The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    and it seems I have become the KOD poster child for the second day in a row.... :grumble: :embarassed: :sad:
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    and it seems I have become the KOD poster child for the second day in a row.... :grumble: :embarassed: :sad:
    I would help you out, but I manged to get stuck while trying to blow my cover, being flaccid really didn't help.
  • harvo
    I would help you out, but I manged to get stuck while trying to blow my cover, being flaccid really didn't help.

not gonna do much to help us pitch a tent either....
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Sorry I disappeared so suddenly today. While on logged on, Norton tells me I have a virus and is going to shut down my computer to complete the removal. I figured okay, I'll let it do it's thing.

Now about this virus. Has everyone here been tested? I think I got it from this thread. It's clearly and STD (Strange Thread Disease). We should have been using protection...
  • tinz75
    Pinch Punch everyone!
  • harvo
    Only posting so we have a Sunday post...
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Happy Monday and Happy December everyone.

So far my Christmas preparations have entailed ordering a goose and making shortbread. Pretty good start, huh?
  • tinz75
    Happy Monday and Happy December everyone.

So far my Christmas preparations have entailed ordering a goose and making shortbread. Pretty good start, huh?
    My house now resembles Santa's grotto, with Christmas oozing from every wall :)
  • BernadetteChurch

I hope you've decorated the outside as well. I'm particularly fond of the old Santa going head first down the chimney.
  • tinz75

I hope you've decorated the outside as well. I'm particularly fond of the old Santa going head first down the chimney.
    Oh gosh no, that would be tacky ;)
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Morning all, I am battered and bruised from rugby so need to get some blood pumping
  • BernadetteChurch
    Morning all, I am battered and bruised from rugby so need to get some blood pumping

BAPS!

There, that should do it!
  • harvo
    Morning all and Merry Grinchmas...I have the inside of my house decorated now and it is oozzzing...THE GRINCH!
  • harvo

Sausage and bap sammich!
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    morning everyone! my tree is up, and my kitchen is stockpiled with baking ingredients....

anyone want to come try my cookies?
  • tinz75
    morning everyone! my tree is up, and my kitchen is stockpiled with baking ingredients....

Oh, me me me, pick me!
  • oboeing
    they're soft and flavorful....
  • tinz75
    they're soft and flavorful....
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! me me me me me me me :)
  • harvo

(calmly..trying to hold in his excitement) Why that sounds wonderful. Just let me know when and where ma'am.
  • oboeing
    anytime you're ready...