Girls with Man Calves

Options

Replies

• _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    i train my calves like crazy and even when i flex them i you can barely see anything... I ENVY YOU!
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Not manly, no. I love my calves.

SteRose-20120512-00201.jpg
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding? You better hope those things stay that developed! Do you know how hot it looks to have a tiny waist and well-defined legs? I agree with the poster(s) who said they look hot in heels. Put on a pair and strut your stuff girl!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    My calves are muscular as well, even though the rest of me is not so toned. The other night at work my clients older brother and four of his friends were heading for the gym to work out he turned around to Me and said I go to the gym everynight for at least an hour and my legs will never be as built as yours his friend grins and says I know right. Guess that is a plus in my column 20 year old guys checking out my legs. :blushing:
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    <<<<< the pic doesnt make them look that big, but they're 16.75". Buying boots is not an easy task.....and ski boots? I always have to get mens and they are still tight!

So glad there are others who feel my pain!
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    legs-1.jpg

in proportion to my body, my calves are really big. i dont have spindley spidery legs like my sister but i kind of admire the SEXINESS it adds to my leg; theyre hard to come by! plus, i feel like a warrior with them SO THERE! embrace it, sista!

(big calved women win the heel competition by the way HEHEHEHHE!!!)
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I've always had well developed calves which I'm not complaining about except when trying to buy boots. When I gained weight I could no longer my lovely purple leather boots :sad: . Since losing some weight my calf measurements are the same but fortunately I can now fit my boots again :happy: Calves were the one area I told my trainer I mostly definitely did not want to grow any bigger.
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Problem?
  • OdeToEmma
    OdeToEmma Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Problem? This isn't a problem! You have super sexy calves and I am jealous!!
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    You mean calves like this?
    3X3S9l.jpg

Some days I really like them but most days, I feel your pain :(

Nice shoes!! Nimbus 13 right? I have these in gray and purple:)
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I have huge calves too! I did a lot of skating back in the day which is where I think I got them from. I hate them in a way because I can't wear knee high boots or boots in general that go up to the calf. I have a little bit of fat on the back of them, but other than that, they are rock solid.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Very nice.
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Be proud of your legs. They look great to me!

I also have big calves. I have trouble finding boots that fit me. I have a pic of my calves in my profile pics. I used to hate my legs, but I've come to love them. They help me lift heavy things, etc.
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    That calf to ankle ratio looks very good in my opinion.
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Wasn't sure what I was going to see when I read you post. Then I scrolled down and got super jealous of your beautiful calves. Hang in there I think they are going to look great.
  • Tsunami79
    Tsunami79 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have big calves too, they started getting big in high school, kids use to tease me about my calves, I thought they where big from fat, but it's just muscle because it has been 13 years since I graduated and they are the same size.
  • HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    ok. but what about a man with woman's calfs? Equally as sexy? Probably not but they do also look good in heals
  • AngelsFan91106
    AngelsFan91106 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Ladies who have had luck in finding boots for bigger calves, can you recommend any specific brands? Mine are 15.5"--and they weren't much smaller when I was a size 5.
  • RenewedRunner
    RenewedRunner Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Ladies who have had luck in finding boots for bigger calves, can you recommend any specific brands? Mine are 15.5"--and they weren't much smaller when I was a size 5.

I have a pair from Naturalizer, wide shaft. I have another pair BCBG same stuff. Just look for ones made for wide calves. They are more produced these days
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    You mean calves like this?
    3X3S9l.jpg

Some days I really like them but most days, I feel your pain :(

Nice shoes!! Nimbus 13 right? I have these in gray and purple:)

Actually they're Reebok Zigfly's.... They're the first shoe I specifically bought for running. Just trying to break them in some now.