Cute things your kid says

Options

Replies

• Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    My son Owen is 4 and started Preschool this year. The other day I dropped him off and felt like a total Rockstar, "Hey guys, this is my Momma! She is awesome 'cause she know ALL the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' names!" Tiny little boys flocked to me in total amazement. :laugh:
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Dylan is pretty popular with all the little girls at his school (teachers too) and his 'gf' and him are always playing together- well , last week they were playing with a toy and started fighting over it, she scratched his face. When I picked him up I said baby, what happened to your face, who did that. He said "Kiera did it mommy, NOT NICE Kiera!"
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    At 3 years of age, my son was laying facing me in bed while we played superheroes between us. He suddenly stops dead, turns his head to the wall, puts his hand out like a stop sign and says...

"MOM! Your boob is NOT in."

I had one boob of massive cleave cause i was on my side. It was in... but the cleavage offended him.
  • spikefoot
    Options
    my daughter will not say she loves me... she loves just mommy and sebastian (the cat) and then cupcakes and dogs and kitties....
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    At 3 years of age, my son was laying facing me in bed while we played superheroes between us. He suddenly stops dead, turns his head to the wall, puts his hand out like a stop sign and says...

I had one boob of massive cleave cause i was on my side. It was in... but the cleavage offended him.

Omg- tears!
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    my lil 6yr old princess.....

first brain freeze: "my eyebrow has a headache"

Singing a one word spanish song: "look daddy, my mouth can talk in spanish"
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    my lil 6yr old princess.....

first brain freeze: "my eyebrow has a headache"

Singing a one word spanish song: "look daddy, my mouth can talk in spanish"

I love the brainfreeze one!!!
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    My daughter, who is 5 makes up words I think could show up in the dictionary someday--or just save you time/words when speaking. A couple f my favorites:

Hand sanitizer is "Hanitizer"
    Lots of exercise (she did more than her friends on the playground that day): "Extracise"

I love her. . . .
  • pawnstarNate
    Options
    oh...forgot this one

at a customer arguing with her grandfather at our business when she was 4. "you better not kiss off my peepaw!"
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My son said that his foot was feeling "fuzzy", I said it had fallen asleep . His reply was "when do you think it's gonna wake up?" . . . Kids are soo funny!
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hi all ,Love the posts. Kids say the funniest things. When my son was three he was eating gummy bears. He had three left on the table and said to the gummy bear "I am going to put you in my mouth and eat you. Where you will go into my tummy to live with your Daddy and Mommy. " He ate them all, then smiled proudly at me. LOL Made me smile that day.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    "Papabababafghk! MMMMMmmmm! Dghjfoghsdogudogfusdif, dofgudfioffpppthpbbbbttpppbthbpt!"

He is 8 mo old. :tongue:
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Football = BUTTball!!! in our house
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    My Jacob finished a popsicle and came over to me with the stick, pressed it to his tongue, looked at me with a sad face, and said "My tongue is depressed"...
    :smooched: :tongue:
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    My Jacob finished a popsicle and came over to me with the stick, pressed it to his tongue, looked at me with a sad face, and said "My tongue is depressed"...
    :smooched: :tongue:
    \

LOL!!!!!! :laugh:
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    When my oldest daughter was 1.5-2 years old, she called sweets (cake, cookies, etc...) Happy Happy. If there was a cake on the table, she would reach up towards the table and say Happy Happy. It was so cute!
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Okay, well I will first say I love the walk down memory lane... my son will be 22 in January so it's been a long time but I can tell ya, he's had some real humdingers. Most of them were when he was 3-4 years old.

He loved the show Rescue 911...if he even saw the commercial he had a fit if we turned the channel...it's JUST A COMMERCIAL, it's NOT ON!! Anyway, a man had a heart attack and they performed CPR on him...so he came into the kitchen to tell us. "This man was asleep and wouldn't wake up, so the 911 guys they gave him FBI and got him to wake up".

Riding down the road one time, 'mom, If I point my middle toe, would that be bad?" ...I can't keep from laughing thinking about people sticking their foot out the window to show their disdain with another driver.

And the last one, not quite as funny but if you ever watched Hannah Barbara cartoons and knew Huckleberry Hound...he was blue; our son called him Blueberry Hound...sounds good to me. :)

What a kid, love him to pieces. :) Miss him a lot (he's over seas and has been for going on 2 years). It's hard being on a 13 hour time zone difference, especially if you only have one.
  • pawnstarNate
    Options
    "Papabababafghk! MMMMMmmmm! Dghjfoghsdogudogfusdif, dofgudfioffpppthpbbbbttpppbthbpt!"

He is 8 mo old. :tongue:

Baby talk.....at least they try that young :)
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options

Oh my goodness...so funny! :laugh:
  • laurin2010
    Options
    When he wants to be picked up he says " mama hold you! " so sweet :)