The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Or me.....:indifferent: .... right.... that's all cleared up, apart from that little patch just there.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    me neither.....it was a 1 hour meeting. guess the tears in my eyes made me miss the typo...
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    whew well i'm glad it wasn't a 12 hour meeting harvo! look, you would have missed the golden shower conversation entirely!!!!
  • harvo
    whew well i'm glad it wasn't a 12 hour meeting harvo! look, you would have missed the golden shower conversation entirely!!!!

That sure would have been a shame...(shudders and laughs) I laugh because my best friend got one at a high school party. Most everyone had too much to drink and since he was the quarterback for the football team he hooks up with a girl that was top 5 in looks for the small school we went to....he said she screams that she is coming, is assume she meant to the game :noway: , and she actually started the shower. He freaks out and walks home from the party. I miss my best friend and being able to hang with him...the stories we have. All at his expense of course. I was a good boy :smile:
  • harvo
    Now I am jealous...I was updating my status and saw where Bex gets to count the "breaststroke" as excercise. I know that is not right otherwise I would have never gained weight at any point in my life....
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Finally managed to get on a computer today and seen Bex's update on exercise which states {burned 502 calories doing 45 minutes of cardio exercises, including "Swimming, breaststroke, general"}

Anyone for a breaststroke :wink:
  • chrisa8170
    Now I am jealous...I was updating my status and saw where Bex gets to count the "breaststroke" as excercise. I know that is not right otherwise I would have never gained weight at any point in my life....

The best was Mel's 'S'exercise that she posted a week or so ago
  • oboeing
    i'm always up for a breaststroke...
  • chrisa8170

I'll just warm my hands then :tongue:
  • harvo

The best was Mel's 'S'exercise that she posted a week or so ago

That was pretty funny...along with the extended description she gave...
  • harvo

I am also!
  • oboeing
    thanks for being thoughtful and warming your hands guys!!!
  • harvo
    thanks for being thoughtful and warming your hands guys!!!

No problem but the breast seemed a tad cold...I may have to blow on them before I touch them the next time...
  • oboeing
    not today! it's almost 70 here!
  • harvo
    not today! it's almost 70 here!
    Yeah, we are like 72-75..drove into work with the sunroof open, windows down and radio up..but back to the situation at hand....Ok, then I believe that before I can handle them properly they need a good lubricating and it just so happens my mouth has a little experience performing that service.
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Sorry I have been MIA. Don't like this conversation though. 70-75 there. We are between -4 and 4
    Its soo cold.. Maybe I need to get under the blanket for a while
  • tinz75
    Sorry I have been MIA. Don't like this conversation though. 70-75 there. We are between -4 and 4
    Its soo cold.. Maybe I need to get under the blanket for a while
    Come and join us to keep warm, the more bodies the better :)
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    I'm just off to bed, can I take the blanket (And all thats under it) with me?
  • tinz75
    I'm just off to bed, can I take the blanket (And all thats under it) with me?
    Depends how big your bed is and if anyone else is in it - will we all be squashed together :)
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Right, which one of you lot has given me this horrible cold? Can I have a turn of the blanket now?