Dear guys that are posting inappropriate things to their friends:

Add Me! :wink:
    :flowerforyou:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    If I said bend over sizzle92. I think I love you.:love::flowerforyou:
    Is that what you're talking about?

Hurry she just leaped from the tower.....save her!
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

LMAO!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Options

LMAO!

^^Me too...I'm stupid some days!
  • sizzle92
    Options

LMAO!

^^Me too...I'm stupid some days!

I'm stupid all days. :flowerforyou:
  • CDeRuyter
    CDeRuyter Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I would say the women of MFP are as bad or in most cases worse then some of the men...I'm fine with that!

I agree! :bigsmile:

We can be worse because women usually have the tendency to go into DETAIL.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    My friends fully know what they are in for when they send a request. They always have the option to remove me and I do my absolute best to annoy them and be as inappropriate as possible.
  • crazy8ts
    Options
    While I can see OP's general point, I wouldn't begin to consider telling other people how they should or should not behave with each other, either online or off. Now how they interact with *me*, that *is* my business, but I will deal with that more directly (if necessary).

And yeah, I'm still not convinced that OP's motives are completely pure in this. But I won't tell him he shouldn't do this either...if he finds some maidens in need of rescue, who am I to judge?

Nice job picking a side.

I kid... I'm a kidder.

So let me ask this question... you're out with your buddies... having dinner... drinks... laughs... the female server has been pleasant, attentive, and hasn't screwed up or spit in your order in any way. One of your buddies keep giving her a hard time... poking, chiding, and otherwise being a *kitten*. You say to your buddy, "Dude, stop being a ****." Are you telling him how to behave? Are you being a knight in shining armor? Are you being the tact police? Or are you just trying not to be a jerk to another human being?
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    My friends fully know what they are in for when they send a request. They always have the option to remove me and I do my absolute best to annoy them and be as inappropriate as possible.

I love your inappropriateness.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    While I can see OP's general point, I wouldn't begin to consider telling other people how they should or should not behave with each other, either online or off. Now how they interact with *me*, that *is* my business, but I will deal with that more directly (if necessary).

And yeah, I'm still not convinced that OP's motives are completely pure in this. But I won't tell him he shouldn't do this either...if he finds some maidens in need of rescue, who am I to judge?

Nice job picking a side.

I kid... I'm a kidder.

So let me ask this question... you're out with your buddies... having dinner... drinks... laughs... the female server has been pleasant, attentive, and hasn't screwed up or spit in your order in any way. One of your buddies keep giving her a hard time... poking, chiding, and otherwise being a *kitten*. You say to your buddy, "Dude, stop being a ****." Are you telling him how to behave? Are you being a knight in shining armor? Are you being the tact police? Or are you just trying not to be a jerk to another human being?

There's a difference to me between addressing a specific situation and addressing a general situation. In your hypothetical situation? Totally appropriate. In a non-specific forum post to everyone? Probably not.

It would be like walking into that same bar the next day, standing on a chair, and announcing to all of the patrons about how you've seen some guys treat waitresses inappropriately in there in the past and you don't think that's appropriate.

(Oh, and then added, "ladies, please form a line if you want to talk with me further about this." I mean, if you decided to be slightly less subtle in my analogy.)
  • sizzle92
    Options

Nice job picking a side.

I kid... I'm a kidder.

You're being nosey. Maybe she likes it. She's a big girl, let her respond to it.
  • crazy8ts
    Options

Nice job picking a side.

I kid... I'm a kidder.

There's a difference to me between addressing a specific situation and addressing a general situation. In your hypothetical situation? Totally appropriate. In a non-specific forum post to everyone? Probably not.

It would be like walking into that same bar the next day, standing on a chair, and announcing to all of the patrons about how you've seen some guys treat waitresses inappropriately in there in the past and you don't think that's appropriate.

(Oh, and then added, "ladies, please form a line if you want to talk with me further about this." I mean, if you decided to be slightly less subtle in my analogy.)

You're awesome. Wanna be my friend?
  • sizzle92
    Options
    And if he was truly being a mean DB, why do you hang out with him anyway?
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    :love: Are you single?
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Good comments , the anonymity of chat rooms allows people to go way beyond boundaries that they likely wouldn't cross in person.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should ...
  • Cliffslosinit
    Options

Don't throw sound logic into this!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options

Nice job picking a side.

I kid... I'm a kidder.

I would have let her handle it. I'm sure she's an adult and deals with DB's all the time.
  • crazy8ts
    Options

So... does this mean your tolerance for douche baggery is very high, or would you cut your friends off for... let's say... a moment's indiscretion?
  • crazy8ts
    Options

Everybody's in on the joke... equal opportunity offender... IMO, big difference.
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I don't get any inappropriate comments. That's it, I'm just gonna have to start getting my bewbs out!!