Am I the crazy one?

Options

Replies

• crazy8ts
    Options
    *Immediately sends nudes to crazy8ts*

If I had known you'd send nudes, I woulda made that crazy posy myself.

Ah... it was a bluff.
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    It is not just on MFP... some men have carried this action over into real life. I have men say the craziest things in person... Hmmm really? Then they laugh it off. "Oh girl, you know I am kidding.. right?"
  • Iceman1800
    Options
    After all these years, nothing would raise my eyebrows. As long as they don't dis crochet, they can say what they want. :)
    that's where they use the mallet to hit the ball thru hoops then off a stick to win?
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    After all these years, nothing would raise my eyebrows. As long as they don't dis crochet, they can say what they want. :)
    that's where they use the mallet to hit the ball thru hoops then off a stick to win?

Exactly.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    do-gooder.jpg

just :heart:
  • MonicaMeeks
    MonicaMeeks Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    giving you a standing ovation! {CLAP CLAP}:bigsmile:
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I never get ppl sending me inappropriate stuff...WTF am I doing wrong? lol.

^^^^This
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Hold on guys, guess who I'm doing an impression of:

"Look at me! I go all around the internet telling people how they should act because I am always right and my opinion is the only proper way to live life! Yayayay!"

I'm pretty sure it's none of your business how people conduct themselves to not you.

*sings* Oooh baaaaby, talk dirty to meeeee
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Yea, it's really gross seeing these men say those things to women on here. I mean ew, haven't they heard of cooties?
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Hold on guys, guess who I'm doing an impression of:

"Look at me! I go all around the internet telling people how they should act because I am always right and my opinion is the only proper way to live life! Yayayay!"

I'm pretty sure it's none of your business how people conduct themselves to not you.

*sings* Oooh baaaaby, talk dirty to meeeee

Weren't you just recently telling others how rude they're being in a different thread....? Was it your business to tell people how to conduct their business that had nothing to do with you there?
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    did someone leave multiple soapboxes around here, or are people using the same soapbox and just taking turns?
  • msacurrie
    msacurrie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have seen some rather...rough...behavior from both men and women on here, of all ages. But, thankfully, we can choose not to read certain posts or just ignore them. I do not keep people on my friends page with a foul mouth or negative things to say. I love that there are so many more positive, loving people on here, though, who are truly looking out for each other :)
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    But I don't want to be saved....
  • fieldsy4life
    Options
    My take on MFP.

1. Women who were not really that good looking for the first 30 years of their life so flirting is new to them
    2. Men who were gigantic and married somebody gigantic and then started intermittent fasting and now they are slender and wanna spit game to cougars.
    3. People who count calories.
    4. People who count calories and love being able to say **** they couldn't on Facebook.

If you're talking to somebody that you know is single and in your geographic area, take the conversation off MFP and let the creeps continue hitting them up on here.

But I shouldn't reveal my secrets publicly ;)

And I agree - some dudes are not being suave at all - it's pretty much the ish I see on "To Catch A Predator".

Oh yeah, haters gonna hate.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    It's okay, it keeps me feeling justified in my misandronistic opinions of men.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    While I can see OP's general point, I wouldn't begin to consider telling other people how they should or should not behave with each other, either online or off. Now how they interact with *me*, that *is* my business, but I will deal with that more directly (if necessary).

And yeah, I'm still not convinced that OP's motives are completely pure in this. But I won't tell him he shouldn't do this either...if he finds some maidens in need of rescue, who am I to judge?
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    My take on MFP.

1. Women who were not really that good looking for the first 30 years of their life so flirting is new to them
    2. Men who were gigantic and married somebody gigantic and then started intermittent fasting and now they are slender and wanna spit game to cougars.
    3. People who count calories.
    4. People who count calories and love being able to say **** they couldn't on Facebook.

If you're talking to somebody that you know is single and in your geographic area, take the conversation off MFP and let the creeps continue hitting them up on here.

But I shouldn't reveal my secrets publicly ;)

And I agree - some dudes are not being suave at all - it's pretty much the ish I see on "To Catch A Predator".

Oh yeah, haters gonna hate.

im not one to give props to dudes very often but you nailed it my friend........dead on nailed it.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I find it disrespectful when my friends DON'T say nasty things to me.
  • Iceman1800
    Options
    But I don't want to be saved....
    Monty python at his finest :)
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Dear guys that are posting inappropriate things to their friends:

Add Me! :wink: