• pinkcow84
    pinkcow84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    peacock on my leg.
  • dsmboy1991
    dsmboy1991 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Cross on left calf ~ Obvious meaning

Sad Moon on right shoulder. ~ Was in a very very bad car accident 12 years ago when was hit head on by drunk driver. Was in hospital for over 3 months and developed insomnia as whenever I would sleep I would have nightmares of the wreck

Dragon on a Mountain on left shoulder ~ No meaning, just like dragons because I'm a dork like that.

Statue of an Angel in a Lightening Storm on Entire back. (In process, 4th session on Sat and probably 5 or 6 to go after that) ~ My sister designed the tattoo. As my "guardian angel" is always weathering my storms and seeing me thru all the messes I have gotten myself into.
  • YoYo1951
    Options
    pink cherry blossoms with branch from my shoulder blade up to the base of my neck. Very beautiful and soft
  • Blackbird16
    Options
    I got a scene from the exorcist on my shoulder blade to represent me beating some of my 'inner demons' aha
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I have 6 tattoos but my most meaningful one is the anchor on my ribs with a scroll that has GRANDAD on it... he was in the navy... he also passed away 3years ago :( i got it done this year on what would have been his 90th birthday <3 i miss him so much!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    You can see a couple in my profile pics: I designed my own so that I can't ever say I don't like them as they are my art work & my body is my canvas. They were all times in my life - each one symbolizing it's own era. The first one was one I somewhat designed when I was around 11 or 12 & painted it on my ankle & said if I still like this when I'm 18, I'm going to get it. Well, I was 19, found a slightly more mature version & got it.

I'm very upset I haven't had a new one in over a decade :frown: But, I'm working on my back right now & as soon as I'm fully satisfied, I've got a tribal I'm working on that will go shoulder to shoulder & come down on either bicep to "wrap" around the existing bicep tatts - just need to work on the design in my limited free time!
  • Frozen300
    Frozen300 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Topless brunette on my right shoulder, it was my first, I just picked it off the wall, lol
    My second is another pin up, a blonde undressing on my left calf. I flex the calf and she does a nice hip thrust.
    My third is a larger pc on my right calf of 2 wild looking mermaids, kinda Pisces-ish. My best work.
    My center back has a swirling phoenix, needs a bit more work, some smoke or something.
    My next pc will probably be some kind of tree with a treehouse in it, on the left shoulder/chest/arm.

I love tattoos, but I have a real hard time finding quality artists. I hate living out in the bush at times.
  • DesireeBoils
    Options
    The name 'Aubrey' on my left wrist. It's a remembrance of my first daughter who had Hypoplastic Left heart Syndrome and passed away when she was 2 months and 5 days old, once I get down to the weight I want to be my treat is going to be a tattoo on my right inner forearm of a 3 leaf clover (I'm half Irish) with my kid's names in the peddles, Aubrey, Delilah and Jasper.
  • Ninjajenna
    Ninjajenna Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'll actually share, since I liked reading others!

1. Bee chasing a pig (P-Chan from Ranma) on my right shoulder (1st tattoo ever!)
    2. Star with Sailor Venus' sign in it on back of my neck.
    3. Star on lower back with Humanist symbol.
    4. stars on each side of my chest.
    5. Neverending Story auryn on my back.
    6. Ninja jumping out of a palm tree on my right calf.
    7. Willie Nelson from Aqua Teen on my back
    8. Cluster of Stars on my left shoulder
    9. Tramp stamp that says "tramp stamp"
    10. Hello Kitty on a cupcake on my hip
    11. Boba Fett on the back of my left thigh
    12. Unicorn puking a rainbow on my right thigh.
    13. Carl from Aqua Teen with "Stand and Deliver" written by him
    14. Palm tree on my left wrist.
    15. Kitty paws on my right wrist.
    16. Quote "the strangest things seem suddenly routine" on the inside of my right arm
    17. Torchwood logo on my right forearm.
  • dsmboy1991
    dsmboy1991 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

How you doing? :love: lmao
  • Goldenphil
    Options
    On my right upper arm I have a tribal of my 4 children and 4 grandchildren names. My left shoulder a cross and flowers with name SUE in memory of my wife who passed. upper left arm an anchor with a ribbon and the name of my last grandchild born.
  • Frozen300
    Options
    Okay, I'll actually share, since I liked reading others!

1. Bee chasing a pig (P-Chan from Ranma) on my right shoulder (1st tattoo ever!)
    2. Star with Sailor Venus' sign in it on back of my neck.
    3. Star on lower back with Humanist symbol.
    4. stars on each side of my chest.
    5. Neverending Story auryn on my back.
    6. Ninja jumping out of a palm tree on my right calf.
    7. Willie Nelson from Aqua Teen on my back
    8. Cluster of Stars on my left shoulder
    9. Tramp stamp that says "tramp stamp"
    10. Hello Kitty on a cupcake on my hip
    12. Unicorn puking a rainbow on my right thigh.
    13. Carl from Aqua Teen with "Stand and Deliver" written by him
    14. Palm tree on my left wrist.
    15. Kitty paws on my right wrist.
    16. Quote "the strangest things seem suddenly routine" on the inside of my right arm
    17. Torchwood logo on my right forearm.
    you have some pretty interesting tattoos! Unicorn puking a rainbow? LOL
  • greatdanebabies
    Options
    I have the top half of my back covered in ink. The outside is crying eyes with wings and a cross under them. This is on each shoulder. One side representing my adopted mom the other my adopted grandpa with first & middle names, DOB, and DOD. In the middle of the two is a banner that has my 2 kids first and middle names. My kids were named after my adopted mom and adopted grandpa. These are the 4 most important people that have ever been or will be in my life!
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    Options
    I have 12 tats, including one on the inside my bottom lip. All but one are tropical.
  • Ninjajenna
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

It's totally awesome!!! The unicorns hooves are cut off and bleeding and it says "magic glue"
  • Ninjajenna
    Options

How you doing? :love: lmao

Boba Fett is where it's at!
  • Frozen300
    Options
    [/quote]

It's totally awesome!!! The unicorns hooves are cut off and bleeding and it says "magic glue"
    [/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • missymoga
    missymoga Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Butterfly tramp stamp I got when I was 14.
    Butterfly on my right foot (which I love)
    Celtic knot on my left shoulder, I'm Irish.
    Mom and baby India style elephants on my right thigh for my daughter.
    "Love is all you need" on my left inner ankle (Beatles, obviously)
    The house and balloons from the movie 'Up' with the quote "Adventure is out there" because I am an adventurer :)

I plan on starting my half sleeve this summer and also covering my entire right thigh/going up my side and onto my booty/back.

I love ink.
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I NEED AND WANT TO SEE THIS!!!
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I have the University of Cincinnati, "C paw" on my big left toe. Because I'm a huge Bearcat fan.
    I also have "thirteen point one" written out on the inside of my right wrist for the half marathon that I ran in May.