Your first love?

Options

Replies

• JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Kellie Pickler- "Best Days of your life" :laugh: (I'm being for real! )
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I got 2...

First young innocen love
    Girl at the Rock Show - Blink 182

First really for real love...
    I Will love you - Fischer
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    O.k. Believe that saying time heals is crap. Now speaking from personal experience, further positive experiences lessen the hurt so that you can focus on the present you have now. Past experiences still hurt, you just have more ability with time to reflect on positive aspects and such, time gives you more experiences and more perspectives to use when reflecting, it still may hurt, you just moved on.
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    for little elma
  • Igoligirl
    Igoligirl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    As Time Goes By ~Casablanca
  • Birdie
    Birdie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Blister in the sun
  • 2boypeas
    Options
    No Ordinary Love- Sade

It was a crazy roller coaster ride of 6 years.
    He found me 17 years later, and I must admit, some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    How do you get to that point? How do you get to the point to where you can look at where you are in life, be grateful for your past, and not ever think about what could've been?

From what I hear, FTOW.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Didn't attach properly... sorry...
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Whisper to a Scream -- Icicle Works
    This is one on many songs, she opened me up to so much music that i would have never listen to at the time.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Awesome songs!!!

Ok, question for those who weren't cheated on, or had a horrible experience to which they look back in hatred and utter disregard: (lol)

You know it's said that time heals all wounds and that you'll be able to think of that person and not hurt anymore?

How do you get to that point? How do you get to the point to where you can look at where you are in life, be grateful for your past, and not ever think about what could've been?

Just curious! Having a case of the mondays!

no matter what Jamie was ALWAYS there for me, we are still there for one another altho we hardly ever talk, i know that if i ever needed someone, ever in my life that he will always be there. the same goes for him. we went to grade 8 grad together and highschool grad, we were together during some of the craziest hardest times of my life...but these are also some of the more fomative years, where youre growing up, where ur story comes from. he experienced all of that with me. he really does know me better than anyone else, even to this day, because he knows my story, inside and out, and i know his. when our relationship ended it was UGLY, because we still loved eachother, but knew that we shouldnt be together, once we decided to just be supportive of one another and be friends, it was all comming up roses. helped that he left town, or i might still be going back to him, as aweful as that sounds. its a place of comfort and acceptance and that counts for alot sometimes.
    You've got to be willing to love again before the pain will begin to fade... Once you begin to love someone again then the pain of the past becomes drowned in the depths of you're new found love.
  • sdpursley
    Options
    Awesome songs!!!

Ok, question for those who weren't cheated on, or had a horrible experience to which they look back in hatred and utter disregard: (lol)

You know it's said that time heals all wounds and that you'll be able to think of that person and not hurt anymore?

Just curious! Having a case of the mondays!

no matter what Jamie was ALWAYS there for me, we are still there for one another altho we hardly ever talk, i know that if i ever needed someone, ever in my life that he will always be there. the same goes for him. we went to grade 8 grad together and highschool grad, we were together during some of the craziest hardest times of my life...but these are also some of the more fomative years, where youre growing up, where ur story comes from. he experienced all of that with me. he really does know me better than anyone else, even to this day, because he knows my story, inside and out, and i know his. when our relationship ended it was UGLY, because we still loved eachother, but knew that we shouldnt be together, once we decided to just be supportive of one another and be friends, it was all comming up roses. helped that he left town, or i might still be going back to him, as aweful as that sounds. its a place of comfort and acceptance and that counts for alot sometimes.
    You've got to be willing to love again before the pain will begin to fade... Once you begin to love someone again then the pain of the past becomes drowned in the depths of you're new found love.

appreciate that, but that's not the issue. maybe my question came out wrong...i'm fine, that life is gone. i'd just like to forget it and never reminisce anymore.
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Save the Last Dance - Vanessa williams
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Bush - Glycerine
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    "Truly Madly Deeply" by Savage Garden. He asked me to be his girlfriend while we were slow dancing to that song at my friend's 15th birthday party.

He broke my heart :cry:
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel.

Long Black Veil - Dave Matthews Band cover of Johnny Cash's classic.
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I Only Have Eyes for You - The Flamingos
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    SRV-Pride and Joy
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Close to you - The Carpenters.

This song always seemed to be on the radio when I went to my first loves house.
    Allison Suffield.
    We were 5 and in love.
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    Sexual Chocolate - because chocolate was my first love. All he ever wanted was to be inside me. An abusive relationship i still havent recovered from!!!