actual song title

omg lol
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Awesome songs!!!

Ok, question for those who weren't cheated on, or had a horrible experience to which they look back in hatred and utter disregard: (lol)

You know it's said that time heals all wounds and that you'll be able to think of that person and not hurt anymore?

How do you get to that point? How do you get to the point to where you can look at where you are in life, be grateful for your past, and not ever think about what could've been?

You have to wait. One day you will wake up, and realize, "wow...I have not thought about that in so long" with a smile on your face.
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    1st love : Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing

^^^ This!
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

This one.. and also Shimmer by Fuel.

ETA* Just to see you smile by Tim McGraw. I think my first love and I spoke in song lyrics 75% of the time. :laugh:
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Awesome songs!!!

I don't think there is an answer for everyone on this...it just depends on the situation I suppose. I guess instead of thinking about what could have been I think about what I learned from the relationship about myself and how to move forward and be happy and live in the moment. I used to dwell on the fact that nobody ever wanted to marry me, but married the girls they dated right after me (yup, good luck chuck...the chick version). NOW I just think, huh, I learned this from this relationship and wow I wasn't truly myself with him, etc. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and that we need to live for today and enjoy every moment as much aspossible, even when we are grieving a relationship.

I suppose this comes from having spent too much time obsessing and grieving over past relationships and what could have beens. Now I'm like, YA, what could be? What does today have in store for me?! :)

I hope that helps.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Against All Odds - Phil Collins
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Awesome songs!!!

Good question. I am the one who ended things with my first love. I still look back with regret and a twinge of pain. I wish things had gone differently.

I do look back on our time fondly. Wonder if he is happy and truly hope he is.
  • MsNewBooty83
    Options
    Awesome songs!!!

no matter what Jamie was ALWAYS there for me, we are still there for one another altho we hardly ever talk, i know that if i ever needed someone, ever in my life that he will always be there. the same goes for him. we went to grade 8 grad together and highschool grad, we were together during some of the craziest hardest times of my life...but these are also some of the more fomative years, where youre growing up, where ur story comes from. he experienced all of that with me. he really does know me better than anyone else, even to this day, because he knows my story, inside and out, and i know his. when our relationship ended it was UGLY, because we still loved eachother, but knew that we shouldnt be together, once we decided to just be supportive of one another and be friends, it was all comming up roses. helped that he left town, or i might still be going back to him, as aweful as that sounds. its a place of comfort and acceptance and that counts for alot sometimes.
  • dawson55510
    dawson55510 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Lonestar

Amazed