Tattoos!

Options
Ok so i just posted a question as my status but i think i'll ask everybody: Who has Ink and What the story behind it?! Sound off!

Replies

• xAiRfOrCeKillahX
    Options
    you can see mine in my profile pictures But it's the "aplha and Omega" symbol in the greek alphabet. I'm greek, and i'm religious so it's a double win!
  • ewl6850
    ewl6850 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Mustang logo on my right shoulder. First car, one of my biggest passions.
  • OliLloyd
    OliLloyd Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have my right forearm (inner) done, It's a persian styled female angel. It was done by Amanda Ruby in the UK who just won artist of the year over here. The story is, everyone has a good and bad side.. I intend to get my left inner forearm done, by a different artist. I;ll be getting a demon, there. Both are/will be black and grey pieces.
  • uhhuthatsright
    uhhuthatsright Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sailor jerry swallows. Because you can't go wrong with a sailor tattoo. Also when i'm a 90 year old bird watching lady I'll still like my tattoos.
  • KrayKira
    Options
    So I have...

A Yin Yang on my right forearm - I have Disassociative Identity disorder (multiple personality) So it was my way of saying yeah there is 2 sides to me but it fits...

my dogs Name & paw print on my right wrist - Because she keeps me sane..

Amigos & a flower on my left wrist my bestie has the same..

stars on my right ankle with tribal behind it - For my family..

Wings on my right shoulder with an R - For my uncle that I was close to that passed away

Floral design up my left leg from ankle to knee with different things - To remind me that not all Endings are sad.. After I lost a baby..

A Tribal cat on my left arm - For my best friend Kailtyn "Kitty" that died in 06.

All are in my pics if u add me :)
  • Christina2927
    Christina2927 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Foot- a butterfly I got for my sisters 18th birthday

Right shoulder- Chinese symbol for passion that my closest cousin and I both have.

Left shoulder- Cherries with a bite taken out of one of the cherries

Back of neck- Star my first tattoo and I was really into stars at the time

Right calf- moon and stars because I am a creature of the night

Back- A vine of roses that starts at my lower back and goes up my spine this represents my family. My sister and mother both have a vine of roses on their back but they are all different. Mine is the largest.
  • cblevitron
    Options
    A roaring lion with violets in its mane, in memory of my son's father. Hoping to get one in my son's memory soon (an amalgam of characters from the first and last books I read to him, and his hand print).
  • kristenstejskal
    kristenstejskal Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Sailor jerry swallows. Because you can't go wrong with a sailor tattoo. Also when i'm a 90 year old bird watching lady I'll still like my tattoos.

^ Lol, agreed! I have 9 that all have meaning and I love them all. ESPECIALLY my 2 knuckle tats which literally everyone told me I'd regret getting when I get older. Because when I'm old and decrepit and have memory loss and incontinence, my main concern will obviously be how I wish I never would have gotten my knuckles tattooed.
  • sarahsummers12
    sarahsummers12 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have two small butterflies near my hip - first tattoo so wanted something small incase it hurt too much...lol.. second tattoo was my tramp stamp (lovely name they give it hey!) across my lower back - hurt like a b*tch but didn't punch the woman doing it - only just! And my last one was a blooming flower on the back of my neck with my hubbys name in it. I want to get the kids names somewhere too but not sure what to get yet :-)
  • GaryRuiz
    Options
    i have a tattoo of skin on my skin
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Shamrock and the Polish Falcon- they are my nationalities
    Moon and stars- my mom and I went to get matching tattoos and whats we picked together
    Sunflower- represents happiness to me
    Haley Lizzy- the name I call my first niece
    ring of doves- special meaning between my mom and I
    Jolley Rodger flag over a ocean wave- Pirates are my favorite team and I also wanted to be a "goonie"
    Buddha- I love the philosphy of the religion
    Egyptian eye- I love ancient Egypt
    A heart with a rainbow inside it, a vine of flowers, a momarch butterfly over an Iris- these three represented beauty to me
    A ring a black leaves- it was the easiest way to cover up a tattoo done wrong.
  • GaryRuiz
    Options
    I had a tattoo of skin tattooed on my arm
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I have 4- Celtic circle, tribal- thing, thing on my back and 'sun' on the top of my foot- all pretty large tats.

No story- I was young, at uni, a Goth, had more money than sense and thought they'd be 'cool'- plus I fancied the tatooist.

Gonna cost me tonnes of cash to get them removed. Luckily I could take the 27 peircings i had out (18 were in my ears by the way)
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    I have 5, some of which are shown on my profile pics. They all mean something to me but nothing really deep. I love my two Snoopy tattoos cus Im absolutely mad about that lovely intelligent dog. Have a nice day everyone.
  • tjlightbulb
    Options
    i have a tattoo of skin on my skin

WIN
  • I have a small lady bug the size of a dime on my left shoulder and a small colorful fish on top of my left foot and it hurt like hell because the skin is thin there. It looks super cute with flip flops and sandals on though...I like small cute ones for myself. I love it when a man has their last name tattooed across their back and shoulders at the top. :love:
  • beccalongnecker07
    Options
    The name of my 3 1/2 month old daughter that passed away in cursive with two red hearts on either side on my right wrist on the inside.
  • shaleasymphony
    shaleasymphony Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    i have a phoenix on my right outside calf- my daughter's name is phoenix
    and a flower with lines and stars (on my profile) on my left ankle/foot because it's my astrological flower (sagittarius) plus i think it loos pretty bad-*kitten*!
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    -tribal wings (My design)
    -tribal wrist tat (My design)
    -tribal back of neck (My design)
    -green fairy on my lower back (I'm a fan of fairies and this wasn't originally a fairy I had the artist draw up the wings to make it more original)
    -betta fish on my ankle (betta's are my babies<3)
    -black rose w/thorn armband (memorial tat for my bro <3)
    -my sons name between my wings
    -Voodoo doll couple over a heart tribal on my chest (memory of a dear friend that I'll always love no matter where life takes us)
  • AmericanCowboy76
    AmericanCowboy76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have a tat of a cowboy kneeling before the cross (his horse is trailign behind him) with my kids names above it. Also the name of my wife who passed away. I got it a few months ago, but she passed 3 years ago.