Cute things your kid says

Options

Replies

• ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    When he wants to be picked up he says " mama hold you! " so sweet :)

MY SON SAYS THE SAME THING!!!!!! I've always thought it was the cutest thing!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I tell my 3 year old all the time "Bud, I love you more than chocolate." Last week he retorted with "I love you mor than milk, mommy." And recently he's been telling me that I'm a special girl.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    My son LOVES the Avengers.
    There is a particular one he loves, Hawkeye.

Well you know, he doesn't speak all that well yet. So when he says it, it sounds like "hot guy" he is ALWAYS running around the house talking about "hot guys"

Ethan: "mommy I want a hot guy with a bow and arrow for my birthday"
    Me: "me tooo baby, me too"
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    *chuckles* don't we all?
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    My youngest cannot pronounce the word "frog"

It comes out as *kitten*.

Her siblings take every opportunity to make her say it. "Hey look, look at the frog!"

"*kitten*! *kitten*! *kitten*!"

In. Public.

Then sometimes she bursts into a song about the frog. Because she sings about *everything*.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    When my son is being a grumpface I ask him if he wants to take a nap and he'll look at me with a serious face and say 'No mommy, I JUST WAKE UP!" and ANYTIME he has a cake or cupcake he makes whoever gave it to him sing happy birthday!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    My 8 year old always amazes me with the things he says. The other day I looked in the bathroom sink and seen the wrapping to my tampons in there, and I looked in the box to see my tampons were all unwrapped. I brought the box downstairs and asked him "Now Seth, don't lie to me! Did you unwrap these?" He stood there and looked at me like "Oh crap she's busted me." look on his face, and then he shook his head yes. I asked "What possessed you to unwrap them?" his response was "I just wanted to see the pretty colors" *doh* Then shortly after he said "Don't tell daddy, please!!!" I was not even a little mad, honestly I was laughing so hard inside trying so hard to not laugh so he could see me. I told my husband and the whole time I'm laughing. My son comes around the corner and says "The devil really made me do it."

A few weeks ago my husband and I were laying in bed about to get up and come down stairs. My husband said to me I should go down and sit on the sofa and kinda be upset acting and when my son asks whats wrong, tell him I give up on all this and I'm just gonna get fat again. I did this and he got all emotional and said "I did love you when you were fat but mom, you are so much hotter now, please don't get fat again." <3 he's so funny.

This morning my almost 2yr old pulled her stroller to the door and started hitting the door saying "BYE BYE" So I took her for a walk. I thought it was cute.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    My 9yr old little girl told me the other day "Mommy I'm a Jets fan but when I go to Daddy's house I have to be a dolphin fan cause if not he gets all sad ,But I really like the Jets Mommy"

My 6 yr old boy "Mommy your so pretty and I love you." then to his sister" you should always complement girls cause then they like you more and give you hugs"
    Hes gonna be trouble in a few years lol
  • Busymomshantell
    Busymomshantell Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My 3-year old little man and I were driving somewhere a couple days ago and he says out of the blue..."Mommy, I appreciate you" Melted my heart, I told him I appreciate him too. Now where does he learn such a big word for a 3 year old? :heart:
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    My 8 year old always amazes me with the things he says. The other day I looked in the bathroom sink and seen the wrapping to my tampons in there, and I looked in the box to see my tampons were all unwrapped. I brought the box downstairs and asked him "Now Seth, don't lie to me! Did you unwrap these?" He stood there and looked at me like "Oh crap she's busted me." look on his face, and then he shook his head yes. I asked "What possessed you to unwrap them?" his response was "I just wanted to see the pretty colors" *doh* Then shortly after he said "Don't tell daddy, please!!!" I was not even a little mad, honestly I was laughing so hard inside trying so hard to not laugh so he could see me. I told my husband and the whole time I'm laughing. My son comes around the corner and says "The devil really made me do it."

A few weeks ago my husband and I were laying in bed about to get up and come down stairs. My husband said to me I should go down and sit on the sofa and kinda be upset acting and when my son asks whats wrong, tell him I give up on all this and I'm just gonna get fat again. I did this and he got all emotional and said "I did love you when you were fat but mom, you are so much hotter now, please don't get fat again." <3 he's so funny.

This morning my almost 2yr old pulled her stroller to the door and started hitting the door saying "BYE BYE" So I took her for a walk. I thought it was cute.

lmao @ the devil made me do it
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    When my son is being a grumpface I ask him if he wants to take a nap and he'll look at me with a serious face and say 'No mommy, I JUST WAKE UP!" and ANYTIME he has a cake or cupcake he makes whoever gave it to him sing happy birthday!

That's funny, when my son wants cake he says "Mommy, I want my birsday."
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    He also laughs hysterically when someone tickles him then out of no where, in a VERY stern voice says "DON'T TOUCH ME!" (My son is 2 by the way, not sure i've mentioned that!)
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options

That's funny, when my son wants cake he says "Mommy, I want my birsday."

haha yeah he won't take a bite til you sing happy birthday to him!
  • BIRT1956
    BIRT1956 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    When my son had started kindergarten, his teacher was showing them the importance of recycling and being green. So that evening when I told him it was time for his bath he said he couldn't take a bath. When I asked him why not. He replied that he was "biodegradable". I laughed so hard, such a big word for a small guy!!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    When my son had started kindergarten, his teacher was showing them the importance of recycling and being green. So that evening when I told him it was time for his bath he said he couldn't take a bath. When I asked him why not. He replied that he was "biodegradable". I laughed so hard, such a big word for a small guy!!!

OH MY GOD, That is too funny!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    When my 16 year old was 7, our dog Payson died. My son wrote this:

"The Night Poem
    Payson has brown floppy ears.
    I love Payson and his gentle paws.
    I love Payson."
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    My daughter says, "Am-min-als." "I know you-Who you think you are?.." instead of the line from Shrek "I don't know who you think you are!
    And the remote was always the "Remote Patroller" People lived in little "compartments" instead of Apartments. Ahhh

My youngest son, will tell me my eyes are like the stars. He is going to be trouble... He also always wants me to wake up ice cream and cake in the morning, so we can eat them for breakfast.

My middle son, has a crazy quote. While tattling on his oldest brother, with his little speach problem yelled loudly "Dad- Bradley called me a faweak of nature!" in a big group of people. Everyone still says it today... lol good times.
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    When my 16 year old was 7, our dog Payson died. My son wrote this:

"The Night Poem
    Payson has brown floppy ears.
    I love Payson and his gentle paws.
    I love Payson."
    Aww so cute
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    My seven year old is brutally honest. He recently told me, "Mommy I'm glad you aren't fat so you don't break my trampoline.".
    LOL :laugh: kids can be so funny, but yet brutal.
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    When my daughter was about 2, she told an old lady in a store "I'm a psychopath!"

My son (now 2), tries to tell knock-knock jokes, but doesn't quite grasp the idea of a punch line, so his only knock-knock jokes goes like this:

"Knock-knock!"

"Who's there?"

"Boo!"

"Boo who?"

"....BOO!"