The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Did someone call?

Hope all is ok with you...I know the "smog" out your way may be creating a case of the munchies!!! Looks like my home state now has a bill on the table trying to legalize it as well. Living within 3 miles of a methadone clinic, this news makes me unhappy. I have to gun my car at one intersection due to the danger from those people.
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Yes, nice to see you SeaRunner. We miss you when you're not here. If I remember rightly you were the first one to comment on the OP, weren't you?
  • BernadetteChurch
    Anyway convent girl Bern, tell us more about this foursome you are organising tonight..

Tonight it's just me, husband, some fruit and something from the butcher. The fun doesn't start until tomorrow. It's a well known fact that when 2 or more women gather together it always involves nakedness and giggling.
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    See what happens when i wash the blanket? Tinz goes flacid. man oh man what will i do with you?
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Did someone call?

Hope all is ok with you...I know the "smog" out your way may be creating a case of the munchies!!! Looks like my home state now has a bill on the table trying to legalize it as well. Living within 3 miles of a methadone clinic, this news makes me unhappy. I have to gun my car at one intersection due to the danger from those people.

Everything's fine, thanks for asking. Yeah, the legalized pot thing has me scratching my head. I doubt much will change. People have been smoking it for decades legal or not. In either case, I tend not to hang out with the folks that will be taking advantage of the changes in the law.
  • SeaRunner26
    Yes, nice to see you SeaRunner. We miss you when you're not here. If I remember rightly you were the first one to comment on the OP, weren't you?

Sorry I've had such poor attendance. My internet connection has been pretty flaky lately so I've only been logging on to MFP to complete my diary and comment on my newsfeed. This is the first time Ive been active in the forums for a while.

As for the OP, I can't remember! I know I was early on though.
  • SeaRunner26
    See what happens when i wash the blanket? Tinz goes flacid. man oh man what will i do with you?

Well, now that the blanket's nice and fresh (and Tinz is flaccid), let's pitch a tent!
  • SeaRunner26
    Anyway convent girl Bern, tell us more about this foursome you are organising tonight..

Tonight it's just me, husband, some fruit and something from the butcher. The fun doesn't start until tomorrow. It's a well known fact that when 2 or more women gather together it always involves nakedness and giggling.

So that's why women always go to the bathroom in pairs. It all makes sense now.
  • harvo

That is totally true...women get naked and i giggle to myself.....
  • BernadetteChurch
    We frolic as well. There's always frolicking. And then we tell each other secrets.
  • SeaRunner26
    We frolic as well. There's always frolicking. And then we tell each other secrets.

At what point do the pillow fights begin?
  • oboeing
    after the tickling.
  • SeaRunner26
    is this before or after the song and dance routine?
  • BernadetteChurch
    SeaRunner, you seem to know an awful lot about this!
  • SeaRunner26
    I'm an under cover agent. Oops, I just blew my cover...
  • harvo
    I'm an under cover agent. Oops, I just blew my cover...

If I could blow my cover I would never make it out of the house....wait, are we talking about the same thing?
  • BernadetteChurch
    I'm off shortly. Have to get ready for all the tickling and pillow fights. I'm taking the weekend off MFP, so will catch you all next week. Be good now.
  • harvo
    I'm off shortly. Have to get ready for all the tickling and pillow fights. I'm taking the weekend off MFP, so will catch you all next week. Be good now.

Will do but for the record I try to be good everytime! Enjoy your weekend.
  • oboeing
    isn't blowing your cover a good thing? wait... um, never mind..

have a great weekend Bern!
  • harvo
    isn't blowing your cover a good thing? wait... um, never mind..

have a great weekend Bern!

Let me be more specific "if I could blow my OWN cover..." I get mad at cats and dogs that are limber enough to "clean" themselves