The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    oh yes, Bern! did you have fun with the girls?

Harvo, i'm not a warm apple pie....

A cherry pie maybe? I can bring the whipped cream!
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    whipped cream, chocolate syrup, honey... whatever you prefer....
  • harvo
    whipped cream, chocolate syrup, honey... whatever you prefer....

Sounds like the pie is turning into a banana split!
  • oboeing
    maybe it's all about licking the sauce off....
  • harvo
    maybe it's all about licking the sauce off....

mmmmm...I am now licking my lips and about to drool!
  • harvo
    well everyone...I am outta here for a little bit. (God I hope this staff meeting only goes 12 hour) I shall return soon.
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Harvo's gone to a 12 hour staff meeting? Straight from KOD. Thought the menfolk only came here when it's safe for them to not leave their desk for an hour or two.
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Harvo's gone to a 12 hour staff meeting? Straight from KOD. Thought the menfolk only came here when it's safe for them to not leave their desk for an hour or two.
    yeah, but with a 12 hour meeting I would need a shot of KOD before going in!
  • BernadetteChurch
    Ooh I like the new pic, Tinz.

Think it's time I sent husband up to the loft for the Christmas decorations. Yay.
  • oboeing
    a 12 hour meeting? oh i would be drinking lots of water just to be able to run back to my desk for a KOD breather!!!!!
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    It's very quiet, isn't it? No Bex, no Hou, no Chris, no Tracey, only a little bit of Tinz (but that's probably enough)

Sorry :frown:

I've been having to do some work, going to be more of the same too :sad: Hope everyone is good though :flowerforyou:
  • oboeing
    It's very quiet, isn't it? No Bex, no Hou, no Chris, no Tracey, only a little bit of Tinz (but that's probably enough)

Sorry :frown:

I've been having to do some work, going to be more of the same too :sad: Hope everyone is good though :flowerforyou:

you have some nerve, doing work instead of playing with us all day!!!! :bigsmile:
  • tinz75
    a 12 hour meeting? oh i would be drinking lots of water just to be able to run back to my desk for a KOD breather!!!!!
    So... are you talking about, ahm... golden showers here ;)
  • tinz75
    Work is a real drag isn't it. Don't they know you have an on line social life to manage?!
  • tinz75
    Ooh I like the new pic, Tinz.

Think it's time I sent husband up to the loft for the Christmas decorations. Yay.
    Thank you - I've let the beard grow a bit!
    Yes, get hubby up in the loft immediately. tut, it's the 3rd, your late as it is!
  • oboeing

ew. no no just using tinkling as an excuse to leave the meeting often to... um.... come here...
  • tinz75

ew. no no just using tinkling as an excuse to leave the meeting often to... um.... come here...
    Oh yeah, cos that would be wrong....... right? :noway:

So you'll nip out of a meeting to come...... with us, here... OK, I got it now.
  • BernadetteChurch
    I'll probably regret asking this, but does anyone know how the whole golden shower thing works? I'm guessing it gets a bit ... um ... wet and stinky so you wouldn't just do it in the bedroom would you?
  • oboeing
    my guess, Bern, is that anyone that doesn't mind being... showered.... in such a manner isn't going to mind the cleanup after... but that's a guess. let's make that clear. no desire to be involved in this...
  • BernadetteChurch
    Me neither!