What did you want to be when you grew up?

Options

Replies

• supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    wouldn't it be nice if one site on the internet was exactly a site about what it's suppose to be about, not just SEX, this if about food, excercise, how to reach your goal.....NOT what do you want to be when you grow up, who cares !!!! I doubt one person can really answer that question truthly, your goals change every single day......let's just try to support each other with losing weight....

But you looooooked. And you won't lose weight unless you know that when I was very young I wanted to drive a street sweeper truck. Watch. You're gonna lose now. You'll see. :wink:
  • NicoleNeverman
    Options
    I always wanted to be a teacher

I am currently a scientist, working towards my PhD

However, I wish I was a vet!
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a lawyer when I was a kid. From the minute I could talk, that is what I wanted to be, my mom always told me.

Now? I'm a lame office bword for a construction company.
  • dualcollision
    dualcollision Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I always wanted to be either a Pro-Wrestler(wwe) or a action star(Jason Stathom is awesome!!!)
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    wouldn't it be nice if one site on the internet was exactly a site about what it's suppose to be about, not just SEX, this if about food, excercise, how to reach your goal.....NOT what do you want to be when you grow up, who cares !!!! I doubt one person can really answer that question truthly, your goals change every single day......let's just try to support each other with losing weight....

But you looooooked. And you won't lose weight unless you know that when I was very young I wanted to drive a street sweeper truck. Watch. You're gonna lose now. You'll see. :wink:

OMG - I swear I just dropped 2 pounds! Holy cow, you need to patent that weightloss tactic..!
  • UFC153
    Options
    An actor
  • SarahSmiles2004
    SarahSmiles2004 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a veterinarian when I was growing up, or in the Army like my daddy.

I currently work for an advertising agency, Penton Media, and am an Online Client Services Coordinator. I collect online ad materials to be posted.

I would love to be a baker and fitness instructor. Have a baking business, baking my moms famous recipes as well as some new ones I have picked up and also some healthy things too. Then I could be a fitness instructor (yoga, kickboxing) while I'm not baking.
  • healthyformeanMona
    Options
    great question! I can't remember what I wanted to be, but God led me into social work with victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. I love it!
  • HeikkiLaukkanen
    HeikkiLaukkanen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a fighter pilot. It didn't work out. I'm an airline pilot now.
  • goforthd5
    Options
    When I was little, I wanted to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader. But those dreams were crushed early on (wrong body type).
    However, I picked myself up and decided to be a teacher.

After changing majors from education to bus admin, I became a banker. And several years later, returned to school for education. (Why didn't I stay with it in the first place?)

But then I became a mommy. The best job ever! And am considering home-schooling.

But my children say I should open a restaurant because I'm a "good cooker."
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options

Do you ever pretend you're a fighter pilot while airline piloting :wink: I would SO fly on your flight just to watch the reaction!!
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    When i was little.... I wanted to grow up to be WONDERWOMAN! LOL
  • HeikkiLaukkanen
    HeikkiLaukkanen Posts: 123 Member
    Options

Do you ever pretend you're a fighter pilot while airline piloting :wink: I would SO fly on your flight just to watch the reaction!!

Haha I don't think the passengers would appreciate that kind of maneuvering!
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options

OMG - I swear I just dropped 2 pounds! Holy cow, you need to patent that weightloss tactic..!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker:
  • deaddivya
    Options
    As few years ago, I wanted to be a translator, mostly because my family always told me that I'd become one. I completely lost interest in that career (while I still enjoy learning languages, just not as a profession) and am now dreaming of becoming a doctor or an author.
    But I'm a student and pretty mediocre, so I guess that I won't become that anyway.
  • rgrange
    rgrange Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a bus driver so I could drive by all the people waiting while laughing cruelly.

I am now in grad school studying for my Master's of Social Work.
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    What did I want to be?

A doctor.

What I am now? Currently studying for the GRE to get into a dual Masters/M.D program.
  • CDG1013
    CDG1013 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    What did you want to be when you grew up? : I wanted to be in the military and work with airplanes

What do you do now? : I am an Air Force officer and Aeronautical Engineer

What career would you do if you could do anything right now? I have the career that I want...4 years from military retirement, working on aircraft technology, and have a great education.
  • falcon367
    Options
    I wanted to be an Indy Car driver ... then as time went on and I realized I had no chance at the financing for that endeavor, I wanted to be an automobile designer for Ford. I fell just a bit short on both .. and no, I don't work at a gas station. :laugh:
  • pocketmel
    Options
    Soo many choices, so little time.